Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

Over the next two years May divided her time in the arms of Kent McPherson as the beautiful Erin O'Rourke and as a lioness raising her cubs. Once they were able to take care of themselves, she would leave. For the first time May instilled in them more power and speed to run down prey without expending too much energy. Her three females became strong and powerful hunters. May made herself waste away as if she were dying. Then one morning, May was dead. The pride had lost their greatest slayer for food. Her females took up the slack and kept the pride well fed for years to come.


Erin sat in the booth with her chin resting on her folded hand paying rapt attention to what Kent was saying. It was all about the new building his firm was constructing. She looked gorgeous in a designer full length silk green wrap around dress, silk gloves to the elbows, and diamond jewelry on each wrist, choker, and dangling earrings. Her long flaming hair was up to reveal her long thin neck. Ringlets fell to her shoulders on both sides of her face.

"This will be my most ambitious endeavor yet," he boasted. "It will put all the skyscrapers to shame. It will look down on the Sears Tower."

"One hundred and forty-four stories will make it the largest building in the world, wouldn't it?" Erin asked, probing his mind. He was ambitious, couldn't tolerate laziness, mortgaged up to the hilt but didn't seem worried about it. Erin checked her overseas accounts and discovered she had more than one hundred and fifty million dollars. She could live well off the interest of the interest of her offshore holdings. She also had several millions in investments in vacation spas and resorts. As Americans prospered, they spent more and more on these getaways than anything else.

"For the time being but someone will come along and build one higher."

"Since nine eleven happened twenty-five years ago, aren't you worried about the crazy terrorists smashing a plane into it?" she reached over and took his hand in her silk glove.

"It's up to the military and governmental agencies to do the job of making sure that won't happen. Besides, there won't be a tragic event like that again."

"Never say never. Oh! I have to fly to Seattle next week. A friend of mine has his daughter graduating from medical school so I'm going to be there. I can't miss that."

"Is he a former boyfriend?" he asked, alarmed. He was going to propose to her when the restaurant staff brought out a small cake with a five carat ring with a platinum setting and chips of emeralds surrounding the stone. He wanted it to be a big surprise to her. However, she read his mind and knew all about it. She planned to be stunned with delight and say yes to his offer of marriage.

"He was but he married a lovely girl. I am happy for the both of them. It didn't break my heart nor made me jealous at all. He is a good man but not my type for a lifetime commitment," she explained.

After the light dinner, they came out with the cake and she put on an Oscar winning performance squealing at the ring. Kent got down on his knee and asked for her hand in marriage. She blushed a deep red allowing him to put the ring on her finger. It only went on partially because of her glove. She removed it then let him slip it on. It was a perfect fit. The rock and settings had to cost him sixty thousand or more.

The limo let them off at her apartment on the Gold Coast close to the Lincoln Park Zoo. They continued their hot kissing in the elevator. She already made his cock over ten inches and thick. Kent wondered how it happened but did not mention it to anyone. Not even to Erin.

They undressed each other until the only thing either one wore was Erin's new ring. She had had her belly button pierced and a one carat diamond just dangling from there. She was thinking of a clit ring but decided against it.

"You've been a good boy tonight," she pushed him onto her bed. "Now you just lay there and let Erin do all the work." She slid his cock head up and down her slit. As she began to seep her juices, Erin impaled herself upon him. She leaned down to kiss him on his mouth and face. Her inner muscles squeezed him knowing that his sensitive cock would eventually explode its semen into her womb. It took three of her orgasms before he spilled up into her pussy. She was able to keep any from seeping out. She got off and licked him clean.

"How was that big boy?"

"That was fantastic. Do I always have to be a good boy to get this?"

"No! If you're a naughty boy you'll get a lot more," Erin put her big nipple to her breast for him to suck on. "Mmmmm, my nipple is screaming to be bitten, Lightly, mind you."

They made love one more time then went to sleep. She had turned off her gene which would make her pregnant. That would happen in a year or so after they'd been married for a while. In the meantime, she had to fly out for Barbara's graduation, take the girls out for mother-daughter time. And then have dinner with Andy and Jill. This would be awkward since Jill had never seen Erin as a redhead. Only when she was May Flowers and then she was a beautiful blonde.


I'm so glad you could come, Mom," Barbara embraced Erin. Although it was early June, it was a cool rainy day. The ceremony was held indoors. "I was hoping you'd make it here."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world," she caressed her cheek. "I'm so proud of you. Where is your sister?"

"Right behind you," Barbara laughed. Erin turned to see April awaiting her hug from her mother. What Erin saw was Barbara's younger sister who was an identical look alike of Barbara, who took after May Marks in the looks department. Long blonde hair, crystal clear blue eyes, a body to die for.

"My gorgeous daughters," Erin held April tight with a slight tear rolling down her cheek. "Here, I have something for each of you. I know it's your graduation but I bought one for April too." She handed them each a small wrapped box. The girls eagerly opened it to find a ladies Rolex watch with small diamonds instead of numbers. It was made of twenty-four karat gold as well as the band.

"Oh Mom, it's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it," Erin smiled. "Yes, young lady when you graduate next year, I'll get you something special. Your sister too. We'll have dinner later but now I have to say hello to your father and Jill."

"Okay Mom, see you later," the girls chorused as they started putting the gifts on their wrists.

"Hello Andy ... Jill," she hugged them both.

Jill was awestruck. She was still attractive but middle-aged. Erin looked like she wasn't a day over twenty. They strolled over to a vacant bench in the corner of the large hall where they could be alone.

"I take it that Andy told you all about me?" Erin looked at Jill.

"He says you're from another planet?"

Erin nodded. "I had some problems with the Council. They wanted Andy and me to get a divorce. I refused but they sent beings to split us up anyway. I would have never left him but I was too frightened for our girls. I know he has fallen in love with you and that is good. I'm only here for the girls, not to take Andy away from you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.