Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls - Cover

Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Chapter 8

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Following the Klan bombing of a church that killed several girls, a few black men decided to take revenge by abducting the daughters of Klan leaders, torturing and raping them. However in time they became reconciled with the girls and even had babies with them.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

One day Sammy took the van and he went into town for supplies. On his way back to the cabin, he almost hit a girl who was hitch-hiking, stepping out into the road as he approached her. He put on the brakes and stopped. "Miss, if you step out in front of cars that way you are going to get yourself killed!" he scolded her.

"I don't care." she said. "You got a joint, mister? I'll give you a blowjob for a joint!" Oh, great! He thought. The girl is some pot head. She was a white girl with dirty, stringy, blonde hair, maybe sixteen years old. She was not very pretty, but she did have one nice feature. The girl had a terrific bosom, D cup size he figured. "She must be high," he thought, for she was staggering, having trouble with her balance.

"Are those tits real, or are you wearing falsies?" he asked her.

She grinned at him. "Sure they are real! You wanna see them?" The girl raised her sweater up to her shoulders. She was not wearing any bra. Her breasts were quite real, he saw. "Whatcha think, mister? You wanna suck my tits, or maybe fuck my tits? I'll let you for a joint, or ten dollars!"

Sammy looked around to be sure there was no one else around. "Get in the car, girl, and I will give you a ride."

"Okay." she said. She got in beside him. She smelled bad, and had not bathed for some time. "Where are we going, mister?"

"I'm taking you to see a friend of mine. I think he will want something you've got, Miss."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Punching bags."

"Huh?"

Sammy returned to the cabin. The girl with him was a mess, clearly with some drugs in her system. He walked the girl to the cabin, half supporting her. Johnny came out of the door, with Alice, Becky and Penny. The girls were wearing only panties, and flip-flops on their feet. "Hi, Sammy! I'm taking the girls for a little walk. Who is this?"

"You can meet her later, Johnny. Where's Tommy?"

"He's inside with the little girls, giving them milk and cookies." Johnny escorted the girls as they walked away, although casting curious glances at the new girl. What a mess she was!

Sammy called inside to Tommy, and the big man came to the door. "Hey, Sammy! Where did you get her?"

"I found her hitch-hiking along the road. Nearly ran her over when she stepped in front of the van. I think she must be high on something."

"Hey mister, you got a joint?" she asked Tommy. The big man ignored her question. "Man, why did you bring this junkie out here?"

"Punching bags."

"Oh!" he exclaimed, sudden understanding dawning on him. Tommy looked at her generous bosom. "Are they real?"

"Pull up her top and see for yourself. She doesn't mind." Tommy pulled up the girl's top. Her full, D-cup breasts bobbled before him. Tommy reached out and touched them, testing their sponginess. They were firm and real. He licked his lips, anticipating punching these firm full breasts, these titty punching bags!

"Welcome to our home. Come on in and let us get you something to eat." she shrugged, beyond caring, it seemed.

"Okay." She walked inside the cabin and Sammy guided her to a chair at the kitchen table. She was surprised to see three young white girls sitting at the table, finishing up a snack of milk and cookies. The girls were wearing only panties, their budding breasts quite bare.

Sammy said "Girls, why don't you go join Johnny and the other girls outside, and take a walk with them!" Dutifully the little girls got up and left the table, knowing better than to question Sammy. Tommy poured the new girl a cup of coffee, and offered it to her with a chicken sandwich.

She ate the sandwich hungrily, having not eaten lately it seemed. She drank the coffee too, and it seemed to clear away some of the cobwebs in her head. "Where am I?" she asked.

"With friends. What is your name, Miss?"

"Tits!" she said.

"Tits?"

"Yeah, it's my stage name, when I dance topless at the roadhouse. But Jack, he said I was too high to dance there any more, and he fired me. Now I don't have no place to go."

"How old are you, Tits?"

"Eighteen, you have to be eighteen to work in the roadhouse you know. But you know what? I'm really just sixteen! Don't tell Jack though!"

"Come with me, Tits. I just bet that with a good bath you will clean up real good." Tommy said. He took her to the bathroom, where he helped her take off her clothes, go to the toilet, and then get in the bathtub. Sammy went with them. He filled the tub with warm water, and he proceeded to help Tommy as they bathed the girl together. She let the nigger men do whatever they wanted to with her. They got her to stand up while they scrubbed her clean all over her body.

Tommy used his bare soapy hands to wash her firm breasts, loving the resiliency of her flesh. She even spread her legs and let him wash her girl flesh with his bare, soapy hands. Sammy left then, seeing that Tommy had the girl well in hand so to speak. He took her dirty clothes with him, as they would need to be washed before she could wear them again. Tommy had fun washing the girl. He scrubbed her clean from head to toe, and he shampooed her hair as well, and then helped her rinse it out. Then he toweled her off. Tits smelled a whole lot fresher when he finished with her.

Tommy found a clean pair of panties that fit the girl. He didn't give her anything else to wear. The girl wondered that these three nigger men had six white girls with them, all wearing only panties, just as she was now. She remembered then, having heard about six KKK girls who had disappeared recently. There was a wide-spread man-hunt {or girl- hunt} for them. Tits' mind was clear enough now for her to realize that these must be the girls she had seen, six Klan daughters, and they were being held captive by these niggers! She could only imagine what the niggers intended to do to the Klan girls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.