Slaves Of Locust Street - Cover

Slaves Of Locust Street

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Four beautiful housewives who trade one form of slavery for another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

In the days which followed Chico made sure he had reason to pass by the Alden house. He didn't stop in. That would have been too obvious. But he made sure that Brandi saw him mowing the yard without a shirt on, his muscles rippling as he pushed the mower about. On another occasion he amazed his mother by grabbing a rake and moving some leaves around when he saw Brandi drive up and get out of her car.

She looked over to him, then smiled in embarrassment that she had been caught staring at him.

"Hey, Ms. A.!" he said, returning the smile.

"Oh... hi Chico," she replied pretending she had just noticed him.

"Nice outfit," he commented.

"Why thank you."

"Shows off those beautiful legs of yours real well."

Brandi blushed and stammered something unintelligible.

"Need any suntan lotion on our back?" he added coyly.

"Uh, not today. I... uh..." Brandi knew she was stuttering, almost tongue-tied in the presence of the neighborhood Romeo. "I... have to go get changed. I'm going to wash the car."

"Where's Joel?"

"Oh, he had band practice this afternoon. Won't be home for a couple of hours." Why did I say that? she thought.

"Hey, why don't I help you?"

"Oh, I wouldn't want to bother..."

"Bother? Since when is it a bother to spend some time with a foxy lady."

"Oh, Chico. You are such a flirt!" she laughed.

"Yeah, I can flirt. And then there are times when..."

"Uh, I'd better go get changed. If you really want to help, there's a pail and some car wash soap in the garage."

"Great, see you in a minute," he said as she retreated into the house.

Brandi closed the door and leaned back against it for a moment. What are you doing? she thought. You're acting like an adolescent instead of a twenty-eight year old mother. He's only seventeen!

Yet as she climbed the stairs to her bedroom to change clothes, her heart skipped a beat when she recalled seeing Chico out mowing the lawn a few days ago, sweat dripping from those bulging biceps.

She slipped out of the dress and went to the dresser to get something casual to wear while washing the car. She thought about jeans but for some reason rejected them. Instead, she found herself opening the bottom drawer where she kept outfits she seldom if ever wore since Kyle's death. She selected the bright yellow hot pants Kyle had liked so well, the ones which showed a good deal of cheek and were cut very low beneath the navel. She wasn't even sure she could still get into them but a smile crossed her face when she was indeed able to zip them up. There was a decided thong line however so she quickly ditched the thong. She picked up the matching strapless bra of spandex, examined it and then discarded the conventional bra she had been wearing. The spandex conformed nicely to her breasts. She felt a bit embarrassed and more than a bit naughty to see herself in the full length mirror which hung on the closet door. Brandi was pleased to note her figure, while more mature, was every bit as trim and curvaceous as when she and Kyle had married.

Why am I doing this? she asked herself. For god's sake what's wrong with me? He's just a kid!"

But who was she kidding? He was a hunk and she was more than flattered that a young man who could obviously have his pick of the neighborhood girls and those at school, was showing interest in her. Her heart fluttered again and despite the inner voice telling her she was being foolish, she took one last look in the mirror and, pleased and hoping Chico would be too, ran barefoot down the stairs to join him outside.

The first thing she noted was that he had pulled the car all the way back in the drive, next to the garage. With the house on one side and the other lined with tall hedges if afforded quite a bit of privacy. He had unwound the hose and stood smiling as she walked to him.

"Wow! I hope you wore that just for me," he chuckled, looking her up and down more than once.

"I... I..." she stammered, not knowing what to say. "I just put on this old outfit to wash the car."

"That's some old outfit. Anybody told you how hot you are?"

"Not lately. Well, not since the other day when you put on that suntan lotion."

"Well, I'm telling you know. You are one beautiful woman Brandi Alden."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she kidded as he began spraying the outside of the car.

"It isn't flattery if you really mean it," he responded.

"I... I must admit it sounds nice to an old married woman."

"Hey, you aren't old and you aren't married any more. What you are is one hot babe that any guy would be proud to call his woman."

"I'd better go get the hip boots," she laughed.

"Hey, you don't have to listen to me. Just ask anybody in the neighborhood. You are considered one hot fox."

"Ohhhhh, Chico..." she drew it out to make it obvious she thought he was exaggerating.

"Don't believe me? Just ask your son."

"Joel? But why would he... ?"

"Ask him sometime. If he's honest with you, you'll realize that every man on the block thinks your one really hot woman."

"But why would I ask Jo... ?"

"Just ask him — sometime. But right now I'm the one who's here."

"Yes, you are. Now get to work!" she laughed and the two began soaping the old Honda.

They laughed and talked for the next few minutes as the car was washed. Brandi had to admit she loved the attention Chico paid her. She caught him admiring her rear on more than one occasion and once, without consciously thinking about it, she bent over at the waist and picked up a sponge giving him a nice view of her firm legs and buttocks. She felt a bit ashamed to think she had been showing off her body to a boy so much younger than she, but when he whistled in admiration she couldn't help but smile.

A few minutes later he was washing the tires on the other side of the car. She had momentarily lost track of him and so started to spray off the soap suds. At that moment he straightened up and got a face full from the hose.

Both were momentarily startled, then she broke out laughing. It felt so good to laugh again. Something she had not done in such a long time. He laughed as well. Impishly she sprayed him again and the game was on.

"Okay, now you're gonna get it!" he laughed, running around the car, braving the spray. Both laughing he grabbed the nozzle from her hand and stuck it down her top where the force of the water carried the top down to her waist.

She made to pull away and restore her top, but suddenly he held her to him, their eyes meeting and holding. Before she could react, his lips were on hers. She tried to pull away but he was stronger and there was no strength at all in her resistance.

"Chico, no! You mustn't..." was all she got out before his lips covered hers again. This time he pulled her to him. Even through his cut off jeans she felt his rock hard erection. Again she made as if to pull away but she knew she couldn't, didn't really want to. She felt his urgency which, to her shame, matched her own. His lips pressed against hers again and this time his tongue sought her mouth. Overwhelmed, Brandi opened her mouth and surrendered it to him. Their bodies twisted urgently together.

"Chico — we can't," she pleaded as he swept her into his arms and headed for the back door. But her voice was weak and both knew she hadn't the strength or will to resist.

Kicking open the door, with Brandi still in his arms, Chico entered the kitchen and moved to the circular table surrounded by cane back kitchen chairs which he kicked aside. Reaching back with her arm, Brandi swept the salt and pepper shakers off the table, their clattering on the floor adding to the sound of material shredding as the muscular teen laid her back on the table, then ripped the shorts and top from her as the passionate kisses continued. His own clothes were instantly discarded and he stood poised, looking down on the naked woman whose breasts were quivering in erotic arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.