Island Rescue - Cover

Island Rescue

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2007 by Jack Spratt

Erotica Sex Story: This is a sequel of 'An Island is Calling Me'. Don and Leeza continue their close relationship. I suggest you re-read the above story. It will give you the background of the initial meeting of the two and the challenges Don faced with Leeza.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   .

Author's Note:

This is a complete story, however reading "An Island is Calling Me" will give you the background that leads up to the rescue.

The flight from the island is bitter sweet, sweet because of the rescue, bitter because of the unknown. My relationship with Leeza isn't something that we can declare openly.

A bit about myself, my name is Don Parson, widower, fifty-one, living in Abbotsville a small city in the northeast. I am a software developer by trade, specializing in computer viruses and the dismantling of them. My last assignment introduces me to Mr. Raven and his twelve-year-old daughter Leeza. Leeza and I got off to a very rocky start however the plane crash in which she and I are the only passengers brought us together in a way I would have never dreamed possible.

We are both in the rescue seaplane, holding hands, heading back to her dad's hotel. Tears are running down Leeza's face as we head to a clouded future. We had a memorable time on the island prior to our rescue. Leeza is quite a woman for her age.

When we land it appears all the hotel staff is there to welcome Leeza. I grab my luggage and head for the lobby looking for a telephone booth. When I call my office there are screams of, I hope, joy in the background. Mr. Raven, Leeza's father, had called to let them know that we had been located. My manager expresses relief that I am alive and well. He advises me that he has cancelled all my assignments for the next two weeks. After I hang up I notice a bellboy waiting for me.

"Mr. Raven has a suite for you. Let me take your luggage. Please follow me."

The fourth floor view is one of the best in the hotel. It overlooks the beach. At this time of day there are many people enjoying the beautiful weather. The beach and the large pool are full. I watch a number of young girls frolicking in the water and think of Leeza. I wonder how she is holding out. The events of the day have caught up to me feeling tired I lie down for a few minutes to recharge.

The sound of a knocking my door wakes me. It is dusk. I have slept for six hours. It's Mr. Raven.

"Sorry Don, I wanted to make sure you were ok and to thank you for keeping Leeza safe."

"It was the least I could do considering you lost the plane."

"The plane is insured and can be replaced. Leeza is my flesh and blood."

"How is she?"

"Very well, she had a bite to eat and then crashed. If you are hungry I can send a tray."

"That would be nice. I am still tired. Once the adrenaline stopped pumping, exhaustion took over."

"I will talk to you tomorrow; now get a good night's sleep."

The shower feels good. The warm water cascades against my face. The last two weeks flash through my mind. How could one so young as Leeza have such an effect on me? This morning's final lovemaking was memorable due to the fact we didn't know when we would be able to be together next. There is a soft knock on the door. A young lady pushes a cart with a large food tray. She is smiling as she leaves. Her skin tone is the same as Leeza's. More wonderful scenes fill my mind. I am hungry. After watching CNN for twenty minutes getting caught up on all the world news I turn in for the night.

The next morning while sitting on the veranda having my third cup of coffee Mr. Raven reappears.

"How are you Don? Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like the dead. I guess the fact that I knew we were safe and secure let my body drop all its defenses. I feel good this morning. How is Leeza?"

"When I left her she was getting dressed. She seems to have changed."

Now that comment has me worried. Was our involvement too much for her?

"Changed? What do you mean?"

"Well she seems more mature. Her attitude towards everybody around her is pleasant. Yes, she was a bitch. But this morning it's like she grew up overnight. I think the last two weeks will be a turning point for her. I like the changes."

"After the experience we had she had to grow up in a hurry. She turned out to be a real trooper on the island. I am sorry about the plane. You mentioned your insurance would cover the loss."

"Yes everything is covered, even your wages for the two weeks. By the way I don't think I ever mentioned my first name is Roger, please call me Roger. As a small token of my appreciation the room and my hotels are at your disposal for as long as I own the complexes. There will always be a room for you. There is no way I can thank you for keeping my Leeza safe."

When he mentions Leeza I feel a spike running to my loins. I miss her. It would be nice to have her in my room for the day.

"As you said Leeza changed from a snotty kid to a woman in a short time. The circumstances made her grow up quickly. She held up well. It will be something she will remember for the rest of her life. Will she be down this morning?"

"Yes. She asked me about you. She will likely be looking for you shortly."

"Roger, a question, do you know who owns that island we were on?"

"Yes, it is owned by a group I am associated with. We had planned on developing it but it's too small for the investment. If it had been three more square miles it would have been a haven for tourists. Why do you ask?"

"Is it for sale?"

"Yes but who would want it?"

"I am thinking about it. It is so beautiful and truly private. What do you think it is worth?"

"Actually nothing in its present state, we had an agreement to pay development fees to the government once we started a hotel, no development no fees. If you are interested I will contact my partners and the officials to see it a transfer is possible."

"Please do. Is there a seaplane facility close?"

"Yes. The seaport is the docking area for the plane that rescued you. I know the owner well."

"Does he rent planes? Or could I rent a slip for a plane year round?"

"He has no plane that I would rent but I am sure he could be persuaded to rent you a slip."

Roger is laughing. I think he thinks I am crazy. But think of it, my job is very stressful. I work long hours and get very well paid. I have resources I will never use; purchasing a medium sized seaplane is not a problem. The island is a perfect retreat. Who do you know has his own island in the Pacific?

"You don't need an island. You are welcome to stay at any of my hotels any time for as long as you want. There will never be a fee. I feel I owe you my life for saving Leeza. Others may have cracked under the pressure of worrying about not getting rescued."

If Roger only knew our fear was getting rescued. Leeza and I had a wonderful relationship that matured day after day.

"Well, I knew in my heart you would never give up on your daughter. But I had no idea where we were and how far we were blown off course."

"Hell, you were over one hundred miles off course. It was a very strong storm that moved the plane like a twig before you went down. It would have taken us three more weeks of the searching pattern to get to that island. I was never so happy when they reported your signal beacon."

"That was odd; I was trying to remove it because it wasn't working. When I tried to loosen a bolt that was holding it with a tap it started working. It was just luck it wasn't totally damaged."

"Luck or divine providence? We will never know. Well I have to get back to my duties. We'll talk again."

The more I thought of it the more I like the idea. The island would be an excellent retreat. Who knows I might even find a girlfriend. Girlfriend, memories of Leeza rush into my mind; I wonder how she is making out now that she is home. That reminds me that it is her birthday this Saturday. A memorable gift is in order. The beach is starting to fill up. Young couples in their bathing suits catch my attention. Every time I see a young lady it reminds my two heads of Leeza. I will have to think of something else to bring my life into prospective.

Maybe a cool swim will do me a world of good. As I enter my room my mind is on numerous things but once the door is closed I realize I am not alone. Leeza is standing near the bed.

"Oh Don I missed you. I didn't realize how much until I got into bed last night without you."

She is in my arms. Her robe falls to the floor. Her naked body feels so good. Laying her gently on the bed I quickly undress.

"Where are you supposed to be?"

"Actually showering and getting ready to go to the beach. My dad will be busy for a couple of hours with the hotel, yesterday threw his schedule all out of order. Daddy is a very organized man. It will take him the better part of today to get everything on track."

Her naked beautiful body is a sight. I devour ever inch of her. I honor her small breasts and large nipples by kissing and sucking each one. Leeza's hand is on my head playing with my hair as I move back and forth. Her soft scent engulfs me. With my body stretching out beside her we kiss and kiss. Our tongues play touchy with each other's. My hands are all over her. Sliding over Leeza's soft tummy down to heaven, I find that she is very wet. My finger enters her. I missed this feeling last night. She is softly moaning and her body is squirming.

"Is your birthday party still on?"

"Oh yes, daddy told me all about it last night. Even when he wasn't sure when we would be found he kept planning. It took his mind off the search."

"I will be here for another two weeks. My employer gave me time off to recuperate and your dad gave me a free room for life at any of his hotels. I hope we can get together as many times as possible before I go back to the states. What would you like for a present?"

"You."

"That would be nice. But you know that is impossible here or the states. I'm too old for you. But I do love you."

Her arms are around my neck in a strangle hold. It is so exciting for me to feel her young body. Feeling her back and on down to her soft bum cheeks, my finger finds her brown star. Slipping a finger into her pussy for some moisture I return to her tight bud. I can feel her pushing against my finger as I slowly penetrate that virgin opening.

"Don that feels good, please don't stop."

My finger is in past the first two knuckles. I can feel her anal muscles tighten as I slowly pump in and out. Leeza's lower body is rubbing against my raging hard on. Her hand slips down and grasps me. I enjoy her feeling me. Her small hand can hardly get around the girth of my cock.

"Put this in me. I missed it last night. I don't know what I will do once you go home. You have spoiled me."

We both giggle at that comment. She was a spoiled monster long before I got here. Our island time changed her attitude about life. She is a young woman now. I slowly roll Leeza onto her back and spread her legs. Her animal scent hits me. Her luv lips are puffy and moist. I pay homage to her beauty by kissing and licking heaven. Her clitoris is so pink and inviting, a little suck is in order. I will never get enough of her elixir. While eating her luscious pussy she is trembling and moaning with pleasure.

She guides my spear to heaven. Entering her moist glove very slowly, Leeza's arms are pulling me into her small body. Once in as deep as possible, I just relax, enjoying her moist heat. For a young girl she has already mastered the art of pussy muscle control. I can feel her vaginal muscles ripple on my cock. We mutually start to pump, oh what a feeling.

It seems like hours in her as I feel her multiple climaxes. I'm keeping my mind focused to keep from prematurely ejaculating; I want her to remember today. I love feeling her body tremble as she cums and cums. Then it happens; strings of cum pump deep inside her small body. I am in heaven again. We roll over still attached at the hips. Leeza's breathing finally goes back to a steady rhythm. Her warm body screams to be touched as my hands rediscover every nook and cranny of her torso. Back to her puckered opening, I wonder if she will enjoy anal pleasure.

As my proud spear goes soft I can feel it slip out of its soft warm home. Leeza rolls off my tummy and I feel her hand on my hero. I am wet from her juice and cum. Her touch sends shivers through my body. Enjoying the feeling, my eyes close. When she engulfs me and starts licking and sucking my recuperative powers hit full gear.

"Don, you taste good. Or maybe it is me."

Her hand is cupping my balls and gently squeezing. I still can't believe what she has been able to do for me. Prior to this assignment I hadn't had a woman in my life for years. Oh I have had the odd date, but usually with a colleague who is in a similar situation as mine. Sexual adventures have been few and far between. Leeza changed all that during our island adventure. My recuperative powers surprise me.

"Leeza you make me feel so good. When can we meet again?"

"I will try and see you tonight. My dad has a meeting and usually he makes a night of it. I will let you know at dinner. You will be eating with us tonight?"

"Yes."

I watch as Leeza goes to the shower, looking to see if our mixture is running down her legs. I am not disappointed, and feel much better now. After checking the hallway Leeza leaves. Getting her a birthday gift will keep me busy the balance of the day. The hotel gift shops do not have anything I have in mind. I am offered a car so I go into the city. I am surprised at the activity. People are moving to and fro just like any other metro.

While looking for a jewelry store among the numerous shops that have an abundance of goods on display, a lingerie shop catches my attention. I recall Leeza in her bikini the first morning at the crash site. She was fantastic. She is appealing naked but partially covered she is a knockout. The clerk, a young dark girl, is more then helpful. She studied me.

"You are the man that was rescued with Leeza Raven?"

"Yes I am. I didn't think it would be of interest to any one."

"Well the economy of the island depends on tourists dollars. Anything that could possibly harm that is of interest to all of us, besides I know Leeza quite well as she shops here often. Her dad has an account set up for her here. My name is Kaleena."

"Nice to meet you, Kaleena, I want to buy her something for her birthday. Can you suggest anything?"

I watch as she shows me a number of suggestions. Kaleena is in her late teens. Her body is well displayed in her selection of clothing, a tube top and hot pants. I can feel my hero getting interested as Kaleena stretches to get something off a top shelf. She has long well formed legs whose calf muscles tighten as she reaches.

"Can I help?"

"Yes please. Could you reach that box on the top shelf?"

As I stand beside her the heat of her body is evident. I don't know if it is her or just my imagination. Her face is beautiful, well shaped with heavy lips with a beautiful shade of lipstick. She is smiling as she looks into my eyes.

"Leeza was lucky to be marooned on that island with you. I can think of worse things."

Kaleena rubs her body against me. Her titties are firm and soft against my chest. Now I am hard. She pushes her pubes against my growing erection.

"I know Leeza well. She likes bikinis and thongs but you likely know that don't you."

Kaleena is coming on to me strongly. She licks her lips as she arranges the sexiest looking lingerie I have seen in a long time. Small patches of lacy cloth just enough to cover a girl's luv lips. There are a number of soft colors that would accent Leeza's dark skin.

"Leeza likes whites, soft pinks and blues. Here are a couple of sets I would recommend. She is a very lucky woman to have you as a friend."

I am trying hard to remain composed but Kaleena isn't helping. She takes every opportunity to rub against me. As I mentioned earlier my recuperative powers surprise me. I am tenting with a very proud hard on. She notices.

"I'll take these two sets. Can you gift wrap them for me?"

"Yes. Is there anything else I can do for you? I would be glad to model your selections or will Leeza take care of you?"

I wonder if all the young ladies on this island are as forward as Kaleena. I notice her nipples are now very evident in her tube top. I don't know what else she has done but her pubes are outlined in her shorts. It is like she pulled them tight against her skin. She has very large luv lips. What would she taste like is going through my mind. Then I realize I am starting at her crotch. Kaleena must be enjoying keeping me uncomfortable. I can feel the heat of my embarrassment rising up my neck to my face.

"I would love to see you in those outfits."

If she can be forward so can I. I call her bluff. She walks to the front door and puts a gone for lunch sign in the window, locks the door and flips the blinds. She motions for me to follow her out to the back. She reminds me of a larger version of Leeza. What a bottom.

The back of the shop is actually a living area. There is a small kitchen, with two doors branching off of it. I assume it for a bedroom and a washroom. I follow her into the bedroom.

"This is my shop. My mother ran it before me. She remarried two years ago and is living with my step dad on another island."

I watch as she undresses. Her body is a remarkable image of a black Venus. She has a full mat of hair above her luv lips. Her breasts are full topped with dark ruby nipples.

"Are you sure you want me to model? Or can I do something else for you?"

She is in my arms. The top of her head is my eye level. I lower my face and kiss her as my hands are all over her back and bottom.

"You surely don't do this for all strangers that enter your shop?"

"No, only to heroes. What you did for Leeza and the people of the island is amazing. You, being an American, had all the press in the States writing about the island and your situation. Now with a happy ending it is even better. The free publicity is worth a fortune to us but I am very thankful for what you did for Leeza."

"I just kept Leeza safe and confident that we would be rescued."

Kaleena is smiling, a knowing smile. Just how close is she to Leeza? My eyes devour her luscious body. Below her thick dark mat are her bare luv lips. Beads of moisture are forming. Her sexual scent is overpowering. I can't believe I am doing this. On my knees kissing and licking her as her body tightens. She has a much more potent taste then Leeza. It is just as addicting. Kaleena is moaning in appreciation. My hands cup her bum cheeks as I push my tongue deep into her heaven. Her clit is sizable and of course suckable. Kaleena is cumming. Her hips are pushing against my face and tongue. I move up her body and mount her. My cock disappears into her warmth. We get a beautiful rhythm going. I feel her as she gasps for breath and then I explode. I am pushing down as she is thrusting up. We both collapse. I can't believe what I just did. If Leeza wasn't in my life I certainly could have found my love life in Kaleena. She would make a wonderful island partner.

I leave her shop with my packages, feeling good and a bit ashamed. I feel guilty at the thought that I had betrayed Leeza. Besides, I still haven't found a jewelry shop. Two blocks from Kaleena's shop I come across a small shop with a jewelry display. Fortunately the proprietor is gentleman.

"Welcome to my shop. How can I help you?"

"I am looking for a ring for a young lady. We had a harrowing experience together. I would like to give her something to remember it by."

"I am sure Leeza Raven will remember her time on the island for the rest of her life, Mr. Parson."

"How do you know my name?"

He hands me a pile of local newspapers. Leeza and my pictures are plastered all over the front pages of each issue. Each day there is a story of the search and the possible scenarios.

"This is the first time I have seen these. Isn't there any other news in this part of the world?"

He is laughing.

"Well, you as an American and Leeza Raven, as the daughter of a well known major employer in this area, are news. You were the news. Even CNN carried a number of stories on the search."

"Well I am no hero. I was fortunate to live through the crash. We were never in any danger once we were down."

"I am glad you choose my shop. I know Roger Raven. Come, I will show you some rings."

He has a large selection. I finally select a red ruby surrounded by eight diamonds. The size appears correct but I am assured that it can be sized if needed He gift-wraps the box for me. I head back to the hotel and as I pass Kaleena's shop she waves. My guilt comes back.

At the hotel I change into my bathing suite and head for the beach, stopping at the outside bar for a drink. I have developed a taste for the hotel specialty; it reminds me of a Black Russian.

The beach is crowded with tourists and locals. The view is nice to the eyes. The majority of the woman and girls wear bikinis, which I find great. A helpful bar steward keeps my drink refreshed. I return to my room about six. There is a message that dinner will be at eight in the dining room. That gives me time for a shower and another drink. I could get used to this type of living but realize I will have to re-enter the real world shortly.

I dress casually for dinner under the impression that I am having dinner with Leeza and her dad. When I enter the dinning room there is a multitude of people. They all stand and give me an ovation. I feel like crawling under a table. The loudspeaker cracks and Roger Raven starts his introductory speech.

"Ladies and gentleman, I would like you to honor Don Parson. He and my daughter were rescued yesterday, as you all must be aware. I will be forever in his debt for ensuring my daughter Leeza's safety. Please raise your glasses and let's toast Don."

Now I really feel like a shit. I did nothing to deserve this. I would have been happy just to have hamburgers and fries with a small group. Two stewards are at my side leading me to the head table. I nod to Leeza and Roger and am surprised to see Kaleena sitting beside Leeza. What else can happen? I sit down.

The meal turns out to be much better then hamburger and fries. Leeza and Kaleena seem to have a continuous conversation through out the dinner. After dinner Roger comes to me.

"Don would you come to my office for a moment. I have something to discuss with you."

His office is an elaborate affair boasting heavy solid oak furniture. It must have cost a few bucks to bring it here. There is no oak on the islands.

"I talked it over with my partners and they all agreed to transfer the ownership of the island to you if you are still interested. The government has also approved the idea. They feel they can get more mileage out of the transfer. The publicity of the crash and rescue will provide the island with more tourism then we could have thought of having. I am booked solid for ten months in the complete chain. It has never happened before."

I certainly want the island. I am hoping that when I visit it next Leeza will be with me. But that is something only the future will tell.

"I have checked with the seaport and they are willing to provide you with a plane slip. It seems the government called the owner and leaned on him. You will make news every time you visit the island. It will be like living in a fish bowl. I am sorry."

"Thank you. I still want the island. Tomorrow I will talk to the owner of the seaport. Perhaps he has a line on a good seaplane."

"Perhaps; I hate to be a poor host but I have to leave for a meeting. I will see you tomorrow. Enjoy your evening. There are a lot of people out there that would like to meet you."

The only person I could think of is Leeza. My blood is stirring again. I wonder just how close she and Kaleena are. I follow Roger from his office and down the corridor to the dining area. Along the way a number of guests introduce them selves to me and shake my hand. I watch as Leeza and Kaleena approach me. Both are smiling. Their outfits are similar. Both are wearing short, body molding dresses. Their long legs are encased in nylons and supported by high heels. The effect is mesmerizing. I can see the male population's eyes sneaking looks at these two young wet dreams. I just stare.

"Good evening Don."

"Good evening ladies. You both look breathtaking tonight."

"Thank you."

As Leeza passes me, she grabs my hand and squeezes. I feel a small packet pressed into my palm. Watching those two leave is just as erotic as watching them approach. Their bottoms are slowly swaying from side to side. Their audience is very appreciative. I find a chair and sit down. In my hand is a small piece of paper.

'Ten o'clock your room.'

Leeza would be in my arms at ten. At least I hope so. The combination of Leeza and Kaleena still has me puzzled. I get up and head for the bar. As I walk in a waitress ushers me to a table in front of the small stage. My favorite drink magically appears. Roger must have alerted everyone in the hotel to my preference. My second drink tastes as good as the first when I hear the tinkle of a piano. A small spotlight illuminates the piano and player. It is not too loud, just right. With every selection I am brought back to a time in my youth, it is real nostalgia. I am lost in memories when the sound of a voice singing brings me back to the bar. It is Kaleena, dressed in an evening gown, microphone in hand singing a ballad. She is very good. She is looking right at me while singing a very romantic love song. She has an 'I know where you are going' look on her face. She ends her first selection by throwing me a kiss. Of course all the male heads turn to see who has her attention. The long slits in her evening gown show a lot of leg. My mind goes back to earlier in the afternoon when I was between those legs.

At nine- thirty I leave and go to my room. After a quick shower I sit watching CNN in my robe. Shortly after ten I hear a soft knock on my door. Opening it I am greeted with Leeza's smiling face. She is in my arms as the door closes. She tastes and smells so good. We walk over to the sofa and she lays across my body snuggled into my chest. There is no rush. I enjoy kissing her hair and inhaling her shampoo and body scent. Leeza moans softly as I caress her back.

"I hear you met Kaleena this afternoon."

Now I am leery of what is coming next. She knows I know of Kaleena but how much does she know.

"Yes I met her in her shop."

"She is a beautiful woman."

Why do girls always want to set you up? They force you to compare them against whomever. I have to choose my words very carefully not knowing where this conversation is going.

"Yes, she is very attractive but you outshine her, hands down."

"She is my cousin. She has been my mentor since my mother past away. She called you good-looking."

"Just goes to show you she is a poor judge of character."

Leeza raises her lips and kisses me. When she reaches her robe opens showing she is naked underneath. My hand grasps her breast and I rub her nipple. Her scent overwhelms me. This woman/girl has me wrapped around her finger. My other hand goes down to search for her pussy. I find the warm cavern. She is moist as usual and I rub her clit. She snuggles deep into my chest. Her body trembles as she climaxes. I can feel the juice running through my fingers. It is a waste. I bring my finger to my nose. There is no way I can ever get my fill of her scent. I will have to ask her to give me some of her panties when I leave.

Leeza untangles herself and lowers her face to my erection. Her hot mouth engulfs me. The feel of her tongue tip playing with my opening has my body tingling with anticipation. Lying back, I enjoy the feeling as she sucks and caresses me. The events of the day flash through my mind. If Kaleena had mentioned anything to Leeza it didn't show by her actions. I feel my need for release building up. Gobs of cum, fill Leeza's throat; she manages to swallow it all. She continues to suck and massage my balls as my hero deflates.

"That was nice Don. I do like the taste of you. You have no idea how much I will miss you."

"Oh I do Leeza. I haven't felt anything like this is years. You made me feel like a teenager."

"I will be a teenager tomorrow. You haven't forgotten my birthday?"

"You know I haven't. Did Kaleena say anything?"

"About what?"

"I did some shopping this morning at her shop. Then I saw you together tonight."

"We do share a lot of girl secrets."

We snuggle until Leeza has to leave after putting on her robe we kiss. I wish she could stay the night however I don't think her dad would be impressed. I watch as she disappears down the corridor.

The next morning while having breakfast a well-dressed man approaches me.

"Mr. Parson?"

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"Well, it is I that may be able to help you."

"How is that?"

"This is a small island and not much happens that everybody isn't aware of. You are in the market for a seaplane. I may have such a plane."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.