Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

The lions in May's pride were dying one by one from old age. Some died outright, some were killed attacking other animals when they no longer had the strength and power of their youth, plus a few were killed by hyenas. One Eye died of old age. The new male took over and cowed the new lionesses with his size and strength but was put into his place by May. Like One Eye, she attacked and hurt him badly. She was easily the strongest in the pride. The new male licked his wounds and stayed away from her. If he came anywhere near the cubs, her low growl warned it off.

It was twilight. May led the other lionesses on a hunt. There were herds of many types of grazing animals were oblivious to the approaching danger. The lions were downwind as they crept closer to a large drove of antelope. May had already picked out her target. It was an older female who seemed to be injured. However the lions were spotted and the herds stampeded away.

Not to make the hunt a total loss, May led the pride down to a water hole. As they lapped up the muddy liquid, May's eyes fell upon some water buffalo. She stopped her drinking and started toward that group. The others looked up and saw the same thing. The water buffalo were bold creatures and usually held their ground bunched up to make themselves more threatening to the lions. Her keen sense of smell told her that hyenas were around. But first things first. The pride hadn't eaten in days. They had to bring down prey then deal with their enemy later.

She charged the buffalo hoping to break them up. A male took up the challenge while the others scattered. May used her superior speed, she leaped over the animal and landed behind him. Before it could react she was on his back digging her fangs deep into the neck while the other lions attacked. The buffalo kicked and bucked but May's claws on all four feet were dug into various areas of its back and sides. One lion bit into the underside of its neck. Between the weight of six young lionesses, it collapsed. May's powerful jaws broke its neck while the other had her mouth on its throat smothering it. The animal ceased all resistance as it laid on its side waiting to die.

Already the glowing eyes of the hyenas from the fading sunlight, were closing in. May loosed her grip knowing that the others had everything in hand. She picked out the female leader of the pack and started to chase her. They ran away in all directions but it was a matter of seconds that May caught and brought down the leader. She lay there strangling her slowly. May was determined to make this one suffer for a long time. She had one hind foot dug into the soft flesh of the hyena's stomach. The others in the pack stayed away afraid to approach. They had seen May in action for years and none made any effort to rescue their leader. It took an hour for her to die.

May then growled at the pack as if to challenge any of the rest. Those remaining just trotted back and forth. Ignoring the rest, May left the carcass to return to the water buffalo for her share of the spoils. They ate late into the night being harassed by wild dogs but the lions paid them no mind. When all were filled, they left the rest to the scavengers to return to their spot they laid out for themselves. Soon the sun would be coming up and they wanted to settle in the shade to rest.


"We still have no idea to the whereabouts of 1142," one member of the Council stated. "We've had hundreds of tracers circle the world to learn of its location but nothing. It seems that it dropped off the edge of the earth." one rebellious leader stated.

"We must not permit the elders to learn that we are still sending out our Destroyers to take care of the insubordinates. If they were to learn of this, we would be atomized ourselves. But these Blenders must learn obedience to us," the second said.

"It is odd that we can't find 1142. Its body was slain but its essence still lives on. How could it live on without us knowing it?"

"1142 was one of our bravest troopers. It had done a magnificent work in fending off the enemy until they introduced their new weapon which caused us to lose the war and lose billions of our own."

"Not to speak of our homes, families, and whatever wealth we built up to make our lives comfortable."

"Do you think that 1142 will return as a female?"

"The impact she had on the people around her, I think so."

"What is this void feeling we have?"

"Because we have lost 1142 and both of us fear deep down inside our souls that it will wreak vengeance upon us. It has been become a dangerous enemy. We cannot permit it to succeed against us."

"If it does, all our plans will go awry."


Jill was happy to be Andy's wife. She had slowly fallen in love with him. If she were back in her normal life, she wouldn't give him the time of day. Now she shuddered in delight at his oversized cock. She could not wait until he came home so they could make love.

She was content and thankful that May had toned the girls down. Barbara and April left for school dressed like whores. Since May took them to McDonalds, they were now more docile and behaved as girls their age usually did. Yes, they wore revealing clothes but nothing like they used to in the past.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.