Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls - Cover

Black Men's Revenge Against White Klan Girls

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Following the Klan bombing of a church that killed several girls, a few black men decided to take revenge by abducting the daughters of Klan leaders, torturing and raping them. However in time they became reconciled with the girls and even had babies with them.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Three young black men in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania were motivated to take some action following the bombing of the black church in Birmingham, Alabama. One of the men, Tommy, a big coal-black man of full African blood, lost a niece among the girls who were killed. Tommy had been a promising professional prize fighter before a head injury made the doctors bar him from continuing in that sport. Still he had made and invested a sizeable chunk of money before his fighting days were over.

Another man, Johnny, also quite dark, had a little mulatto niece down in Mississippi, Tanya, who had been raped by three white men, and she was pregnant by them. Tanya said that she had observed Klan head dresses in the car in which she had been raped, the head gear of high Klan officials. Also the license plate on the car indicated it was from the adjacent county. Johnny was a young newspaper reporter who had inherited a good sum of money from a wealthy uncle.

The third man, Sammy, was a registered nurse who worked in a hospital emergency ward. His complexion was not as dark as the other men, but a lighter caramel color. His mother had been raped by a white man in Mississippi many years ago, and he was the product of that rape. So he too had a personal interest in ending the way that white men could rape black women with impunity down South. He also had a nest egg of money set aside that he could draw upon to meet expenses for some time.

The men knew one another from their affiliation with a local church. In discussing the terrible situation down South, Johnny offered "I wonder how the KKK men would feel if their own daughters were taken and raped by black men!" It was an inspiring thought, but a dangerous one. The men knew full well that they would be lynched if they were caught messing with white girls. Still the sweet thought of taking such revenge by raping the daughters of Klan men was delicious. Also the prospect of having forbidden sex with young white girls was a real turn-on. The men decided to quit their jobs or take a leave of absence. Then they headed down south to Mississippi, to the poor black community where Johnny's niece Tanya lived with her sharecropper parents.

The men met Tanya and her parents and they had a good talk with her. She was a pretty girl, much lighter than her parents. She had a swollen belly, carrying the baby that white rapists had implanted in her womb. They had reported the assault to the local Sheriff, although they knew that he was unlikely to put forth much effort to find the rapists. Her mother acknowledged that she too had been raped by a white man years earlier, and Tanya was the result of that rape.

Sammy immediately had an affinity for the girl, being that the same thing had happened to his own mother. In asking around through friends in the black community, they had determined the town in the next county where the KKK men probably lived. Tanya was shown an old campaign poster with the face of the Sheriff on it, and she identified him as being one of the men who had raped her. They knew better than to accuse the Sheriff of the neighboring county to their own Sheriff.

Moreover the men learned that the Sheriff had a sassy young daughter named Penny, who was an outspoken KKK girl, who had two other friends her age who were also KKK girls. It was said that these girls, Alice and Becky, even boasted openly that their fathers were high Klan officials. The girls were notorious among the blacks in their town for their disrespect and meanness. They were all fourteen years old and in the ninth grade at their segregated school.

In addition the men learned that the girls often swam at a dammed-up pond on the local creek outside of their town. They were known to chase off any black children who might be swimming there, the girls claiming the pond as their own private swimming hole. The men could hardly believe their luck, to find such a deserving trio of white girls to rape. Hot on the trail now, they needed to find a safe place to take the girls. They intended to kidnap them, and then rape and torture the girls at their leisure.

The black men located a remote cabin deep in the piney woods. It had been built and used by an old man who used it as a retreat where he could fish in the nearby stream, and enjoy his solitude. No longer able to live on his own, he had put the property up for sale through a local bank. The place had a good well for water and a generator for electricity. It was ideal for their purpose.

They might have rented the place if it had been available to rent, but they learned that it was for sale only, not for rent. Anyway they didn't want some nosey landlord dropping in on them to see if they were taking care of the place. The men figured that they could put it back up for resale when they were done using it as a rape house.

They used white intermediaries to buy the property, avoiding any mention of their real identities. They were able to get possession quickly because it was a cash sale. They moved in and set up house, finding a town some miles away that was in the opposite direction from the town where the KKK families lived. Sammy stocked up on supplies at the local store there. He was careful to act submissively to the white merchants, just as the local blacks did; not wanting to draw attention to his northern roots. The other men stayed out of that town, not wanting it known that there were suddenly three black newcomers around.

The next hot summer day found the men at the town in the next county, staking out the swimming hole, hopeful that the white girls might show up for a swim. They carefully parked their van some distance away, hidden among some pine trees. Johnny climbed a tree overlooking the swimming hole and he watched through his binoculars, while Tommy and Sammy stayed with the van.

After awhile Johnny saw some children approaching. They were four black boys, all about ten years old. The boys carefully scouted the swimming hole before they approached it, wanting to avoid the notorious KKK white girls. Seeing that the coast was clear, the boys undressed and soon were splashing about happily in the pond.

After awhile three white girls came along. At first Johnny thought that the girls might be the ones they were looking for, but these three looked to be too young. They were about ten or eleven years old. He watched the girls get undressed behind a nearby bush. They were cute kids, and with his binoculars Johnny got a good look at their hairless pussies. His penis stirred to life in his pants, and he almost wanted to go grab the naked girls and rape them on the spot. Johnny had a Polaroid camera with a telescopic lens, and he took a couple of pictures of the naked little girls.

The girls called out to the boys swimming in the pond. "Hey, boys, we girls are coming in now. No fair looking at us!" Of course the boys turned their full attention on the girls, who ran giggling and naked to the pool and jumped in. Clearly the kids knew one another well, and they were happy to swim and play naked together in the water.

The black boys played with the white girls, diving down into the water and swimming up to them to goose them in the water, making the girls squeal with mock outrage. After awhile the girls had their turn at that game, diving down and surprising a boy by grabbing his penis. The boys and girls had fun splashing about in the water, girls grabbing at penises and boys grabbing at pussies.

Johnny figured that in another couple of years this gang would be happily fucking one another silly. He wondered how these kids could be so comfortable with each other, living here in the South. Maybe they were rebels against the old ways. After awhile the kids got out of the pool and they sprawled out on the grass to dry themselves in the sun.

Johnny noticed that the boys positioned themselves at the feet of the girls, looking up between their legs. They even coaxed the girls to spread their legs so they could get a better look at their pussies. Giggling, all three girls spread their legs wide. Johnny took a couple of more pictures of the naked little girls showing off that way. Then he stared through his binoculars at the blatantly exposed hairless pussies, seeing them close up. He freed his erect penis from his pants and he began to masturbate, unable to stop himself, so aroused by the unexpected sight of the gaping white-girl inner-pink pussies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.