The Idea - Cover

The Idea

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two friends form a company for filming ladies fantasises, here are two of their customers requests. Further episodes to follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse  

How it all began.

It all started with a crazy idea. Sat in a public bar, Mick and I were simply bouncing ideas off each other for possible ideal jobs. He turned to me and said "the best job in the world has to be filming those porno stars" to which I replied "No ... The best job in the world would be filming everyday housewives and their dirty little fantasies"

He almost instantly agreed. We both looked at each other and simultaneously said "could we!" So one week later we had developed our idea and produced the literature for FANTASY to REALITY. We bought two digital camcorders and placed our first advert in a swinger's magazine. Well we were expecting a long slow wait till our company name had become better known. Triple X enterprises was appropriate but we shortened it to T X enterprises for modesty's sake.

ALL NAMES AND PLACE NAMES CHANGED TO PROTECT THE GUILTY.

Rather unusually we were contacted by a couple, Todd & Kellie Hendrickson Todd was a 6'2" tall 60 years old white haired fine looking gent, his wife Kellie was 42 years old, 5' tall with a slim figure, her statistics she said were 38B — 26 — 34 and she looked every inch of it with shoulder length auburn hair.

As I say it was unusual for a client to bring her husband to an initial consultation meeting because usually they choose to keep their fantasy secret from their spouse. Initially Kellie asked about setting up a session with her husband and another female, until we pointed out we did not supply prostitutes, and to avoid this we exploited a loophole in the English law that made no provision for male prostitutes. She then asked well if I had a liaison with another woman would he be able to join in. We explained that providing the fantasy was genuinely hers and no laws were actually broken, we would accede to virtually any request.

At this Todd, spoke up saying what about if I just watched the filming taking place without taking part. There for moral support so to say. No problems we replied.

At length we discussed the possibility of Kellie's fantasy and finally agreed to sort out the details. Photographs were shown and the couple made a joint choice of Karen, my now live in Sub. I quickly explained about Karen's temperament, Kellie seemed even more delighted to find that she would have to dominate this other woman. She added it will add an extra dimension to my fantasy.

We talked about the sort of venue where they wanted the action to take place, the type of equipment which would be required and finally we gave them an estimate of costs involved. A final figure of £450.00 was agreed plus expenses for Karen.

The Venue was no problem as they said we could film in their spare room which was already furnished and had ample space for camera movements etc. I explained that we use a twin camera system so one camera would be fixed with a panoramic lens, the other camera would be hand held by either Mick or myself. When Mick got up to go to the gents, Kellie said to me "Do I get a choice on who films the action?"

I replied "Yes but that's a funny request because it is only Mick or I who do the filming, as we know from experience things like camera angles and pan shots!"

Kellie then said "To be honest, I find Mick to be too pushy, where as I feel comfortable with you." "So could you do the filming, please?" I nodded.

As Mick and I drove home I broached the subject and was surprised to hear Mick say "That fucking old cunt should be retired and out to pasture not fucking a sex bomb like her!" I told Mick, Kellie had picked up on his hostility to her husband and wanted him to stay away from the filming. I also reminded him of our original agreement when setting up the company that neither of us would criticize any possible client no matter what was said or who was present. He replied "Yeah, I know but such a good fuck as her and a wrinkly old fart like him gets to do her when he wants.

This was most unlike Mick, so I said forget it, why don't you go see that other contact and try to get their filming deal. I will deal with this client. He agreed, but added best I have nothing to do with this one; I would be tempted to push the old fart down the stairs. I admonished him, but the way he said it; I could not help but smile.

On the day of the filming, I spent a few hours setting up the equipment in the room before disappearing to get Karen. All the time I was setting the lighting, or camera angles and checking colour balances, Kellie was hovering and to be honest flirting with me. Never far away though was Todd, so in the finish I asked Todd and Kellie to pose laying on the bed for a brightness check. I did not need this but thought she would back off if Todd was right there.

Todd and Kellie, Stripped and climbed on the bed, I now had one of the reason's Kellie was with Todd, for 60 year old man he had a fit body but his crowning glory was the 12 inch thick cock that now stood to attention between them. I took some snapshot pictures on a digital camera, the type of thing we often do to check lighting levels. Kellie immediately started sucking the monster cock and amazed me that she found somewhere large enough to feed the whole thing into her mouth, I almost checked her arse to see if it was poking out the other end.

When my lighting check was complete, I did not have the heart to tell them I had finished as Todd laid back his eyes closed, big smile on his face as Kellie worked up a sweat swallowing his cock. I stood patiently while they finished and was reward by seeing the biggest cum shot I had ever seen live or otherwise. He blew his wad all over her, in her eyes, her mouth, her hair, some even managed to find its way on to her feet. Talk about Cumming, he must have continuously spurted for five whole minutes without signs of it tailing off. He must have cum gallons of the stuff. (Self memo. I have told you millions of times to stop exaggerating!!!!)

Kellie jumps off the bed, covering in cum and wants to see the pictures I took; Todd just lay back on the bed with the biggest contented smile on his face. As Kellie viewed the shots, the cum dripped from her face on to her tits and then down on to her toes. She did not care one bit. She asked if we could include those shots on to the DVD as a possible slideshow for after the main movie. I answered "Of course"

While Kellie went off to clean herself up, Todd said "That was the best yet; I think there is something really erotic about having your wife blows you in front of someone, even better when you know they are taking pictures of it!" I excused myself to go fetch Karen.

When I returned they had changed the sheets on the bed, Todd was fully dressed again and Kellie was wearing a baby doll nightie. I told Karen to go to the bathroom and put on her maid's uniform. Kellie took Karen out of the bedroom and I could hear them talking in the bathroom as Karen changed. I quickly asked Todd "Do you want a token part in this movie to add realism"

"You think I Could" he answered excitedly.

"Yes, why don't you strip off and get under the covers, when Kellie comes back, why don't you and her begin playing with each other, The maid would then approach the bedroom door and see what you're doing, she would then play with herself whilst watching" I outlined. "Then you look at the clock and have to dash off, leaving two horny women who then use each other to get off" I added.

So by the time Kellie returned with Karen, Todd was already in the bed waiting. I told Karen to wait outside the room until she heard a load moan from Kellie and then she was to come to the door and watch. I instructed her she was to slowly begin playing with herself until Todd rushed past her, then she was to join Kellie on the bed and the main filming would then start.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.