Living Sex Doll - Cover

Living Sex Doll

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: An Afro Caribbean woman who likes anonymous sex and is submissive is delivered to a party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   .

Audrey was an Afro Caribbean woman, 26 years old, 5'10" tall with 46DD breasts and a medium frame. She was totally submissive with a particular fetish for anonymous sex. This is her story in all its glory.

Peter and Gareth, were removal men, well that's not quite true they were brothers who earned extra cash with the large Mercedes walk through van. They thought their boat had come in when asked to deliver one box for £400 from Hackney to Ilford, a distance of some 20 miles. However when they saw the 6' by 3' wooden crate, they wished they had more help to lift it.

They manage to get it into the van and set off to the address they were given. Gareth suddenly turned to Peter and said "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" was his reply.

"I thought I heard a groan, coming from the back of the van!" he replied.

"Don't be daft, there is only that bloody big crate" Peter responded.

"I know; that's what is so strange the noise seems to be coming from the crate!" Gareth Continued.

They pulled into a lay by and went to examine the crate. They read the large notice fastened to the crate 'LIVE CONTENTS DO NOT OPEN!' They now begin to panic, are they transporting endangered species and could they go to prison for doing so, why else would they be paid so much for a job that should cost no more than £150.

They decide to ignore the groaning and deliver the crate as quickly as possible. Very soon they arrive at the address, an ordinary looking house. They struggle to carry the crate to the house and into the living room. They are told to put it down on to a couple of wooden saw horses. They pick up their money and then as they turn to leave, I loud groan emanating from the box. They look at the guy receiving the crate, he weakly smiles and tries to explain. "It's my girlfriend, she likes to be confined in that crate until it's time for her to have sex, If you look closely there are strategically placed sliders which open to expose her tits, cunt, arse and mouth. She remains in the box while various guys fuck the area they want.

Peter and Gareth look at each other and shrug their shoulders, count their money and leave.

Later at the house, a party is in full swing, at least 10 couples and several single males are enjoying the free flowing drink and music. Then someone announce its time to take bid to open the box. Everybody gathers round the crate. The man in charge says "you all know why you're here, in this crate is a real living sex doll, which will do whatever you tell her to!" "We are going to start the bids at £50 for a blow job!" he added.

Two guys stepped forward; the first man says "I offer £50!"

The second says "I will raise that to £55!"

The bidding war continues until the second man offers £100, no further bids are heard and the winning guy writes a cheque and is shown which slide to open. Opening it he unzips his pants fishes out his semi hard cock and sticks it through the hole. His prick is suddenly engulfed by a warm wet mouth; he feels the tongue lapping at the underside of his cock head. He is totally unaware of how silly he looks humping a hole in a box, he is aware though of the expert tonguing his prick is receiving and within minutes he is depositing a large load of cum into the waiting mouth. The first guy then offers £75 if she can make him shoot his load inside 10 minutes, Side bets are taken on whether this can be done or not and the party turns into a casino style do.

The first guy now sticks his cock into the still open slider and is met by a willing wet mouth. "Go" he says. Someone starts timing calling out the time every thirty seconds. By the time it reaches 8 minutes, he knows he has lost his bet because he knows just how close he really is to filling the eager sucker on his prick.

He finally spurts his first shot at 9 minutes 25 seconds. But still feels it well worth the money he paid. There are shouts of joy for those who bet against the 10 minute deal, for they had earned some money towards future bids of sex with this mystery woman. The Master of Ceremonies then announces, "Look at these tits" the main slider is opened and the woman inside the crate pushes her tits through the hole. "We have two offers here, first to suck and play with her tits!" he added.

"I bid £25.00 to play with them as I like for 10 minutes!" a young woman offered.

"Any advance on this for these terms?" asked the Master of Ceremonies.

"£30.00!" a young black male shouts.

"£35.00" the young woman challenges.

"£40" the young man offers.

"£45.00 and a blow job for the young man" offered the young woman.

"£50.00 and the right tit for the young lady in exchange for the blow job" countered the young man.

"Deal" agreed the young lady.

The M.C. interrupts and demands "what is in that deal for the house?"

The gathered group then as one said "we will give £1 each to the house just to see the complete show!"

"Ok it's a deal!" said the M.C. knowing that on top of the £50 bid he would also collect 30 £1 coins.

The young man walked to the left side of the crate, as the young woman goes to its right. Between them the mauled her tits, biting and sucking on her nipples, then with 2 minutes of their time remaining, they stood back and the young man slapped her left tit hard causing it to slap against her right, immediately the woman also slaps the right tit even harder. Between them they really punished her tits during for those two minutes.

The M.C. called "Times up!" the young man dropped his trousers then jumped up on to the crate. The young woman whistled as she saw the size of his cock, semi hard it measured 11 inches.

"If you had told me that you were this well endowed I would have blown you irrespective of any deal we made!" she declared. With that she closed her hand around the rapidly hardening cock, which grew in length to almost 14 inches. She licked her lips and said "Well here goes nothing!"

Initially she struggled to get the monster cock in her mouth, but soon relaxed her jaw and throat muscles. Soon she was trying to deep throat the guy; you could actually see the movement of the cock in her throat. The guy was soon moaning his impending cum, She eased back the length down her throat, everyone witnessed her throat contracting as she swallow his white baby making juice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.