A Mother and Daughter Debauched in Kenya - Cover

A Mother and Daughter Debauched in Kenya

by expatdad

Copyright© 2007 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: An African manager demands the surrender of a white employer's daughter in return for a renewal of his contract. To his consternation his wife threatens divorce if he does not agree!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   .

Robert was troubled. Troubled at his African Manager's latest demand. Troubled by his wife's seemingly easy acceptance of it. They had been in Kenya for nearly two years working for a western company though under a local African Manager. It had been a good two years. They had been able to save, and yet had enjoyed a lifestyle far superior to that back home. His wife Linda loved it here and had made it very clear she expected Robert to obtain a renewal of his two year contract. It was bad enough to have to go and plead his case with this African Manager, that he was one of his wife's African lovers only made it worse.

His wife Linda was a full bodied, curvy 40 year old, who had not ran to fat. She was full and rounded yet still relatively slim. Since their arrival in Kenya the African men had swarmed around her like bees around a honey pot. It was hardly surprising she had given in to temptation. If only it had not become so obvious that he himself was also aroused by the attention she received. When his wife had discovered him with an erection after watching her flirt and chat with the local African men in the hotel bar, she had teased him with talk of such images and whether African men really did have big black cocks.

His wife confirmed to him that they did, while reassuring him that she had not been unfaithful. Eventually his excitement at his arousal and her teasing ideas had resulted in the inevitable. A sweat soaked passionate weekend affair with an anonymous safari guide who they were never likely to meet again.

Once tasted there was no going back for Linda. She had taken a number of lovers. Even bedding Ngoronge their gardener on occasion. She had been quick to surrender to one of the many overtures she had received from her husband's boss. The dishy and authoritative Joshua had been only too happy to introduce her to his friends. Life had been good for Linda, and exciting and arousing for Robert too.

Now they sat on the verandah supping cocktails. While Robert pondered his the demand of his Boss, and his wife's lack of concern. It was unacceptable, of course, to virtually hand over their young and pretty daughter to his African boss was unthinkable. Why then did his wife not think so to?

'Look, honey.' Linda sought to explain. 'We both love this country. Could you imagine sitting on a verandah back home watching the sun set on mountains and jungle, sipping cocktails and admiring the lifestyle. We would probably popping out to the local diner and watching TV all night. Here in Africa life is happening all around us and we are taking part in a great adventure. Debbie loves it here as much as we do. What an education she is getting as to the real world, about people and the environment.'

'But we are not talking about people and the environment. We are talking about a randy African who wants to bed our daughter!'

'Oh pooh! You fuss too much. Do you really believe Debbie has lived in this country for two years without black hands getting inside her knickers! Now you are being ridiculous!'

'No I can't believe that. She is too young. That is why we sent her to the Private School. So that she would be safe and protected.'

'Uh, you can't protect a teenage girl once she gets a hankering to discover what sex is all about. There are girls much older than Debbie who are envious of her full bust, and the way she wriggles that butt! She knows the Africans are watching! If only I had known what black cock was like at her age! Five years wasted as a virgin before I met you!'

Robert looked hurt.

'Oh, don't be silly. You know what I mean. I was a virgin when we met and I have always faithful to you. Well that is until we came to Kenya.' She looked at her husband.

'I'm telling you that if some African has not already bedded our daughter, she will not pass another two years here without it happening.'

Robert sipped his drink, his frown deepening. Linda was right, of course. Whatever 'status' his daughter was now it would be unrealistic to expect her to remain a virgin for another two years. But he baulked at effectively giving his African boss what was effectively permission to fuck his pretty, teenage daughter. He was already fucking his wife, and he could live with that. Enjoyed it indeed in a vicarious way, even if it was a bit humiliating. But his lovely daughter as well that was too much. Linda had been watching his face, judging his thought by the moods his face expressed. She recognised that look of stubbornness enter his face.

'Honey, I am not going home. Whatever decision you arrive at I am not going home. I love it here and I am not going to lose what I have found. I don't love Nelson. I love you, but I love what he does to me with his cock. Debbie will love it too! Hush now and listen.' Linda pre-empted her husband's reaction.

'He has said he will not force Debbie. He will seduce her. I trust him in this. At least we as parents get the chance to control and ensure her first sexual experiences. As a mother I feel it is my duty to ensure that she learns what a big, black cock can do for her. Nelson has offered to support me if you go. So if you insist on going I will divorce you, and offer Debbie up to him myself.'

Robert swallowed hard and stared at his wife.

A week later Robert was driving home. He had just picked up Debbie from school at the start of the half term. He was troubled still, if resigned. He had passed responsibility for the outcome to Linda, recognizing his own weakness, and trying to live with it.

Debbie was chattering away. Excited at coming home for the holiday. Little did she realise just how eventful her holiday was to be. Robert tried to control his thoughts and listen to Debbie's chatter. He was trying to muster his thoughts and put into words the critical matters he needed to discuss with her. Nelson had made it clear that Debbie should know what was to happen, and be willing. Explaining this to his innocent daughter was another matter altogether.

But Nelson was waiting at home, and he and Linda would not be denied.

That his daughter was looking so radiant, full of health and excitement did not help.

'Debbie you know that my contract is nearly up. We have been here nearly two years now. are you looking forward to going back home.' Debbie's slumped shoulder spoke volumes.

'I love it here Dad! I wish we could stay.' She looked out the window. 'Look dad, there is a line of elephants!' A herd of elephants had chosen that moment to leave the trees and were trooping trunk to tail as they moved south. It was the dry season. Rains where not due for another two months, if they arrived at all; they would be heading for another water hole. Led by an old bull who probably knew all the water sources in the Rift Valley.

'Debbie it might be possible for us to stay. My boss Nelson has the power to grant a two year extension to my contract.'

'Really Daddy!' Excitement burst from her every pore.' That's great! I like your boss. He's cute. He is always the perfect gentleman, not like all the other Africans!' Robert looked alarmingly at his daughter.

'What did you mean by that? Has someone being giving you problems?' His alarm and concern was obvious. Debbie flushed, and Robert's concern grew.

'Oh No! Relax, Daddy. But you must know what African men are like! They keep telling me how pretty I am, even the old ones. They keep touching me, but I don't let them touch me, at least not for long anyway. Daddy!' Debbie reassured her father at the sight of his appalled look.

'Don't worry. I'm still a 'good' girl.'

Robert swallowed. Struggling not to over react. In the circumstances, driving his daughter home to meet Nelson. It would seem pretty hypocritical.

'Nelson is visiting with us for the weekend, so it is important that you are nice to him.'

'Ok. I will be especially good.' Robert coughed in his throat. Debbie recognised that cough. Her father was trying to say something important.

'You must realise that Debbie that this weekend is especially critical if Joshua decides not to renew my contract then it is back home for all of us.' Debbie nodded, looking serious for a moment. Kenya felt like home now, she loved it here. Going 'home' would be such a disappointment.

Robert coughed again.

'It may be necessary for you to be extra nice to Joshua this weekend.'

'Of course, Daddy, I understand I've already said I will be nice to him... ' Her voice trailed off as she saw the troubled look in her father's eyes. Her eyes widened.

'You want me to have sex with him... ' Her voice was a whisper. She flushed and quickly looked away. Robert flushed red himself and kept his eyes on the road. He felt Debbie turn and look at him. He kept his eyes fixed on the road.

Debbie sat back in her seat and kept her own eyes fixed on the bush and tree scattered grassland as they rolled by on one of the few tarmacadam roads. Robert could here her make a small swallowing noise.

'Some of the girls at my school have African lovers.' It was Robert's turn to swallow.

'They boast about it.'

Robert kept silent.

'Most of the local girls have had a black lover at one time or another. Us expat girls are really made to look like little prudes if we admit to not having a boyfriend.'

'Surely though that must be the older girls?' Robert tentatively offered. Keen to divert his own thoughts.

'Oh no. Five of the girls in my class have lovers, African, of course. There are some of the girls in the class below who also have lovers. It all seems perfectly normal. Every week there are a group of local African businessman who come up to the school. The Headmaster chooses which sixth form girls they can date. Sometimes the girls don't come back to school till the morning, but they never get into any trouble.'

Robert by now was totally distracted. The Headmaster of his daughter's school was allowing local African businessmen to 'date' the white girls in his care! Indeed he was choosing the girl's to be dated!

'It's only the sixth form girls. It is one of their special privileges.' Debbie sensed her father's disquiet and relapsed back into the seat. Concentrating again on the view from the car window.

It deemed not seem long before they were home. Though it was a two hour drive. Ngoronge was there to open the gate, smiling broadly at Debbie. She bounced out of the car and rushed to hug her mum. Screeching out her hello's as she went.

She found her Mum by the swimming pool with the ever present cocktail in her hand. It seemed that her Mum had already drank too much by the unsteady way she greeted her daughter. Joshua was also by the pool lounging in a towelling robe. With them was a second African gentleman she did not know.

'Debbie dear, you remember Joshua, Daddy's boss. He is staying with us this weekend and I want you to treat him as part of the family.' Debbie nodded and looked over at Joshua, who was just as impressive as she remembered if he was wearing a towelling robe and not one of his sharp business suits.

'Go and greet him properly then with a nice hug.'

Debbie bounced over to Joshua, though there was nervousness in her stride now. Joshua swept her into his arms, and hugged her tight. As he did so she could feel a large protrusion press against her! Oh my god, she thought. He is hard already! His hand behind her dropped to the small of her back, as her own hands encircled him and give him the expected hug, his hand pressed her to him and she could feel his hips move. Ever so slowly he rubbed his length against her.

Debbie flushed and looked up at Joshua. He released her as she stepped away. Her eyes met his and she flushed. She stood there silent.

'Hello Debbie. It is nice to see you again. It is hard to recognise you. You have grown so much in the last two years. You have become a young woman. A very pretty, young woman I would add. It must be awful for you buried away in that school.'

Debbie flushed again.

'This is Mr Orongi. He is the Head of the Government Dept for Water Distribution. He is a very important man. If we can persuade him to place the Rift Valley contract with ourselves it will ensure that I can offer your father a new two year contract.'

He nodded to Robert.'

'Isn't that true Robert?' Robert nodded.

'So we must be nice to Mr Orongi, mustn't we.'

'Yes.' Robert's words seemed strangled.

Debbie turned to look at her father who had turned red.

'I must change. Please excuse me.'

Debbie was flustered. Fling her clothes about as she unpacked. She was wearing only her panties having thrown off her travelling clothes and was now trying to decide which swimming costume to wear. She sensed the presence in the doorway. Turning she saw Joshua. His eyes rolled casually over her near naked body. Debbie shrieked and grabbed for a towel to cover herself. Joshua made no move. Debbie noted that his eyes held none of the greedy lust she was so familiar in seeing in African men. His eyes were confident, friendly, assured as he watched her.

'My parents, '

'Are out by the pool.' Joshua interrupted her.

'Oh.'

'They won't disturb us.' Debbie flushed. She looked into Joshua's eyes and saw nothing to make her fear. She lowered her eyes demurely.

'I'm looking for a swimming costume.'

'I have one I bought for you.' He held up his hands, offering her a blue costume.

'Oh.'

'Thank you. That's kind of you.'

'Come and get it.'

Debbie hesitated.

'You don't need that towel do you?' He nodded at the white fluffy towel she clasped to her breasts.' Debbie took a breath and looked at him again. His eyes remained calm, confident, reassuring.

'Well, my Mum did say to treat you as part of the family.'

The towel fell to the floor. She stood, head bowed shyly. Her own thoughts were disturbing her. She was standing, nearly naked before a man for the first time in her life. A man her parents wanted her to be 'nice' too. She reddened. She could feel his eyes on her. But the thought did not make her skin crawl. Instead she was excited. Strange emotions uncoiled with a powerful surging power that terrified her. But Joshua was not the cause of her terror. It was her nubile body's response that was terrifying her.

'Come then, and put on this costume.'

Debbie stepped across and took the costume from his hands. It was lovely. To her surprise it was not a particularly tight fitting costume. Nor indeed was it a bikini. She paused for a moment as another dilemma came to her. Then she dismissed it and quickly stripped off her panties, before slipping into the costume. Her eyes kept away from Joshua. Finally she stood and glanced at herself in the mirror.

She looked great. The costume was very pretty. A series of differing blues lapped up the costume like waves breaking on a shore. The material was soft and fine to the touch. There was real quality evident in this gift.

'Thank you.'

'Come over here and thank me properly.'

Debbie's eyes darted back to Joshua. he stood there calm and confident. Even in that towelling robe there was an aura of power and authority about him. He opened his arms to her and gestured her forward. tentatively she moved towards him. At the last moment she raised herself on her toes to kiss him, offering up her lips.

His kiss was not forceful, or demanding. He kissed her softly, gently. His lips caressed hers, soft as butterflies. Though the butterflies in her stomach were neither gentle, nor calm. A raging storm threatened to engulf her.

Debbie pulled away, flushed, shocked and aroused. She made to slip past Joshua but at the last moment he gathered her into his arms, drawing her unresisting form close, pulling her against his chest. His hands rose around and slid up. One held her close, while the other rose and gently and softly encased her budding nubile breast. Nicely filling out, her breast fit nicely into the palm of his hand. His voice whispered in her ear.

'Later I will teach you how to thank me properly. Teach you how a pretty white woman like yourself should properly thank a black man for the presents he gives her.'

Debbie flushed. His hand on her breast felt wonderful. He had called her a woman! Dark African lips nibbled on the slender white column of her neck. She broke free and darted out into the garden.

When Debbie emerged from the pool. Her father was serving drinks to Joshua and Mr Orongi, while her mother was sitting on Mr Orongi's lap. She dried herself off by the poolside, while her father fretted around. He was trying to sort out the barbecue.

'Come, Debbie.' Joshua wavered her over. Debbie paused. She glanced at her mother sitting in Mr Orongi's. Her father was focusing on the barbecue. 'Come and sit on my lap Debbie.'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.