Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

1142 entered the craft under the cover of darkness. It was during the two hour down time except for the helmsman who was just sitting there holding the ship in place. It had been doing this for thousands of years without anything unusual ever happening. It wasn't expecting anything extraordinary occurring this night. But it was wrong. 1142 quickly killed it by reaching in and ripping out its soul. It didn't make a sound as its being slump noiselessly to the deck. 1142 took control of the ship. It made sure that all but one exit was secure. 1142 opened the hatch in its immediate area. It knew that once it moved the ship, the rest would awaken and race to the helm room.

It grabbed a hold of the guidance system which was nothing more than a button and eased the ship upward. 1142 looked at the escape hatch to make sure the lid stayed open. In seconds 1142 moved the ship in the direction of the Atlantic Ocean. It heard many shouts and weak pounding on the strongest metal ever made. The ship was made of uxedium, an element not known in this part of the galaxy. Only traces were found in small meteors that made it to the land surface.

1142 heard the panicked voices outside the hatch. 1142 ignored all shouts as it steered it over the icy cold salt waters. It started its plunge towards the ocean not caring one iota about its fellow beings. It had issued a dire warning but they ignored it. As the wind from a storm rushed in made 1142 to have a quick change of plans. A spray from the ocean would be deadly to 1142 along with the rest. 1142 decided to go through the hatch at a thousand feet in altitude instead of five hundred. It heard screams of panic coming from the locked hatch.

"You didn't mind hearing the shouts of pain from the humans. Now that it is happening to you, you are in such a state of fright that you cannot stand the thought of the same occurring to you," 1142 sent a telepathic message to them. "Goodbye and good riddance," it said in their native language. "Torochians," it added, meaning 'bastards' in Krothian. 1142 leaped through the opening at nine hundred feet as it dropped another fifty feet due to the force of the inertia of the pull. It flattened out and rose into the darkened sky where rain fell. It watched the ship hit the water and sink immediately. Most of its race was gone and now it had to remedy the power of the Elites. That would come shortly. Most were 1142's fellow beings. It probably lost contact and were scanning for the spaceship that no longer existed. They, too, began to panic.

Olivia knew that she killed off the remnants of her race. It was well deserved. She was ashamed coming from that group of beings. She had thought why she never felt that cruel. She reckoned that being at war with the Anthos gave her a good perspective of how she should live her life. She slipped into bed wearing a long lavender silky gown. She cuddled to her husband, closed her eyes and fell into a light slumber to rest after destroying everyone on the ship. She did this with no regrets. They had caused untold miseries upon the humans of late and she'd never have to worry about them sending Destroyers again. She kept the shield about her soul because there was other work to do. She had to take care of the Elites which many were her own kind.


A man named George Matthews was a Korothian. He was one of the Elites and had just gained a great position of power throughout the world. Under him was his mistress Katie as she squealed in delight with every thrust of George's big cock that went deeper into her pussy. She had satisfied him earlier with a blowjob and now George was rewarding Katie for doing an exceptional job. He felt her hips meeting his strokes as wave after wave of an intense orgasm rushed through her.

Katie was twenty years old. She had long black hair, beautiful face, and a body that other women would kill for. During the day she watched her weight, worked out, and did everything possible to please her master. In the other room across the hall George's wife laid in her bed filled with anger. She knew that her husband purposely had his door open so she would hear the screams of ecstasy coming from that bitch who was fucking her husband. She dared not to say anything or take measures to harm her rival because she would soon be out the door, joining the work force and being demeaned like the other wives of the power brokers of the world had endured. So she kept her mouth shut and even laughed at his asinine jokes in order to keep on his good side. He hadn't bothered to have sex with Julie in years. He had Katie since the girl was in her early teens. George could see that Katie was going to grow into a knockout and quickly brought her into the household. Katie's only job was to be ready for him whenever the mood hit him which was quite often.

Julie cringed at the scream that Katie yelled out. She knew that the girl wasn't faking it. George was an excellent lover and knew the right buttons to press to get a female going. Very few men were as good as him. There was quiet coming from the room across the hall then she heard the girl giggle. She listened to the shower going and knew they were together under the hot spray. She heard Katie's immature laugh then another squeal. Julie imagined that he was fucking her in the shower. She wished he would return to their bed but Katie was his bed partner night after night after night. He only slept with Julie when Katie had her period.

"My we're playful tonight," Katie giggled as he lubricated his cock and her asshole. He loved having anal sex with this girl. George laughed at her verbal antics. She was great at sex and had the loveliest blue eyes he'd ever seen. He seemed to be hypnotized when he looked into them.

"I can't get enough of you tonight," he growled as he placed his huge cock at her rosebud. "I'll go slow ... I'll just put the head in and then you let me know when to proceed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.