Power Tool (Original version) - Cover

Preview

Power Tool (Original version)

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright© 2007 by Cazna Rochester & Ernest Bywater. All rights reserved.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, mt/mt, Mult, Coercion, Consensual, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Reluctant, Romantic, Slavery, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Workplace, Science Fiction, Extra Sensory Perception, Incest, BDSM, DomSub, Group Sex, Harem, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, First, Oral Sex, Safe Sex, Sex Toys, Voyeurism, Body Modification, Violent,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A man is killed at work and is used in a cyborg project. He realises his niece and friends are young women, not girls. Her sixteenth birthday party is a two week sleep over pool party. Events happen as his killers try again and he objects. He has human emotions and inhuman skills. He wonders which is his most powerful tool, his body, his mind, or his heart. Which tool has the most effect on his life and those around him? Sex scenes with characters between 16 and 18 years of age.

Leonardo da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man

This story was originally written by Cazna Rochester in 2006 from an idea by Ernest Bywater with some later revisions. In 2012 Cazna asked Ernest to revise and edit the story as he transferred the copyright to him.

Cover Art

The image used is Vitruve by Leonardo Da Vinci, this image was created by Luc Viatour of www.Lucnix.be, and is in the public domain. The trimming, manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.