Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

May nursed her daughter Barbara after giving birth in only twenty weeks. She prided herself as being a Breeder. She didn't realize that she had the ability to hurry her pregnancy until it just came to her one night as she laid in bed after a make up fuck with Andy. She still felt a measure of guilt for seducing Russ who was an innocent victim in her unexcused tantrum for the simple reason of Andy not believing her. Until he returned to her, May felt depressed at what she had done.

Barbara squirmed in her arms as May lay back in the recliner giving her a better way to her breast. Barbara was a few hours old but looked a little older. May had turned off her sex drive when she fed her daughter not understanding how babies gave their mothers orgasms when they were breast fed. She would soon learn otherwise. May had no idea on how to give birth until she looked it up on the computer. It seemed simple enough.

She waited until Andy left for school then got some twine and a pair of scissors. The labor was relatively effortless as she willed her little girl out from between her legs. After cutting her umbilical cord, tying it off, and cleaning the after birth off her. She dressed her in a warm blanket, May took a shower listening to her daughter with her enhanced hearing. She dressed in a sexy satiny robe then fed her for the first time. She took a ten minute nap to recover all of her strength.

"Come and see your daughter," May smiled at Andy as he walked in stomping the snow off his feet.

"You're shitting me!" he exclaimed, tossing his books aside. At that very moment Barbara let out a cry just awakening for her sleep. "Oh hell, May ... you should have gone to the hospital." He ran into their room to see the tiny baby. Already Barbara was trying to turn from her back to her side. Already the growth gene May instilled into her was working.

"For what?" May asked.

"To have this baby," he scolded.

Approaching him from behind, May mashed her body to his back and held him in a loving bear hug. "I want to make love," she leaned down and kissed the back of his neck tenderly. "Make nice slooooow, gentle love," she nibbled on his earlobe. "Put that fourteen inch rod of yours in me and drive me wild."

Andy turned facing his wife. They were nose to nose. He watched her wet her lips and kissed May on the tip of her nose. "You just had a baby today."

"So? I healed myself. My pussy is as good as new," she reached down and grabbed his thick cock. It started growing in her hand. Make that she made him grow in her hand. "Want a blowjob first?"

"I'm not sure I want to be responsible if you get hurt," he muttered.

"Have you ever seen me physically hurt," she nibbled his lobe again.

"No!"

"Then what makes you think that your love tool will be harmful to me?"

"I'm not, I just don't want to take any chances."

"I'm taking the chance," May shoved her husband just hard enough to send him across the room. In a second she had her dress off, tugging at his jeans and briefs off. "Oh my, you're wearing your silk panties!" she smiled.

"The ones you bought me," he smiled back.

"The next ones will be satin with lace. I think the big bulge you have will look sexy in those."

"Next thing you'll do is make me grow breasts and wear bras."

"No, Jill is the one I like seeing in bras. I like my men with flat abs and muscled chest," she licked the head of the massive cock. She closed her eyes doing him lovingly. May loved the taste of Andy's cum. Since she enhanced her taste buds, everything about him was delicious.

May took all of him into her mouth, deep throating him. Her lips kissed his pubic hairs as she gulped him all down. Her throat muscles squeezed his cock causing him to cum faster than he ever had before. She ran her thumb up his urethra oozing every drop from the base of his stalk. Her tongue lapped up the milky substance bring a big smile and seductive look to her eyes.

"Now my turn," she began working on his flaccid penis to get it hard again. In less than a minute she had succeeded. Before he could protest, she had him inside her. "Nice, hard, and fast, darling," she held his ass tightly.

Andy was tentative but knew his wife was no ordinary woman. When May wanted it hard and fast, she meant hard and fast. He wasn't going hasty enough for her. She put her hands on his ass pumping him much quicker and stronger into her. She had ovulated when Barbara was born. She wanted another girl as quickly as possible. A visit from the leaders told her the ratio of Breeders were three to one more males than females. It didn't take long for Andy to cum. May arched her back in her orgasm. When she came down, she squeezed Andy in her arms. He felt like he was getting an embrace from a grizzly. He couldn't get any air into his lungs. Mercifully she let him loose.

"Keep doing that and I'll never let you go," she kissed him.

"You could make a billion dollars wrestling," he breathed quickly to keep from fainting.

"What's the matter, darling? Can't take a Korothian hug?"

"I guess not," Andy admitted. He began to believe her story of coming half way across the universe. This was no ordinary human being. She was indestructible except for salt water where its acidic properties were a deadly poison to all Korothians.

"Jill's coming over this evening to see our baby. I'll get her to stay here for an hour or so while we go to the steakhouse down the street to get us something to eat. I'm ravenous."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.