Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls - Cover

Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Following the Klan bombing of a church that killed several girls, a few black men decided to take revenge by abducting the daughters of Klan leaders, torturing and raping them. However in time they became reconciled with the girls and even had babies with them.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

That night the girls were left outside, gagged and tied up naked to trees, while the men had a good night's sleep inside the cabin in their comfortable beds. The next morning the men were amused to find the girls covered in mosquito bites all over their bodies. All three girls had moved their bowels during the night, unable to wait longer and unable to move about much. Shit was smeared all over their bottoms.

Johnny got a bucket of water and the men scrubbed the shit off of the girls, using rough scrub brushes on their tender flesh. The girls screamed through their gags as they were scrubbed. The men untied the girls and removed their gags. Then they took the girls inside the cabin, and gave them some water to drink from bowls on the floor, making them kneel down like animals and lap up the water with their tongues.

The men raped the girls again, but they were careful not to let the masochistic girls Alice and Becky enjoy it too much. Tommy raped Becky, Sammy raped Alice, and Johnny raped Penny. The girls protested the rapes loudly, calling the men niggers and making idle threats against them. "Don't you niggers dare to get us pregnant with your bastard babies!" screamed Alice. "When my Daddy catches you, he will lynch you niggers good!" This only inspired the men to rape the girls more brutally.

Then the men made the girls cook a breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast for them. Again the girls were given nothing but water, which they were made to lap up from bowls on the floor. The girls watched hungrily as the men ate. After breakfast the men decided to feed the girls after all. They opened up a can of Alpo dog food, horse meat, and divided it into three portions served in bowls on the floor. The girls were made to get down on all fours and eat the dog food like dogs would.

While the girls were eating, the men got behind them and fucked the girls again, but this time in their asses. Johnny raped Becky in her ass, Tommy raped Alice in her ass, and Sammy raped Penny in her ass. Penny cried as her asshole was stretched wide open, but the other girls had a much different response. The men didn't notice at first that Becky and Alice were each using a hand to rub their clits while they were getting raped in their asses, and the men were surprised when the ass fucking brought those two girls to orgasm! Alice screamed out "Yes, fuck my ass, you big black bastard!" as she came.

Becky screamed "God, yes, fuck me in the ass, you dirty nigger!" as her body spasmed with orgasm. These KKK girls were certainly making the most of their situation, being braver than the men expected. For dessert the girls were allowed to suck the men's penises and eat the sperm that was shot into their mouths.

The men took the girls into the living room and they sat with the naked girls on their laps, casually fondling them after switching the girls around again. Big Tommy had little Penny on his lap, Johnny had Alice on his lap, and Sammy had Becky on his lap. The men encouraged the girls to talk and tell them all about their fathers and Ku Klux Klan connections. If a girl seemed reluctant, a little tit torture, pinching her nipples or squeezing her breasts, got her talking more openly.

Blonde Alice told the men that her Daddy had been fucking her since her twelfth birthday. She seemed proud that her father loved her enough to fuck her. "He makes me cum, and he taught me how to play with myself and make myself cum too!" she said. "I can even cum when you rape me!" Alice told them that her Daddy was the local Klan Dragon, and that he spent a lot of his time organizing cross burnings at the homes of niggers who were getting too uppity, the Klan eager to keep the local niggers in their place.

She also acknowledged knowing about a few lynchings that the Klan had carried out at her father's command. Alice appeared to be proud that her father had organized such murders. "Can I say what I really think about you men, without you punishing me for it?" she asked.

Johnny said "Go ahead, Alice, speak your mind. I would like to know what you are thinking."

She said "Okay then. My Daddy will track you niggers down soon, and he will bring the whole Klan to come and rescue us girls from you dirty niggers, and then we will watch the Klan tear you all apart and lynch you for what you have done to us girls!" she said boldly.

Tommy glared at the girl "You white bitch! I'm gonna whip your pussy with my belt until your pussy is nothing but hamburger!"

Sammy calmed the big man down. "We told her that she could speak freely, Tommy, and she did. I want to know what the girls think, don't you?"

The big man calmed down then. He figured that he could always torture Alice another time. He thought about the things he would like to do to the Klan girl. "Ow!" yelped Penny as the big man pinched her puffy nipples hard, imagining her to be the hated Alice. As though reading his mind Penny said "I'm Penny, not Alice! Don't blame me for what she said about you niggers!" Tommy let the girl get away with that. He would get even with the little redhead Klan girl another time.

Brunette Becky said her Daddy, the local Klan Vizier, had been fucking her too. "My Daddy waited until I was a teenager, and he fucked me on my thirteenth birthday. My Daddy loves me, and he always sees to it that I cum with him. He loves to play with me and make me cum, and I love to fuck with him. I managed to cum with you niggers too, but you are mean to us girls when you fuck us. I don't like you niggers." she said, sassily sticking her tongue out at the men, relying on their promise not to punish the girls for speaking their minds.

Tommy thought he would take care of this Klan girl too, but some other time. Becky continued "As the Vizier, my Daddy is the spiritual leader of the Klan. He prays to God to save the white race from you niggers. He says that you niggers all want to rape white women, and I see now that it is true. You even beat and rape young white girls like us! God will punish you niggers for kidnapping and raping us girls, and He will use the Klan as his instrument of wrath against you! You will all be torn asunder and lynched! Thus saith the Lord!" Becky concluded smugly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.