The Idea - Cover

The Idea

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 7: Anonymous sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Anonymous sex - Two friends form a company for filming ladies fantasises, here are two of their customers requests. Further episodes to follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse  

Elisabeth Livermore contacted us with her fantasy. It was a simple story and involved anonymous sex. Elisabeth was 52 years young, a slightly overweight appearance for her 5'6" frame what is commonly called a BBW by today's society, her 48EE breast were her greatest asset and prize.

I met her at a local public house close to where she lives. I showed her the brochures and testimonials, talked to about the way costing's are worked out. She finally relaxed enough to tell me her fantasy. When I offered to show her the pictures of the 'actors' she declined saying you pick four healthy well endowed guys with staying power. It was back to my workshop and a visit to a salvage yard to acquire the equipment. Within 2 two weeks everything was set.

We used the old venue, where we stored our false walls and were allowed to film once the main storage depot had closed. In fact we took one of their largest units, and a midsized one close together. We were lucky that the two units happened to come available side by side. I boarded and sound proofed the largest unit putting in a false wooden ceiling above their wire frame even manage to put our own light plan in run from a 30KW generator running from our smaller unit next door. The reason I explain this is because I now had a permanent studio to work from when needed,

Elisabeth's fantasy required a small cubicle being built 3' wide by 4' long and converting it into a toilet cubicle, Complete with two glory holes one on each side. I even built a scaffold platform around the outside that allowed most of the filming to be from above, so I set up the fixed camera above and used the hand held through sliding panel slots.

You will have guessed by now with the chapter title and the glory holes, she want anonymous sex mainly oral but with cum shots at the end.

The day duly arrived, Elisabeth arrive and went into her fake toilet, she then removed all her clothes and sat on the pan, began fingering her hairy pussy and was soon moaning, whether this was because of anticipation or the fact she was easily aroused I don't know. The first two guys came in appeared to walk down the side of the cubicle. In real life they would have been in the cubicles either side of Elisabeth's one.

Again she moaned and Guy one got down and peered through the glory hole, before sticking his now erect cock into the hole. Elisabeth quickly knelt before the penis and slowly licked along its 9 inch length. When she suddenly felt a hand on her arse, she turned her head to see a black hand stroking her arse and seeking out her slit.

She returned to the cock she was sucking and took the whole length in to her mouth, as the hand behind her finally found its mark and began inserting a finger into her cunt. As she was being finger fucked the guy she was sucking managed to get his entire bollocks through the four inch hole and she was now sucking his prick whilst playing with his balls.

A second finger was quickly added to her cunt as the thumb stroked her anal ring. Her moans became louder but more muffled as she gave way to the building desires with in her body. Also she bobbed her head quicker on the prick in her mouth. A third and then a fourth finger made her cunt stretch and on fire as she continued to suck the cock before her. Suddenly the cock slipped from her mouth as she wailed like a dog barking at the moon and her cunt literally squirted its juice over the fingers embedded in it and quite a lot shot through the glory hole splashing on the guy fingering her.

She soon resumed her head bobbing with renewed vigour, she felt the prick in her mouth suddenly swell as the hot semen flew into her mouth, so much was pumped in that she could not swallow it all and some even came down her nose. The softening prick retreated through the hole as she continued rocking herself back on to the hand with in her cunt. As her second orgasm broke, this was not as powerful; she stood up and placed her mouth close to the hole where the hand had been. The hand was pushed back through and she attempted to clean her juices from every finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.