Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

A few days later, Olivia left her body again to visit the world of 2200. She wanted to see if her slaying of 3232 made any difference. It didn't. It was the same horrible repressive worldwide regime as before. Her fight with 3232 didn't stop the Elites from taking power. She invaded a very secure library to see if she were still alive at the time. There was no record of her since 3232 was slain. She had no idea how to trace herself since she had no means of knowing if she were alive or not, If she was she didn't know the name she'd be using.

Stumped, Olivia returned to her body just as Tim was opening his eyes. She smiled just as she entered her being. It was close because he would've found her unresponsive.

"It's about time you woke up, sleepy head. I've been waiting an hour for you to open those eyes so you can make love to me."

"You want to fuck?"

"No! No fucking. Just soft and gentle lovemaking. Nice while showing each other our love. Haven't we fucked enough?"

"My breath is bad," he complained.

"No problem," she mounted him. "You breathe out of the side of your mouth and I'll breathe in the opposite direction." She took his morning erection and slipped it in. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she sounded out as she squeezed him tightly. "I know you have to pee but hold off until I get your cum up me."

At work Olivia's mind worked on two things at once. Her job. And what was to take place in the future. The Insurrection was three years ahead. No one ever saw the clues. Not even Olivia would know except she had read all about it in 2099. Also her plans to get all of her families, Tim and her to McPherson Island had to take place within eighteen months the very latest. Barbara, April, their families were going to be there in six months to set everything up. A ship carrying food, medicine, clothes, and other necessities had been delivered with another following later when everyone was there. Olivia spent as much time on the island putting things into place, perishables into freezers, canned goods into dug out caves, and all the other things Kent sent to their private isle. All the construction was finished and ready to be moved into.

The first thing she set out to do is get Tim to marry her sooner. She'd make it a very small ceremony. April would fly down to be a witness while Tim had a friend to be the other. April was surprised at how tiny her mother appeared. She wore a light yellow suit with matching heels. Tim was in a nice suit of blue with a matching tie. Randy looked at April in awe. He had never seen a more beautiful girl in all his life. She was identical to her mother May. April was very careful to call Olivia 'Auntie'. Alice sat next to Randy as the four went to a private room at the Calgary Steak House where the best beef was served in Spokane. April and Lana were drifting apart so it was easy for her to be attracted to the young man.

Olivia Byrne was now Olivia Sawyer. Within a few days she had all her pertinent documents changed to take the last name of her husband. They went to Washington, D.C. for their honeymoon. Timothy Sawyer had never been there before. He proudly walked by the side of his beautiful new bride. Olivia felt his love for her. They visited all the monuments and places of interest. They spent a morning watching what was going on in the House of Representatives and the afternoon in the Senate. Both times Olivia scanned the members of both bodies of Congress and found many in both parties willing to vote for new taxes that would be so burdensome to the American population that it would be the cause of the Insurrection.

They watched both argue about tax increases to overcome the largest deficit in history. People blamed President Walsh but he couldn't spend a nickel without Congress giving him the money. Walsh was the lame duck serving the last two years of his term. Both parties heaped criticism upon Walsh. He was a very popular President in his first term. Not so in his second. Unknown to all that were in the executive and legislative branches that another group of people ready to take power as soon as the political climate was right. The Elites.

Olivia knew all of this from her leaps into the future but never told anyone except for her children. Barbara, Alice and Junior. The trio of children had inherited some of their mother and believed her when she told them of the coming revolt. They would be thousands of miles away on a remote island. She would leave her body to move the two satellites that detected life on McPherson Island.

They made love every night in the five star hotel. With May's, Erin's and now Olivia's monies off shore were converted into gold coins. They were sent to her in strong boxes at a Bank of America. She was forced to do this due to the Elites taking all the assets in the world to their very own. She could use the gold coins to bribe anyone or anything that would keep her and her family safe from any harm. Her plans, once they were on the island, was to take steps to keep her kin safe. Her second was to see what she could do to weaken the Elite. Until then she would be a working woman and a loving wife.

Her long range blueprint was to weaken then topple the empire by the Elites. It would take years but she wasn't in any hurry. She had to do this in stages. Some very daring. Some not so. Now that 3232 was dead, she knew it would be many years before this would be accomplished but if her family was under her protection there wouldn't be too much that could stop her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.