Playing the Game - Cover

Playing the Game

Copyright© 2007 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 14: Light and Shadow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Light and Shadow - Welcome to the return of one of the most celebrated Internet novels of erotica. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is on a journey of discovery. Set in 1980, follow along as Sean tries to find his path through the minefield of adolescent relationships, while discovering his growing skills playing the most popular game in the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First  

I got over to Jake's house about three in the afternoon, just as the big softball game was being organized. Most of Jake's neighborhood was there, totaling about ten families, so there were lots of adults and kids running around. There were big galvanized garbage cans filled with ice and sodas, and a couple of coolers with beer and wine for the adults. Most of the moms were not going to participate in the game, but all the kids and a lot of the dads were already out there, setting bases and marking the field for the game. Jake was standing out in right field with Jaimie, Kayla, Tara, and a couple of the younger kids from the neighborhood. Everyone was drinking sodas and waiting for teams to be chosen. Jake saw me first and waved me over. When Kayla saw me, she smiled and leaned over to whisper something to Jaimie, who laughed out loud, glancing up in my direction.

I grabbed a can of soda and ran out to where they were standing. Jaimie was wearing a tight t-shirt that accentuated her high, firm breasts. She kept on standing up straight, shoulders back, to make them stick out even more, and kept on glancing over at Jake to gauge his reaction. His reaction was to be a little nervous about having those things thrust at him when his parents and his sister were around.

Tara, Jaimie's sister, was apparently in some sort of competition with her, since she had on what looked like a man's shirt, the top three buttons left open, and the shirttails tied around her to leave her flat tummy bared. Combined with a pair of shorts that were so short and tight I could almost make out her pussy lips, she exuded a sultriness that was far beyond her years.

Kayla, on the other hand, looked fresh, young, and delicious in a tank top and soccer shorts. Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail that cascaded down her back, and the almost white color set off her tan beautifully.

The group of us walked back toward the sidelines, where the teams were being chosen. Mr. Lehigh and Mr. Jacks, Tara and Jaimie's father, were the team captains. They made sure each child was chosen for a team, starting with the youngest, before any adults or teenagers were picked. Jake and I were on opposing teams, Jaimie was on Jake's, Tara and Kayla were on mine. We had some really small kids, four and five years old, playing on both teams, and Jake and I both helped our players when their turn at bat came up. We ended up playing two innings before the younger ones got bored and wandered away. The older kids and the adults kept on playing, and the game got more and more competitive. Finally, in the seventh inning, the whole game deconstructed on a double-play, a fly ball caught in left field and a runner picked off at first. The batting team called the runner safe, the fielding team called the runner out. After about ten minutes of arguing and discussing the play, the only conclusion that could be drawn was that everyone was hot, tired, thirsty, and hungry. We all decided to call it quits, and everyone headed in to the sidelines, where all these problems could be solved.

Jake and I each grabbed a couple of sodas and plopped down on the ground, sweaty and tired. The three girls came over to sit by us, each with a soda of their own. For some reason, Tara bent over right in front of us to brush off the grass, giving Jake and I a peek down her shirt as it gapped open. Her developing breasts were dimly visible, unencumbered by a bra.

I leaned over to Jake and whispered, "What's up with Tara and her getup?"

He looked at me quizzically and shrugged. You know as much as I do, his expression said.

"Tara," Jaimie warned quietly.

Tara looked at her sister, who was scowling at her. Her face turned an angry red, and you could tell she was closing in on herself as she stood up, looked down on Jaimie silently, and turned and walked away. She tried to sway her boyish hips as provocatively as she could as she headed back over by some of the younger kids.

"Who is she trying to be grown-up for?" Jake asked.

"I really don't know," said Jaimie. "The past few days she's really been in a strange mood. I hope she snaps out of it soon, it's getting on my nerves."

"Oh, forget her," said Kayla. "She's probably just PMSing and taking advantage of it."

"Maybe," admitted Jaimie. "I just hope she gets over it soon, or I'm going to have to give her the 'Big Sister' cure."

"And what's the 'Big Sister' cure?" asked Kayla.

"That's the cure where I sit on her until she promises to lighten up," said Jaimie. "It's kind of like that fax joke that my Dad has hanging in his office that says, 'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'."

We all laughed at the thought of Jaimie sitting on top of Tara until her mood improved. I thought she'd have to sit there for a long, long time.


After dark, when some of the parents had taken the little kids off to bed, Mrs. Lehigh gathered the older kids around to announce the Grand Scavenger Hunt.

"Okay, kids," she said as she handed out the sheets of paper with the items to be collected. "Here are the rules. All these items must be collected within this neighborhood. All the parents know about the scavenger hunt, so you won't be surprising anybody by ringing their doorbell. No going to any stores or outside this area. You have ninety minutes to collect as much of the list as you can, and then you have to meet back here. There will be prizes awarded for the most items found, the quickest back to headquarters here, and maybe a couple of other prizes to be named later. You must buddy up. I don't want any kids going off by themselves, so pick a partner before you go. All set, everybody? Ready, set, go!"

All the kids started picking buddies to go out with and running off with their lists. Kayla grabbed my hand and said, "Wait a second, Sean." She made sure everybody else took off, and then led me in a different direction, bags and lists in hand.

"Where are we off to?" I asked.

"Shhh... just follow me," she said secretively.

She kept us in the shadows, sneaking around the outside of the house while holding my hand and tiptoeing through the grass. She peeked around the corner to the front of the house to make sure the coast was clear, and pulled me behind her as she crossed the front yard to the front door of her house.

She opened the door into the dark house. We went in, back to the kitchen, and downstairs into the basement. She closed the basement door and led me down the stairs in the inky blackness. I was blind in the darkness, but she moved through the basement without hesitation to the couch.

"Sit here, Sean. I'll be right back."

I sat on the couch, wishing there was even just a pinprick of light to see something by. I heard Kayla on the other side of the room, rustlings and the soft whisper of cloth heard only due to the increased concentration on sound I was experiencing, thanks to the loss of use of my eyes.

"Kayla?" I whispered.

"Shhh..." I heard from across the room. I thought I heard a door quietly creak, but I couldn't be sure.

There was a small line of light coming from the frame of the closet door. As my eyes adjusted to this minimal amount of light, I slowly became aware of what was around me. It was a familiar room, so the furniture and walls quickly gained their proper place as I got used to the light. I could just make out the shape of Kayla standing over by the closet door.

"Can you see anything yet?" she whispered.

"Not much," I said. "What are we doing down here? We're supposed to be on a scavenger hunt."

She reached for the doorknob and opened the closet door just a crack. Light from inside the closet seemed to flood out of the opening, and suddenly I could see Kayla standing there, the light seeming to focus on her features.

She was completely naked, her pale hair loose and falling down, spreading across her shoulders. Her small breasts, white landmarks on her tanned chest and stomach, were poking out of their hiding place behind her blonde hair, her nipples rosy and erect. The light cascaded across her waist and narrow hips, highlighting her hipbone, swathing her navel in highlights and shadow. Her pubic hair, nearly as pale yellow as the hair on her head, was but a deeper shadow at the juncture of her legs. She reached up and, with just one finger, brushed her hair off her forehead above her eyebrow, the gesture less one of unconscious habit as one of sensuous anticipation.

I was speechless. I was riveted to the couch, and could not move so much as an inch, so enthralled with the vision she presented was I. She stared at me for a moment, motionless. The image of Kayla standing there, innocent and beautiful, seared itself into my mind for all time.

She walked over to me, the light haloing around her body, and sank down onto the couch and into my arms. We kissed, a wet and soft joining that spoke of promise and fulfillment.

"I found my mom's list of the scavenger hunt items in her desk, so I've already collected most of the items," she said softly. "We have about an hour to ourselves."

"You are a sneaky little devil," I murmured into her ear.

She chuckled throatily. "Oh, yes, I am," she agreed.

Her head stretched back as I nuzzled her soft neck, my arms around her and my hands reveling in the feel of her soft skin. She twisted in my arms, crossing her leg on my knee. My hand fell quite naturally down onto her hip. It was a natural progression to let my hand stray from there to her tender butt, and as I caressed her, she squirmed against me in anticipation.

She impatiently lifted up my t-shirt, anxious to remove the barrier of my clothing. I helped her take off my shirt, and we both reached for the snap of my shorts. Kayla undid the snap, I lowered the zipper, and she grabbed the shorts and tried yanking them down. I kicked off my shoes and lifted up my ass to help, and the shorts slid down my legs. As I was kicking them off my legs, Kayla was reaching for my underwear and pulling them down. She giggled as they got hung up on my stiff cock. Finally, she got the various parts untangled, and the underwear down and off. Almost immediately, she reached for my handle, grasping it in her small hand and pumping it up and down. She leaned over me, pressing me back into the couch, and hungrily reached for my mouth with hers, connecting with me in a dance that is as old as humanity.

She rolled over on top of me, still holding on to my swollen cock. I slipped down under the assault until I was on my back on the couch. She was still holding my swollen cock as she straddled my leg, and as she lightly hunched herself against my thigh, I could feel the droolings of her hot pussy. She stopped sucking at my tongue and dropped down to my chest, leaving me breathless and a little overwhelmed. She licked and sucked on the skin of my chest, and moved down to tickle her lips and chin against the soft hair sprouting below my belly button. I tried to sit up, but she kept pushing me back with her head as she lowered herself down on me. I felt her blow softly on the head of my raging cock, cooling and drying the oozing pre-cum she was jacking from me. My cock throbbed in her hand, anticipating warm and wet contact.

Kayla did not disappoint. She licked the tip tentatively, creating a delicious fire in my loins. My hips jerked up involuntarily, trying to find a receptacle for my aching dick, but she was not quite ready to provide that yet. Her fingers found my sac and began exploring as she licked at the helmet of my cock more enthusiastically, holding my cock nearly vertical with her other hand. I didn't know what to do with my hands, since she was bent over and examining my middle, so I let them run along her shoulders and get tangled up in the fine mass of her long pale hair. I could feel one turgid nipple poking me on the top of my thigh, leaving a trail of scorching heat back and forth as she moved on me. It felt like my eyes were rolling up in my head from the intense pleasure she was giving me, and she had me groaning from the pressures being inflicted on me by her tongue and her hands. She licked around and around the head of my throbbing cock, occasionally wrapping her lips around the stalk. Saliva and pre-cum provided lubrication for her pumping hand, moving slowly up and down. My cock was so hard the skin was stretched tight around it, so the moisture kept the feeling of abrasion down as she worked her hand tightly on me.

Each pass of her tongue across the sensitive head created a series of twitchings in the sympathetic musculature of my lower abdomen, from stomach to thigh. She must have been fascinated by the reaction she caused, for she repeatedly returned to that spot to concentrate her tongue's ministrations, leaving to explore further afield, but always to return to the scene of the most intense reactions. She was practicing the same strategy I used earlier: small reaction, move on; big reaction, hang around a while.

Finally, she took a sort of pity on me and engulfed the entire head of my aching member in her small, hot mouth. My eyes bugged out with the feelings as she sucked hard, her tongue in constant motion around the intrusion between her lips. She slowly, agonizingly, lowered her mouth further down on me. I could feel the heat of her mouth encasing my sensitized cock down, lower, until she engulfed most of me. Lips locked around me, she slowly raised her head up and off me, until just the tip was inside her mouth. She concentrated, still holding my balls in her soft hand, and dropped back down on me. The heat built up again, and her tongue continued to lick and caress as she sucked. She moved faster on my cock, her mouth, tongue, and lips working to bring me to climax. Her head bobbed up and down, taking my hands for a ride, as she alternately sucked hard, licked softly, and sucked hard again. By then, my hips were doing a dance all on their own, and I could feel the explosion building.

"Ahhh... Kay... I'm... ahhh..." was all I could say before I felt the contraction and pulse, releasing my pent-up essence. She took it all, kept on sucking on my spewing cock, accepting my load into her mouth. She swallowed, and the action created even more of a vacuum in that hot, tight space that I could feel against my most sensitive parts, and off I went on another series of contraction and pulse, contraction and pulse, back and hips and thighs and stomach tensed as the pleasure washed over me.

Finally, I collapsed back against the couch, spent. I could feel my abused cock soften slightly, even as she was trying to coax the last of my cum from me with her lips and her hands. She lifted up her head to look at me, my cock sliding out of her mouth with a soft pop. Her eyes were shining in the dim light, and I could see her smiling as she swallowed the last of my load. She shimmied up to lie on top of me, and I hugged her close. I lifted up her chin and kissed her softly on the lips. I whispered, "Oh my God, Kayla, you didn't have to do that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.