A Visit To The Doctor's Office - Cover

A Visit To The Doctor's Office

Copyright© 2007 by Mal Danado

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny's only child Jules was ready to leave home, and she was still young enough to have a baby. But her husband seemed unable and unwilling to give her one. Could Dr. Ceres have the answers not only to her empty womb but her loveless marriage as well? Only if her son Jules was willing to help, and if Jenny was willing to let him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   Pregnancy  

On the drive to Dr. Ceres, Jules seemed obscenely smug while Jenny found herself tense and nervous. She was truly grateful to Jules, but she really thought he was a little too happy. I guess any man is proud of impregnating a woman, she thought, even if its his mother. When Jules started to whistle to himself, she really thought she had to lay down some ground rules.

"Jules, you know this has to remain a secret from your father."

"Of course, Mom," said Jules sounding even more smug.

"No matter how tempting it would be to tell him," Jenny said sharply.

Jules looked brought up short by his mother's tone of accusation. Trying to look serious, he reached over and patted his mother's knee.

"I'm only interested in what makes you happy, Mom," said Jules with such genuine concern that Jenny felt guilty for bringing it up, "Whatever you want to tell Dad is fine with me."

The rest of the drive was silent, but Jenny who was relieved when they pulled into the parking lot. Only one other car was parked there on a Saturday, a Porsche that could only be owned by Dr. Ceres. Jenny did not truly relax until Dr. Ceres escorted Jules to a room of his own while she pointed Jenny to her usual examination room.

On the examination table was a standard-issue medical gown of the type that she had worn many times before for her exams and an ovulation test. Anxious to get it over with, she stripped, put on the gown and took the ovulation test into the exam room's bathroom. She had just stepped out of the bathroom when Dr. Ceres returned from prepping Jules. What was involved in prepping Jules, Jenny preferred not to dwell on.

Jenny took a critical look at Dr. Ceres. In her long sleeved, white lab coat and her blond hair tied up in a tight bun, it was hard to picture her doing anything inappropriate with Jules. Still, at thirty two she was relatively young, her lab coat did nothing to hide the slim sexy body underneath. It wasn't as voluptuous as Jenny, but still very appealing. Jenny wondered if Jules had noticed before mentally kicking herself. It was ridiculous to have jealous feeling toward ones gynecologist, especially over ones son.

Without a word, Jenny handed Dr. Ceres the ovulation test, hopped on to the exam table and put her legs on the stirrups as if it were a perfectly normal gynecological exam. Despite this pretense, Jenny was very aware that it was anything but normal.

"You should be ovulating soon, Mrs. Bullock. That is excellent. It is best if the sperm is already in your cervix before the egg makes its way down the fallopian tube. I will do a routine exam of your vagina prior to insemination as a precaution."

In spite of this encouraging news and the fact that Dr. Ceres's exam was almost comforting in its familiarity, Jenny could not help be anxious about being impregnated with her son's sperm.

"You're very tense," scolded Dr. Ceres.

"I'm sorry," said Jenny tensing up more.

"Roll over, please," commanded Dr. Ceres. Jenny complied instantly, but was a little alarmed when Dr. Ceres started to untie her gown from the back. Jenny rarely questioned anything Dr. Ceres did in an exam but this was new. It wasn't until Dr. Ceres surprisingly strong hands started to kneed into her shoulders that Jenny realized what was happening: her gynecologist was giving her a highly expert massage. The strangeness of it all kept her at first from giving into the massage, but soon she was putting up no resistance. Next she started moaning.

"Where did you learn to give a massage like this?" asked Jenny. She had had many professional massages at various spas, but nothing as good as this.

"Oh, I put myself through medical school as a masseuse. I was much in demand. Not only did I graduate without any outstanding loans, I had a little left over to help me start my practice."

"What spa did you work at? Or, don't tell me you worked at a massage parlor?" Jenny was just teasing, but she never would have guessed in a million years the pleasure that Dr. Ceres's fingers was giving her.

"I was freelance. Made my own hours. Kept all my money."

"No happy endings?" Jenny continued to tease.

"All my clientèle were woman, Mrs. Bullock," said Dr. Ceres seriously.

Dr. Ceres started to work on Jenny's ass. This was an erogenous zone for Jenny, and she began to respond. She had never been sexually excited from a woman before, and it worried her. On the other hand, it was hard to think about anything but how good the massage felt. She could feel how wet she was which embarrassed her. Surely, Dr. Ceres could smell her. The massage moved down to her legs which allowed her to cool down a little. She was amazed that when Dr. Ceres started to work on her feet, her pussy started to get wet again! She even started moaning louder.

More sexually excited and relaxed than she had ever been in her own life, Jenny gave no resistance when Dr. Ceres rolled her over on to her back and completely removed her hospital gown. Jenny didn't even say anything when Dr. Ceres removed the pins in her hair letting it fall freely about her shoulders. Only when Dr. Ceres started to massage her breasts, did Jenny dare to question.

"What... ?" Jenny asked before she let out another moan as Dr. Ceres started to roll Jenny's nipples between her fingers.

"I believe it's time for your happy ending," pronounced Dr. Ceres in the same tone when she announced that Jenny was close to ovulating. Dr. Ceres released Jenny's nipples, moved between her legs and started eating her out like a pro.

Jenny could well believe that Dr. Ceres had been able to charge a lot for these "happy ending". Carl and her never went down on each other, so Jenny had never been eaten out before. She could kick herself for missing out, although it seemed unlikely Carl would have ever been remotely as good as Dr. Ceres.

Orgasm after orgasm racked Jenny's body. Orgasms like she had never had before. She had never considered sex with another woman in her life, but now it seemed like a really good idea. Would Carl divorce her over another woman?

Jenny let a moan that was simultaneously of pleasure and disappointment when Dr. Ceres stopped her oral ministrations. Weakly, she raised her head to look over her breasts and down between her legs. There was Dr. Ceres, her lab coat removed, in all her naked splendor. Her hair was freed in an unruly mess and her face damp with Jenny's juices. Dr. Ceres's breasts where a 33C at best, but her pink nipples stood out from her body like little pencil erasers. Her pubic hairs was unshaved, untrimmed even, but it was damp with her own juices.

Never had a woman looked so sexy to Jenny. She wondered if it was now her turn to reciprocate. She was more than ready, eager even.

Instead, Dr. Ceres put two finger's up Jenny's pussy. Jenny had no objections. Even Carl could be counted on for that much foreplay, but to her surprise Dr. Ceres did not manipulate her clit on top but instead plunged deep inside her pussy completely on the other side of her clit.

Jenny was puzzled by Dr. Ceres seeming anatomical blunder, until she realized that she was starting to feel something. It wasn't centered on her clit as she was used to when she got sexually excited. It was a not unpleasant pressure on her lower body except it was also making her feel like she need to pee, but she had just emptied her bladder when she took the ovulation test into the bathroom.

The feeling built and built. Jenny heard squealing and realized it came from her. She didn't think she could feel more pleasure than she felt from the orgasms that Dr. Ceres gave her when eating her out. She was wrong. This time her whole body came. A deep flush spread all over her and her pelvis thrust up and down as if she were riding some imaginary cock. If she hadn't been so weak from Dr. Ceres's massage she might have thrown herself off the table. To her mortification, Jenny felt a warm wet feeling between her legs. It soaked Dr. Ceres hand and the cloth underneath her ass. She had cum so hard she pissed herself!

After an endless time, Dr. Ceres withdrew her fingers from Jenny's pussy and eventually her orgasm faded. She was soaked, not just between her legs, but from a sweat that covered her whole body. It took her a long time to stop gasping for air. She felt spent and dirty, but did not have the strength to move a muscle. She could barely talk.

"Oh my god, I wet myself," said Jenny. In fact, she was more mortified by how much she enjoyed her orgasms at the hands, and mouth, of a woman than anything else.

"You did not urinate, Mrs. Bullock. You experienced female ejaculation from the stimulation of your G-spot. The fluid you ejaculated is no more urine than the ejaculation from a male. See for yourself." Dr. Ceres brought her finger up to Jenny's nose. Jenny could detect no odor other than herself which was familiar from her masturbation sessions.

"Could you do that again?" asked Jenny like a little girl asking for a second helping of dessert.

"I really think it's time you were inseminated, Mrs. Bullock," said Dr. Ceres loudly as if emphasizing a point.

Still reeling from the best sexual experience of her life, Jenny had completely forgotten why she was lying naked on Dr. Ceres's examining table in the first place. Not that she really had to be naked, or Dr. Ceres for that matter. Jenny mentally imagined what Jules would think if he walked in just now. He wouldn't be present during the insemination, but he would be driving her home.

Jenny figured Dr. Ceres had a shower, but she really didn't want Jules to see her while she felt so flushed from her orgasms. Perhaps, she thought, Dr. Ceres could send Jules home, she could inseminate me and then we could have some more sex. There was nothing in the prenuptial agreement about an affair with another woman. And if Carl wanted to make a public issue out of it, he would only be making a fool out himself.

Before Jenny had a chance to discuss these sapphic plans with Dr. Ceres, the examining room door to the outer hallway opened and Jenny could see Jules coming in. Jenny was in a panic. She was naked, and so was Dr. Ceres. She tried to get off the table to flee. All she could do was bring up her head off the table. That gave her a better view of Jules. It became clear that he was naked as well and sprouting an erection much bigger than his poor father's.

The way Jules was looking at her, she had no doubts that he intended to fuck her. The rational part of her mind tried to raise the usual objections. The more primitive part of her mind was screaming for cock, and the one in view just looked amazing. Sex with Dr. Ceres was all very well, but Jenny was a heterosexual woman and she adored the feeling of being penetrated even by Carl's modest equipment.

Before Dr. Ceres went to work on her, the size of Jules's cock might have scared her, but she was more than ready to be mounted. She wouldn't have even have dared use a dildo the size of Jules for fear of stretching her to the point where Carl would complain. It took her months after Jules birth before Carl would stop making jokes about being afraid of falling in. However, both the rational and primitive part of her brain were united in not caring a damn about Carl right at that moment.

"Dr. Ceres..." whined Jenny.

"Mrs. Bullock, you are here to be inseminated by your son's sperm," said Dr. Ceres in a firm voice that would broke no opposition, "The best way of doing that is for your son to ejaculate directly into your vagina."

Jenny didn't reply. Her protest was more for form's sake than from a real desire not to be fucked. Still she couldn't help feeling a little scared as her son stepped on a riser that she had not noticed so that his cock was sticking out just above the table. Jules pushed her knees up which Jenny had neither the strength to help or hinder. Jules than pulled the cloth on the table toward him dragging the opening of Jenny's pussy to this throbbing dick already dripping with precum.

Jenny's mind raced. She knew once Jules stuck his dick into her, it would never be the same. Jenny wasn't worried anymore about not enjoying being fucked by Jules. She was worried that Jules wouldn't enjoy fucking her back. Maybe she was too old, or just plain not sexy. Carl clearly wasn't interested in her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.