Katrina Girls Gang-banged - Cover

Katrina Girls Gang-banged

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Chapter 2: The girls take revenge

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The girls take revenge - Two young sisters suffer terrible rapes at the hands of a gang of black burglars after Hurricane Katrina. After being gang-banged they are forced to have sex with their father. Later the girls find the rapists and take revenge on them.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Violence  

The family was cut off and had to make do with very little. Two days later they managed to get a ride on a military truck to the damaged Super Dome, where buses were beginning to load up people and drive them to the Astro Dome in Houston.

The bus ride lasted more than four hours. Most of the riders were poor black people who had been holed up for the last three days at the Super Dome. Somehow this rich-looking white family had managed to get on the bus with them. They must have cut in line, for they hadn't been at the Super Dome with the rest of them. The pretty young girls looked like they had been beaten up some, and from the way they squirmed uncomfortably in their seats their asses must have been mighty sore.

A rumor started and spread through the bus. The young white girls had been raped hard. You could tell it just by looking at them. Once the people on the bus became aware of that situation they felt more sympathetic towards the white family. An older lady sitting across from the girls offered them two of her MREs, meals-ready-to-eat, that had been handed out at the Super Dome. The girls accepted the food gratefully. It was the first food they had eaten in more than a day. A younger lady behind the first one and sitting across from the parents gave two of her MREs to the white couple. They thanked her. They were hungry too.

Kindness could be found in all kinds of people. By the time they all reached the Astro Dome in Houston, the white family had made some friends among the black people. The girls got to talking with Tanya, a pretty 14-year-old black girl, and they made friends with her. She was sitting with her grandmother, Mary, across from them, but exchanged seats with grandma so she could better talk with the white sisters. Tanya's mother, Monica, and younger brother, Mike, were sitting behind her. The white family was invited to bunk down next to Tanya and her family. There was a feeling that they were all in this together and it was not a time for racial or class hostilities.

Once they were all settled in, Teresa, Yvette and Tanya went exploring through the big stadium. Many people cast curious glances at the pretty white girls, who looked somewhat out of place here. As the girls were roaming around through the place Yvette suddenly froze in her tracks, staring at some men.

"What's wrong, Yvette?" her sister asked.

"Those men over there. Don't you recognize them, Teresa?"

Teresa looked. Oh my God, Yvette was right. Even though the guys who had raped them all wore masks over their eyes, Teresa was as sure as Yvette was, that these were the same guys.

Tanya asked "What's going on?" The girls made note of where the guys were bunking, and then they hurried to turn their backs and leave them, before the guys saw and recognized the girls.

"Those eight guys who were together back there? They are the same ones who broke into our home and raped us a few days ago, Tanya." Teresa explained to her.

"No shit? Wow, how could you little girls take on that gang of brothers!" Tanya exclaimed.

"Believe me, it wasn't easy." Yvette replied.

Teresa said "We ought to let someone know, so that they can arrest those guys."

Tanya said "We aren't in New Orleans now. Folks here are all refugees, and the first priority is shelter, food and water. The National Guard boys here will break up fights and such, but they are in no position to arrest people based on hearsay."

"Hearsay? Tanya, those guys raped us, for half a night and all day long!" Teresa said.

"Yes I know. I'm just telling you that you are not likely going to get the Guard to do anything official about it. Now on the other hand, some of those Texas Guard boys look like they would do something unofficial about a gang of black boys who raped a couple of pretty white girls. That's the way it has always been here in the South, girl friends, and it still is, but not so much out in the open now." Tanya advised them.

Teresa saw that she was right. "Thanks, Tanya. Well, maybe we could just go up to a group of the Guard boys and see if we can get them to help us."

Tanya said "Not just any group of them. They have to be good old country boys." She looked around. "There! That group of boys over there." She had good instincts for spotting red-necks.

The three girls went over to the Guardsmen, who were quick to acknowledge the pretty girls.

"Well, what can we do for you pretty ladies?" one of them, a corporal, said with a big grin.

Tanya spoke up for them. "What would you do if a gang of black men brutally raped these two white sisters here?"

The guy looked at her, amazed. "Is this some sort of trick question? We are the National Guard, and we don't go around lynching blacks anymore, just on the say so of some girls."

Teresa said "Our friend Tanya here is telling you the truth. Four nights ago eight black men broke into our home in New Orleans. They raped me and my little sister here for the rest of that night, and all the next day. Yvette just spotted the same eight guys here, and she is right. I recognize them too. I know you can't do anything official about it, but maybe when you are off duty you guys could find some way to get us some justice?"

The corporal was cautious. One of his men was a black. He was a country boy too, but the corporal was not sure if he would go along with dispensing old Texas style justice to some black rapists. "I would like to help you out, girls, really I would. But if our officers found out that we did something like this on our own, there would be hell to pay for it."

Tanya said to the only black soldier in the group "How do you feel about eight men raping two young girls? Forget the color, just think of the situation. What would you want to do to them?"

The black guy said "Well, I'm a pig farmer. Every spring we take the young male piglets and we castrate them. That makes them more placid, and once they grow up to be butchered the meat is more tender. So what I would do if it were up to me, I would castrate the guys. You know what mountain oysters are? They are the balls from castrated animals. Some folks cook them and eat them. I've eaten some myself. In this case I would force the guys to eat their own balls."

Everyone was stunned to hear this guy's ideas. What an appropriate punishment it was. Still the corporal was hesitant as he didn't want to get his men and himself in trouble.

Little Yvette spoke up then. "If you guys would do that for us, I would be willing to fuck with you all." They all stared at the young 13-year-old. She was set on vengeance for sure. She would never forget how cruelly the men had raped her. But she had also discovered when she was forced to fuck with her Daddy, that sex could be fun too. Daddy had given her orgasms.

Teresa said "Me too. You guys help us out, and you can all fuck with both of us." She too had discovered that sex could be fun when her Daddy was forced to fuck and give her orgasms.

Tanya said "I'd like to help my friends out. If you want a little dark meat with the white, you guys can fuck me too." Tanya liked to fuck anyway, and this seemed as good an excuse as any.

Well the Guardsmen could not turn down such a sweet offer as this! The girls took them near where the eight men were bunking and pointed out the black rapists to them. The Guardsmen made plans to exact punishment on them. Later that night when most of the people were sleeping on their bunks, this group of Guardsmen got off duty. They went over to the sleeping men and woke them up one at a time. The Guardsmen made some pretense of taking the black guys away 'just for a brief inquiry' they said.

Once they got them out of the Astro Dome, they made the men get into a waiting truck. There the men had their hands cuffed behind them, and ball gags forced into their mouths. They managed to get all eight of them into the truck without a scuffle. Teresa and Yvette rode up front with the driver of the truck, without the men in back having seen them. The other Guardsmen rode in back with the eight black rapists, and with Tanya. They drove out of Houston and found a quiet park where no one else was around. The Guardsmen made the guys get out of the back of the truck.

Teresa and Yvette confronted the men, still handcuffed and gagged. "Hi, guys, remember us? We girls sure remember you!" Teresa said. The black guys stared at the girls with disbelief. How could these young white girls have found them here in Houston?

Yvette said "You guys tortured my sister and me. You raped us, again and again. You really hurt us and you enjoyed doing it, didn't you. Well guess what? We got evacuated to the Astro Dome too! I'm the one who spotted you. Yes little me, Yvette. And now thanks to these good old Texas boys, you all are going to pay for what you did to us!" Yvette was bent on vengeance.

The eight black guys all made noises through their ball gags, their faces full of fright as they looked at the girls they had raped so brutally, and at the Texas Guard boys who were about to exact vengeance on behalf of the girls. They might all be lynched. The black guys feared for their lives.

But then the black Guardsman among the group, Jeremiah, said to them "Relax, boys, we ain't gonna lynch you. We're just gonna fix it so you won't ever rape young girls again. You see I'm a pig farmer. Every spring we take the young male pigs and castrate them. Since I'm experienced at doing that, I'm going to be the one to castrate all of you. I make nice clean cuts, so know that you are in the hands of a brother who knows just how to do it." Somehow his words failed to reassure the black guys. Maybe it was learning that they were going to be castrated that caused the black guys such anxiety. A couple of them promptly peed their pants in fact.

The Guardsmen built a little bonfire so that Jeremiah could use it to sterilize his knife. He also had another use for the fire, to cook the mountain oysters. They took down the pants and underpants of the eight black guys, and took them off. They made the men lie down on their backs. The Guardsmen used two aluminum pans from their mess kits as containers for the testicles, eight balls to a pan.

Teresa and Yvette wanted to participate. They picked the guy they knew as Dick to be the first to be castrated. He had come up with inventive ways to torture their tits. Jeremiah was ready to operate on him. The girls spread Dick's legs wide and they each straddled a leg and sat on it, holding the guy down. They watched as Jeremiah grabbed Dick's scrotum, his ball sack, and made two quick cuts with his knife. Tanya helped out by holding one of the pans to catch the balls, as Jeremiah squeezed them out from the cut scrotum. The guy screamed in agony, but it was muffled, thanks to the ball gag. The girls found the whole procedure fascinating, watching the balls plop out into the pan.

Jeremiah had brought along a box of salt. He sprinkled some salt on Dick's cut bleeding scrotum to sterilize the wound so it wouldn't get infected. The salt stung like crazy, and added to the guy's agony. The other black guys all watched in terror, realizing that this same dreadful thing was about to be done to them too. The girls got up from the guy who was now a eunuch. Dick promptly curled up in a tight ball. If his mouth hadn't been gagged he might have cried out "Mommy!"

One by one the girls selected the next men for this procedure. The leaders Tom, and then Bob, went next. Then Harry, Jim, Ron, Joe, and Sam. It was repeated, over and over, until all eight men had been castrated. Jeremiah decided not to force the men to eat their own balls after all. He wanted to show his Guardsmen brothers as well as the girls that mountain oysters can be something of a delicacy, properly prepared. So he cooked the balls, eight to a pan, over the bonfire. He salted them, poured some beer in with them, and used his knife to turn them so they wouldn't burn as he fried them up, adding more beer from time to time to keep them moist.

Jeremiah said "You cook mountain oysters until they's crispy on the outside, tender on the inside." The girls watched, fascinated to see the balls cooking. There were nine Guardsmen in all, plus the three girls.

Jeremiah said "I figure with 16 balls here, you girls can each eat two balls. One each for all my buddies, and if you don't mind, I will eat the other two." That seemed satisfactory to all of them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.