The Idea - Cover

The Idea

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Two friends form a company for filming ladies fantasises, here are two of their customers requests. Further episodes to follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse  

Not all the requests from clients are filmed; we have had to turn down several requests because of the legalities of the scenarios presented to us. As a rule if it is legal in the United Kingdom, we will do the filming.

Here are a few of the ones for legal reasons we refused.

Tanya and her horses.

Tanya ran a breeding and horse riding stable in the country, her fantasy involved firstly giving a blow job to a young pony and secondly being suspended under a stallion whilst he fucked her. Bestiality is illegal and as such my company does not condone it. However I did give her the name of a less scrupulous person who may have filmed it for her.

Trudy and her dog.

Again another instance of bestiality which this time included sucking off her dog, having the dog lick and fuck her and her boyfriend. Again I passed on a contact number. As above.

Nursery fantasy.

Rebecca wanted to be dressed in nappy and diapers, and an older man was supposed to molest her and finally fuck her. But because of the interpretations of this it implied sex with minors and paedophilia we declined the contract for legal reasons.

Sharon's tattoo.

Sharon wanted us to film her having a cock tattooed on her cunt. Mild and bitter on her tits and Cocks go here on her arse. Whilst the company has nothing against tattoo's per say, apparently it is against the code of practice for a tattooist to allow you to film the work in progress.

So you can see from the range of true tales I have related to you there is in fact nothing stranger than life. It is thought that through sex surveys the figures for women in the UK over the age of consent, who would be willing to have their fantasy turned into reality with in a safe environment stands at some 18 million for a total female population of 35 million. If that's the case and my company is the only one doing this line of work, I am going to be busy for years to come.

Good luck to you all and thanks for reading.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.