Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Many events happened within the next year. Kent's new building became a huge attraction making for the time being as the world's largest manmade structure. Being eighteen, Myron Marks refused to return to Fairbanks, Alaska with his parents and chose to marry Rosalind Guerrero. Erin hired them both in their firm. Myron as a draftsman, plus attending DePaul University in the evening. Rosalind, being such a gorgeous brunette, served as a receptionist and modeled on the side for Lord & Taylor.

Barbara and Duane married and both worked for a year at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital after finishing their residency. Both also went into private practice there. April graduated as a clinical psychiatrist and started her own practice being affiliated with all the hospitals in the Fairbanks area. Both daughters talked daily with their mother through the thought process. April lived at home while Duane and Barbara had their own house built log cabin style with spacious rooms, high ceilings, solar panels and all the up to date conveniences.

Erin often left her body to check up on her former pride and was happy to see that her cubs had cubs of their own. She watched them easily bring down a zebra with no problem. By the next morning she was back by Kent's side poking for him to wake up and make love to her. Kent had gotten used to her doing this thing she warned she'd make him do it with Erin called him "her private stud." She felt that he was better than Andy when she was May.


"The shit is going to hit the fan if the world accepts the yuan over the American dollar," Kent moaned. "Since they dropped communism in name only, The Chinese are more capitalistic than we are."

"Thanks to the Becker Administration and the Democratic congress," Erin spooned a piece of grapefruit into her mouth. "The American people are ill informed when it comes to their daily lives. They're happy with paying sixty percent of their wages in all the taxes, having their computers, phones, and television. Next thing you know those people in Washington will want to scrap the Constitution and write a whole new one that will benefit the elite and leave the rest with crumbs from the table."

"Don't say that too loud," Kent cautioned. "Some politician may hear you and think it's a good idea."

"I fear a possible civil war will break out between some of the people and the rest," she added. "One day they'll put one last straw on the camel's back and this entire nation will go up in flames."

"Look what's happening in Europe! The nations left the Union in droves and now they're back to what they were sixty years ago. The Euro isn't worth shit, their economy is in shatters, and any mad man can rise up and takeover. The Brits were smart not to throw in with them all the way. If the rumors are true, they'll blast away those tunnels linking them with the continent."

"Why don't we take a few weeks, fly to our island and get away from it all," Erin suggested. "All we'll do is fuck all day and all night. We need a vacation bad."

"What about the firm? Whose going to run that while I'm gone?"

"Let the board of directors run the day to day operations while you and me just live the good life for a while. Just don't allow them to make any major decisions while we're gone."

"Still I'll worry."

"Don't worry about that. Collectively they don't have the brains you have," she put her hand on his knee. She slowly moved it up his thigh with her nails barely touching his cock. "I need this more than once a day. I want to be fucked silly."

"Okay, you make the arrangements and we'll fly out as soon as I can clear the backlog at the office. I could use a vacation of just fucking and eating," Kent grinned.

"I'll get everything together then pack for both of us. I think I'll do a little bit of shopping before we go."

"There goes another half a million," Kent groaned.

"I'm worth every penny," Erin gave his turgid cock a tight squeeze. "Now pull down you zipper, yank that thing out and I'll give you a blowjob before you go to work."


Two weeks later they flew out to their private little island in the South Pacific. The last leg was forecasted that a typhoon was scheduled to be in that area. Erin flew that last part since she had nerves of steel plus Kent got nauseated when the winds buffeted the plane. They landed in the windy rain and taxied into the hanger. They took the underground shuttle to their luxury house and made it in safely. Kent went to lay down to recover from his air sickness while Erin brought their bags into their room and unpacked. After waiting an hour for the propane run water heater to warm the water, Erin took a shower then climbed behind her husband rubbing her bushy pussy on his ass. Kent preferred her quim to be furry and only allowed her to trim it during summer when she wore bikinis.

Erin lay there hoping he would recover so he could fuck her. They had done so in Tahiti two nights ago and she was way over due for his cock to be in her wet pussy. As she waited she projected a link to April. She knew that Barbara was on duty at the hospital for twenty-four hours then it would be Duane's turn.

"Hi Baby," she said to April. "Am I disturbing you?"

"No, not at all. I've just been going over my notes of a patient who is really in a depressed state. He lost his wife and kids in an auto accident a couple of years ago and hasn't been the same since."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but how are you doing?"

"Just another day at the office."

"Any guys on the horizon?"

"Not any I'm interested in. I have a female friend and we get together once in a while."

"Are you sexually active with her?"

"Yes," April admitted, waiting for the hammer of Thor to fall upon her.

"Do you love her?" Erin asked.

"Yes I do," her daughter was surprised that Erin wasn't raising the roof with her.

"Believe it or not, when I was May I had a two year affair with your stepmother. So I don't think what you're doing is so bad. However, keep an eye out for a man. One you will love and have children by him. Nothing is more satisfying than to give birth. I plan on turning off the gene that will allow me to get pregnant. I want a boy to give to Kent."

"With all your powers, can you establish the sex of the child?"

"No, but I know almost immediately what gender the baby is. Don't forget, it's the man's sperm that decides the sex of the kid. I can't change that. I drop the egg and his semen fertilizes it. I don't have the power to change it and wouldn't even if I wanted to. I was happy for having you two girls. I'll be just as happy if I can give my husband a boy. I know he'll say as long as it's strong and healthy, I don't give a shit but deep down I know he wants a son."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.