Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Erin gave birth to a boy. Kent, Junior. They called him Junior, of course. He was a cat napper. He didn't sleep for more than an hour often much less. Erin stayed up all night and day with him pretending to be tired. But not too tired to make love to her husband daily. She waited for a decent interval before as she pretended to heal before resuming sexual relations with Kent. He was happy that it was a boy albeit a crying one. Erin moved herself and her son into another bedroom so the bread winner could get a decent night's sleep.

"I think we should hire a nanny for you," Kent suggested.

"Why?" she asked, nursing her son. Her tit was completely exposed except for the nipple which Junior had a his mouth upon, sucking greedily.

"I miss waking up at night to take a piss and you're not there. I love your warm body spooning me or me spooning you."

"Well ... Mr. McPherson, you're a young man. Your legs still work. You can put one foot in front of another and come to my bedroom. If you want to fuck, you know where to find me."

"It's not only fucking," he moaned. "I miss your arm around me, I miss you poking me in the morning to make love, I miss taking showers with you, and the fact that you sometimes hold my dick when I'm pissing."

"You know what, mister?"

"What?"

"I've spoiled you. I've made it too easy for you. Most wives don't want to make love when the sun is coming up. I'm an exception. I love to start the day with a good fucking. It makes the rest of the day seem so much nicer if we begin making love, don't you think?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"I don't need a nanny. I can leave the baby in his crib while you and me go at it in the morning. Him crying for fifteen to twenty minutes won't hurt him. I need my lovin' too, darling."

"Then you don't want a nanny?"

"I can take care of you and Junior. It's not so hard. I enjoy breast feeding him and I enjoy cunt feeding you."

"My, my we're a little vulgar, aren't we?"

"You brought up the subject," she shrugged, pulling the baby off her breast and started to burp him."

"Yeah, well I get so frustrated at times when you aren't there when I wake up in the morning. I miss your smell, your warm body, all that red hair all over the bed..."

"Not to mention the hair between my legs," she giggled. "You know next summer I think you, me and Junior out to fly out to our island and just go naked there. I know it's a little cool there since it's their winter but it stays warm enough. Plus I want to teach him to swim before he can walk. It'll strengthen his legs."

"Speaking of our island, how are Barbara and Duane doing there?"

"Okay I suppose, I haven't heard from them in a week." Erin didn't tell that she quickly flew down there to check up on them and found them in bed doing what Kent and she did when they were down there.

"Shouldn't you call?"

"Let the kids be," she said. "I wouldn't want some nosy relative bothering me when I'm having a good time with a guy I'm in love with."

"I've got to dress and go into the office," he picked up his dish to take to the sink. "Aren't you eating today?"

"Later when I put him in his crib, take a shower. I'll eat then."

"Okay!"


Duane and Barbara cleaned up the little mess they made in the bed then put on their bathing suits to swim in the ocean. The salt water didn't hurt her as it did her mother. The half human factor of her made Barbara impervious to the ocean. They leaped into the lagoon that was surrounded by a coral reef and only the splashing waves caused it to be constantly filled.

"Too bad we can't stay longer," Barbara said, doing a backstroke while staring at Duane. "I'd love to live here all the time. No television, no cell phones, no pagers, no nothing. Just you and me."

"I know what you mean," he stared at his wife. She was beautiful. Tall, slim, blue eyes, stunning face and body, shapely legs and intelligent to boot. He felt that he was lucky she was in love with him though no children were on the horizon. Little did he know that her mother had showed her how to prevent from becoming pregnant until she felt ready to have a baby. "But I think we'd get bored real fast being down here all the time."

"What a way to be bored. Making love, swimming in the ocean, making love, eating the best of foods, making love, taking a bath in the fresh water pool, making love, taking long walks around the island, making love, not worrying what goes on in the world, making love ... did I mention making love?"

"I think you referred to it," he grinned, grabbing an ankle.

"What are you doing?" she protested mockingly.

"You talking about making love has gotten me hot and bothered," Duane stood up, pulled his trunks down and showed her his erection.

"Oh, poor baby," she put her hand on it and led him out of the water, "We have to take care of your problem right away. I don't know how you can stand it."

On the shore Barbara fell to her knees and took it into her mouth. "Salty tasting," she smiled then swallowed it again. She had learned how to deep throat him. Like Erin had done for Myron, she had made his cock longer than normal with it being very thick. Barbara had sex before while in school, but never sucked a penis as big as his. Duane manage to strip her of her bikini bottom and laid her ass on it. Soon they were in the sand in a sixty-nine position giving each other oral sex. They took it slow and easy for over a half hour. Neither were in a hurry to climax and it took that long for them to cum. She swallowed his semen while he lapped as much of her juices as he could.

Hand in hand, Duane and Barbara walked to the house to shower and take a nap. Tomorrow they were scheduled for a seaplane to pick them up, take them to the Philippines then a flight out from Manila to Honolulu then another flight to San Francisco then a third on to Fairbanks. Both were on the docket to be at the hospital next Monday. That would allow them two days to get over the jet lag before going to work.


Art took Helen to the ballet. She had been after him since they were first married to take her. She was enthralled by it while he couldn't wait for it to end. The only thing that made this evening worthwhile to him was how nice she looked in that sheeny full length off white gown she wore along with the garnet ear rings he bought her last winter. He wore a black Armani suit, white silk shirt, black tie and black wing tipped shoes. She was proud to be the wife of such a dashing handsome man. He was so good to her and had never lost his temper with her. How could he? She did everything he asked of her and did it to perfection. Plus she never refused his advancements in their bed. She was always ready for him whenever it struck him to make love to her. Tonight both hoped that they would make love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.