Slaves Of Locust Street - Cover

Slaves Of Locust Street

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Four beautiful housewives who trade one form of slavery for another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Sabrina Radner was finishing some housework when the phone rang. It was Saturday morning and her husband Richard had gone into town to get some gasoline for the lawn mowers. Derek and Latonya had told her they were going to the mall so she thought she was alone. Unbeknown to her, however, Derek had misplaced his wallet and so the two were delayed while they searched for it in his room. When the phone rang Derek picked up at the precise instant as his mother who was downstairs. He started to answer when he heard his mother's voice.

"Hello. Radner residence"

"Can you talk?" asked a gruff male voice.

Derek started to simply hang up but when he heard the question his hand went across the phone so he could listen without revealing his presence.

"Yes. I'm alone," answered Sabrina.

"Can you get free tomorrow?"

"I... Yes, I think so. We're all going out to dinner and a movie at seven. I can beg off."

"Good. The usual place."

"I'll be there," she said.

"See that you are," replied the voice and the line went dead.

Derek waited until his mother hung up before replacing the phone in its cradle.

"What was that all about?' asked Latonya.

Derek proceeded to recount the short phone call.

"What's going on?"

"I'm not sure but at the very least Mom had been keeping some secrets. Whoever she's meeting, this has been going on for some time."

"But who? Why?"

"Hmmm, no way to know right now, but tomorrow night Mom isn't the only one who's going to beg off. I need you to go on to dinner and the movie with Dad. Keep him occupied. I'm gonna follow Mom and find up what's up."

"Okay, but promise you'll tell me everything," giggled Latonya.

"Leave it up to Mom to spoil the evening," said Derek.

It was the following evening and Sabrina had just told them she would be unable to go to dinner and the movie.

"I'm sorry, Honey. Julie is such a good friend and with her mother's sudden illness she and her husband need to drive upstate to see her. When she asked if I could stay with her kids, I just couldn't say no. I'm afraid I'll have to spend the night."

"Maybe we could take her kids with us to dinner and the movie," offered Latonya, baiting her mother.

"Uh, no I don't think so. They're much too young to see that horror flick we were going to see. You three run along and have a good time. I'll go with you next time."

"You sure?" asked Richard.

"Yes, Honey. I'm sorry I've screwed things up."

"As usual," added Latonya.

Any other wife could have expected her husband to come down hard on such an impertinent comment., but Richard was every bit as critical of his lovely wife as the kids and so let it go. Sabrina, used to such remarks, tried not to let it show that such remarks cut her deeply.

"Okay kids. Let's go," said Richard and the three made their way into the garage, got in the car and drove off.

They had driven less than three blocks when a car pulled up behind them and began honking its horn.

"It's Chico," said Derek. "I wonder what he wants?"

Richard pulled the car over to the curb and Derek hopped out and walked back to Chico's Mustang. The two seemed to converse for a minute after which Derek returned to the car.

"Chico's on his way to a party. His cousin, a girl, is in town and doesn't have a date. He wants to know if I'll..."

"I get the picture," said Richard. "Looks like everyone is bailing on us," he smiled at Latonya.

"Not me," she beamed.

"Well then, it's just the two of us. See you at home later."

"Might be late," said Derek.

"Just don't make it too late."

"Okay, Dad," he replied, then ran back and climbed into Chico's car.

"Just the two of us?" asked Richard.

"Just the two of us," smiled Latonya as the sedan pulled out and headed downtown.

"Now what?" asked Chico as he started up the Mustang.

"Now we circle back, park at the end of the block and see what Mom does."

Sabrina waited ten minutes as she always did when preparing to visit Damius just to be sure there was no last minute returning by the family which could present complications. She then checked herself in the mirror to make sure she was acceptable. She had begged off at the last minute so wearing the short, figure hugging dress and heels had not aroused suspicion on the part of the family.

Hurrying to the family's second car, she nervously looked up and down the street but saw nothing suspicious. She told herself, as always, that she was being overly cautious, but just the same it was that same caution which had kept her relationship with Damius a secret for close to a year. Slowly she pulled out of the driveway and headed west.

Chico waited until she had turned the corner before starting up his car and following.

"What the hell is going on?" he wanted to know.

"I'm not sure. Mom got this strange phone call yesterday. I overheard her conversation with some guy who asked if she could get free tonight. She said she would and he told her to meet him at the usual place, wherever the hell that is."

"And that's where she's headed now?"

"I'm pretty sure it is. Mom is such a weak little pushover. Neither Trica nor I could imagine Mom having an affair."

"Maybe it's not an affair. Maybe she..."

"What?" asked Derek.

"Hmmmm, I can't imagine what else it might be," grinned Chico.

"Well speed up a bit, will ya? I don't want to lose her."

"Okay, but if I get too close she'll realize we're tailing her."

The two cars proceeded across town, Sabrina taking her usual circuitous route, being careful but not realizing that her every turn was being matched by the Mustang following at a discrete distance.

Her car left the city proper and entered the wooded countryside. Again there were turns and cutbacks but eventually the boys saw her turn onto a secluded drive and approach a house which sat perhaps two hundred yards away from and was hardly visible from the main road. Isolated, the house stood alone, the nearest neighbor at least a half mile away through heavy woods.

The boys found a small turnout and parked the Mustang in among a pine thicket. Chico grabbed his palm corder and they then proceeded on foot staying among the trees which seemed to grow abundantly on the property.

They saw Sabrina sit in her car for for at least five minutes again trying to be sure she wasn't followed, before exiting and approaching the large front door. As they crept closer they saw her raise a huge, heavy door knocker. Twice it resounded, there was a pause and then twice more she let it fall, the metal on metal sound echoing through the deserted acreage.

After several seconds the huge door opened and a massive, muscular black man dressed in black leather mask, vest, pants and knee high boots stood in the doorway dwarfing the wife and mother whose eyes were immediately diverted downward in subservience.

"Why are you here?" he ordered.

"I am her to serve you, to pleasure you," replied Sabrina in a voice weak and hardly audible.

The backhand caught her across the side of the face.

"Well?" he demanded.

She dropped to her knees and hugged his legs in supplication.

"Please, Master Damius — please!"

"Very well! Go get dressed and meet me in the dungeon."

"Yes, Master Damius," she responded, getting up and disappearing into the house.

Chico and Derek ducked back as the man looked out over the property before closing the door.

"What the hell?" wondered Derek. "Did you get that on tape?"

"In living color," grinned Chico. "I wonder where the dungeon is?"

They crept up to the house and surreptitiously peeked in a couple of the windows. There were lights on in several of the rooms but nothing looked unusual.

"Wait, look there," whispered Derek pointing to a small inward opening vent near ground level. Chico bent down and pushed. The vent opened slightly and the boys could see into the basement which could indeed be called a dungeon. There were simulated torches on the walls casting flickering light onto various racks, chains and other devices which appeared as if their main function was to provide torture or at least discomfort.

The stairs creaked a bit and Chico closed the vent to where only a small crack was open enough for the lens and mic of his palm corder to peek through. Both boys lay on their stomachs looking through the opened vent.

The man Sabrina had called Damius walked heavily down the stairs and stood waiting. The boys looked at each other in puzzlement. A few seconds later there were light footfalls on the steps and both boys almost gasped to see Derek's mother make her appearance. Wearing a form fitting black crotchless leather bodice with cutouts for her small breasts, fishnet stockings and six inch platform heels she meekly approached the huge man who towered over her.

"I have come as you bid," she said dropping to her knees.

"Are you worthy?" he asked.

"I hope to be."

"We shall find out," he said motioning to a pair of chains which hung from the ceiling, leather wrist cuffs at the ends. Sabrina walked to them and placed the cuffs around the wrists. Damius locked them in place then went to a pulley and began pulling on the chains. Slowly Sabrina's arms were raised over her head until even on the platform heels she was standing on her tiptoes, her arms painfully stretched to their maximum.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her.

"Yes," she answered.

"Good," he responded picking up a cat-o-nine-tails with leather instead of metal tips and bringing it painfully across her buttocks which were bare due to the abbreviated nature of the body suit.

She gasped but did not cry out.

"Is it painful?" He demanded.

"Yes, Master Damius," she cried.

The boys saw a slow grin cross his lips though he still wore the mask.

"Very good! Now, feel this!"

He lashed her across the breasts, Sabrina trying to squelch the cry which escaped her lips. The housewife was thin and small boned, her slight body now appearing even more helpless as the lashes continued, again to her breasts, then to the buttocks and finally across her back and legs.

Her cries were vocal now, but Damius cared not, for the house was so isolated there was no danger of anyone hearing — or so he thought.

The boys looked at each other in astonishment, the palm corder obediently recording the events in the dungeon in crystal clarity.

"Your tits aren't very large, are they?" demanded Damius.

"I'm sorry, Master."

"You're going to be," he said gruffly grabbing two clips connected by a small chain and clamping each nipple.

Sabrina cried out in pain, but Damius only smiled.

"If you think that hurts, my little cheating whore, just wait!"

He took a rather large motorized dildo, applied lubricant and inserted it into Sabrina's small rectum, then turned it on.

"Oh my GOD!" she shrieked.

Damius again pulled the chains lifting Sabrina completely in the air until her tiny feet were almost a foot from the floor. Dangling helplessly, her nipples still painfully clamped and her anus filled with a dildo set at maximum vibration, her body quivered in pain.

Now the lashes came one after another, Sabrina twisting in erotic agony and anguish, first screaming then, as she tired the screams turning to sobs and finally whimpers. Both Damius and the boys watching realized she could take little more.

"Do you believe this?" whispered Derek to a just-as-shocked Chico.

"Ready to be fucked, whore?" growled Damius.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Yes, fuck me my master. Fuck me!"

He had pulled her from the floor to just the right height to match his penis to her nest. He spun her around, grabbed her by the hair and kissed her roughly.

"Beg me for it!" he commanded.

"Please, Master. Please fuck me. Fuck me in any hole you want, but please get it in me. Cum in me, Master! Please, cum in me!" she pleaded.

Still grasping her hair he yanked her head back.

"Spread 'em, whore!" he ordered.

Sabrina did as commanded with what little strength she had left, yet when he entered her she screamed in both pain and ecstasy.

Suspended in the air though she was, Sabrina humped his massive rod as he pumped it in and out of her.

Chico and Derek lay watching their mouths open in disbelief that such a meek and mild wife and mother of two could have such a secret life and perhaps most of all be such a sexual wildcat for she was obviously pleasing her huge abuser a great deal.

"God, your mom is HOT!" whispered Chico. "She may be small but I bet she's tighter than most of the virgins I've had!"

Derek could make no reply. He lay there dumbfounded at the sight of his mother humping with every ounce of energy in her already abused body.

Damius began grunting with each penetration.

"Yes, Master! Cum in me! CUM IN ME!" PLEASE!" shouted the housewife as the brute did just that filling her womb with hot semen.

"Yes, fill me! Knock me up and I'll have my Master's child!" she cried as he continued to piston in and out of her. She felt him begin to slow, did not want their efforts wasted. "Please, Master Damius, let me cum too! Please!"

He nodded and within another few seconds Sabrina grunted as if in the throes of a heavy and painful bowel moment, her body shaking uncontrollably, toes curling, eyes rolling back in her head and expelling the dildo from her rear as a gut wrenching orgasm seized her and refused to subside. The multiples roared through her, Sabrina twisting, turning, humping and now screaming as the line between pain and pleasure had been broached and her body was incapable of bringing it under control.

Damius withdrew and watched her in amusement as still suspended, she flopped about in her chains like a newly caught fish thrown upon the shore. At last she fainted from the intense and unbearable pain and pleasure but her body continued to experience after orgasms for almost two minutes. Only then did the spasms begin to subside and Sabrina's body hung unconscious, seemingly lifeless from the chains.

"She may be your mom, man, but I'd kill for a piece of that," whispered Chico.

"Man, even Mrs. Matthews doesn't fuck like that," replied Derek. "I might even want..."

He let the rest of the sentence drop off to nothing as he saw the smile on Chico's face.

Damius lowered Sabrina to the floor and let the unconscious woman slump into a heap at his feet. At last she began to come around, moaning in both pleasure and pain as he unlocked the wrist clamps.

"Go get dressed you little whore and get home to your husband and family. When I want you again I'll call you!"

"Please, Master. I was hoping you'd let me stay the night."

"No! The unfaithful little whore has to get home to her family. Now get dressed and be on your way!"

"... Yes, Master," she whimpered quietly, head again hung in subservience.

He began climbing the stairs, then turned back to her briefly.

"Next time I'm going to fuck that little ass of yours!"

"Yes, Master," she answered weakly.

He laughed cruelly and proceeded up the stairs.

The boys saw Derek's mother get painfully to her feet and struggle to the stairs.

With the show over and the possibility of their discovery at hand, Chico withdrew the palm corder from the vent and the two beat a hasty retreat back to the safety of the trees.

Five minutes later Sabrina, again dressed as she was earlier in the evening, emerged, quickly got in her car and left.

The boys, giddy with their success, did not attempt to follow her home but rather sat in Chico's car, drank some beer his cousin had acquired and watched the tape from beginning to end.

The following evening the Radner's were all seated around the dinner table enjoying a sumptuous meal Sabrina had spent nearly all day preparing.

The conversation thus far had been rather inane, school, an upcoming softball tournament, a charity picnic. Derek had filled in Latonya late last night on what had taken place in the dungeon. His sister had at first been unbelieving but when Derek showed her the tape she had been first astonished then amused and finally aroused. She, like her brother, could simply not imagine their mild and meek mother a wild and vixenous sex slave. Yet, the evidence was undeniable. She had asked Derek what he planned and he had provided her with the details. Initially she thought it too radical, but as he explained how she might benefit, she had warmed to the plan. She looked across the table to her brother who held that faint smile that always announced he was up to something. It was time to spring the trap.

"So what did you do after school today?" asked their father.

"Oh, just watched one of those afternoon TV shows. You know the ones with those wild perverts," said Latonya.

"Yeah," joined in Derek. "Latonya was watching it when I got home from school. I guess I got hooked and watched it too because it was so outrageous."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it was all about this woman that everyone, including her own family thought was this kind of sweet and meek housewife, but it turned out she had a secret life."

"What kind of secret life?" asked Richard.

"Well, she would wait until she could get the rest of the family occupied with other things then she would sneak away to meet a lover."

Sabrina stiffened a bit in her chair.

"Sounds like the usual infidelity," said Richard.

"Yeah, but guess what? When she got to this guy's house she would put on these stockings and this leather outfit that had cutouts to show her..."

"Whoa, that's detail I don't need," laughed the father.

Sabrina stopped chewing her food. This was beginning to sound a bit too familiar.

"But there's more. The guy would dress up in leather too and wear a mask."

"Perhaps we could discuss something a little less..." started Sabrina.

"Prurient?" Richard said, finishing her sentence. "Hey, the boy's got my attention now. What happened with the leather twins?"

"Well, he would take her into his basement which looked like an old medieval dungeon. He tied her up with chains and whipped her."

"Kinky, huh, Dad?" joined in Latonya.

Sabrina was beginning to squirm.

"Yeah, then he put these clamps on her..."

"Derek, stop that!" cried Sabrina.

"I think you can skip the body parts, son," chuckled Richard. "You've already embarrassed your mother."

They all looked to Sabrina who tried to smile, but could only look at her plate and move her food around a bit with her fork.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.