Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

It was the first Thursday of March and the State "B" Basketball Tournament was taking place. Tim got a press pass for Olivia as his assistant to help keep stats for the games. Most of the school favorites were the from the east side of the state. The whole area was excited by the "B" tournament. The powerhouses were Tekoa-Oakesdale, Garfield-Palouse, Saint Johns-Endicott and Northwest Christian. NWC was in Spokane itself while the other three were from Whitman County. This was also Tim's busiest time of his reporting of high school sports. He had to work fourteen to sixteen hours a day from Thursday though Saturday when a champion would be crowned. Then he'd have to file a report and write an article of the title game.

Olivia would put in a full day's work at Coles & Rogers then make her way to the O'Arena Stadium for the games. She put down all the numbers he had taught her to do. She was able to get into the games despite continually writing down the stats. On Saturday it was the title game between Garfield-Palouse and Saint Johns-Endicott. It was a close game but G-P prevailed by two late baskets and a solid defense. Half the people cheered while the rest went home to nurse their grudge in the heated rivalry hoping for revenge next year. Olivia had no favorites but was happy for the winners.

"Thanks for all your help," Tim took her hand and led her out of the arena.

"You own me," Olivia squeezed his hand slightly.

"Own you?" he asked, frowning. "What do you mean by that?"

"I belong to you, sweetie. I'm your sex slave. I want you to be my life long mate. Move in with me. I don't want you part time any longer. I want all of you all of the time. So what are you going to do about it?"

"Pack my stuff in my little flat, move into your a little bit bigger one, and we'll live happily ever after."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as you are."

"Yes, I am. You know, you own me too."

"That means I'm your sex slave," he whispered into her ear.

"Ohhhh, you betcha," she mimicked the woman hero in the movie Fargo.

Junior was able to talk his father into constructing all that Olivia told him to. He claimed he had a dream and his mother came to him in that dream to warn him about the upcoming revolt. Kent sent teams down McPherson Island to set up the sites. He also managed to get ships to take the materials, food, water, wine, beer, hygiene items for males and females. Plus all the other things they would need for a prolonged stay. His son made up lists of diverse items that were a necessity for the future inhabitants who would be living on the small atoll.

Olivia made many trips into the future. As far as the year 2200. By that time America had become a police state. Just like the communists and Nazis of the twentieth century, people were informing on others so they could be found in good standing with the Elite. She turned into a fly and flew into a window where the leadership were having a meeting of all the powers of the nations. She listened to the assembly as each individual were concerned that it they didn't tighten the screws a little more, their fears were there might be a counter revolution. Many wanted to double their recruits for the police so they could put their peoples into a tighter rein. She noticed among the Asian Branch of the Elites that they had already taken measures to double their guards.

After adjournment, they were guided by absolutely gorgeous women to the giant dining hall for a feast. These ladies wore new types of silky looking like long gowns that seemed to be painted to their bodies. Like Jessica Rabbit in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit, ' Each one had the figure of that cartoon character. They also walked in six to seven inch stiletto heels and had no problem keeping a graceful and feminine gait as they held the arms of each man. There were also very handsome men to guide the female delegates. All were witty and made the women laugh. The female guides showed humor too. She noticed some of the young girls kissing their dates on the cheeks or nibbling on their lobes with promises of having a wonderful time later in the evening. They were all trained to make their individual client feel as comfortable as possible.

Olivia threw out a scan and found that many were Krothians. They knew they were being scanned and looked about to find where the strange feelings were coming from. But perched upon a drape, they couldn't detect her. Now she knew for sure that her beings had taken control of the Earth. This outcome was not to her liking. She abandoned the insect and flew out to return to her time. She had to think of something to stop this intrusion on the human race.

It was a warm night so Olivia decided to walk home. Tim was bringing his mother home from visiting her sister in Moses Lake. He would be another hour or so before arriving at their apartment. They had spaghetti the night before and she was planning on leftovers. Suddenly an alarm went off in her head. She sent out a quick probe and up ahead there were three armed men waiting for her in an alley. She crossed the street to the other side and gazed at the three shadowy figures sneaking out of the narrow alley to run ahead of her. She put the collar of her light spring coat up around her neck and kept walking. One crossed the street in front of her by half a block, the second was behind her. The third walked directly across the street keeping pace with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.