Slaves Of Locust Street - Cover

Slaves Of Locust Street

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Four beautiful housewives who trade one form of slavery for another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Christine Matthews applied some perfume to her nest and anus as well as her nipples before donning the sheer see-through lingerie. With her husband Mike out of town on a fishing trip it had afforded her the perfect opportunity to have Chico over for an intimate dinner and...

A momentary pang of guilt surged through her. She knew this was wrong. Cheating on her husband was bad enough but with a seventeen year old — and one of her students at that? Mike might not be as attentive as he should be and his lovemaking was certainly inferior to that of her youthful paramour, but she wondered where this was all going. She couldn't believe she had allowed herself to be seduced that evening in the teacher's lounge and by a boy. Well, maybe a boy in one way, but certainly not in many others. Chico was a stud — and knew it. He had gotten into the pants of virtually every good looking girl in school. She had overheard some of the girls talking about his manly prowess one day in the restroom. They were unaware of her presence. Three of the four had been Chico conquests and all were in agreement as to his size and ability to use such a formidable appendage. She and Mike had not been hitting it off lately and in fact it had been almost a month since they had made love. She missed that. Missed it a great deal and despite herself, she found her panties wet after the girls had finished and left the restroom.

She began to fantasize about the boy and found herself watching him at every opportunity. More than once he had returned the glance and it soon became evident that there was something unspoken going on between teacher and student. One day she had asked him to help move some old materials into a back room. The room was small as was the doorway. He was coming back out as she was going in and the two squeezed by each other, their bodies touching for a lingering moment. Their eyes had met and he had given her a knowing smile before moving on through the door. She had found herself a bit breathless with the encounter. Two days later, after school and alone, she was seated behind her desk when Chico had sauntered in.

"Hi, Mrs. Matthews," he had smiled.

"Hi, Chico. What brings you into my domain?"

"I just wanted to see if you needed anything — anything at all."

His look was self assured and left no question as to its intent.

"I... that is... uh... no, thank you. Not today. I did appreciate your helping with those things the other day."

"You need anything — I mean anything, you let me know, okay?"

Again his meaning could not be interpreted as anything but a proposition.

Fleeting images of naked bodies danced through her mind. She found her pulse increasing, her heart pounding. He was handsome and muscular and personable. He could be charming. And those eyes which spoke volumes — seductive and mysterious.

"I... not at the moment," she had managed, hoping she felt more relief than disappointment.

"Well, if not today — soon," he smiled and left.

It had been a week later that she had stayed late to enter some test scores on her classroom computer. As far as she knew the building was empty. That was why she jumped when the voice reached her from the doorway.

"Hello."

"Oh, Hello, Chico. I thought everyone was gone."

"Everyone else is."

"What are you doing here so late?"

"I had some errands to run and was driving past the school when I saw your car was still in the parking lot. I wanted to check on you and make sure you were okay."

"How sweet. Yes, I'm fine. Just entering in some test scores."

"You're a good teacher, but you work too hard."

"You think so?" she laughed. "I'm not too sure Mr. Feldman, our principal, thinks so."

"What does Feldman know? He doesn't appreciate you. I'm afraid your husband doesn't either."

"Chico! What a thing to say."

"You think I can't see it? You're a lonely woman, Christine."

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to call me..."

"Beautiful but lonely," he continued as if she had said nothing. "A beautiful woman with needs."

"Chico, my personal life is..."

"Not what you want it to be," he finished it for her.

"Uh, I have to run some off some materials in the teacher's lounge," she had said, grabbing the papers and walking past the smiling boy.

"Sure. What say I help you."

"Oh, that won't be..." she had started but for some inexplicable reason she had not finished that sentence. Instead her reply was, "Well, if you'd like."

The two had proceeded to the lounge and Christine had begun separating the materials so they could be run off on the copier.

"I've seen the way you look at me," he said.

She turned away and tried to busy herself with the materials.

"I don't know what you talking abo..."

"It does no good to deny it. We've both been looking at each other for some time now."

"No, Chico, you're wrong. I haven't been..."

"Liar," he laughed grabbing her and turning her around to face him. Before she could resist his lips were on hers. She made as if to resist, trying futilely to push him away, but as she felt her own urgency surge within her, her lips parted and his strong tongue was suddenly in her mouth. She felt him pull her to him, his strong arms wrapping around her.

"No, this is wrong. I can't do th..." she began before his mouth was again on hers. His hands moved to her hips and drew her closer so that she could feel his lance press against her. One last time she tried to offer token resistance but she was his and they both knew it. Clothes were taken or ripped off and with her high heels and stockings the only thing she now wore, she lay back on the oversized couch and spread herself for him.

She grunted heavily as he entered her for he was substantially larger than Mike (the girls in the restroom that day had not exaggerated) but her own urgency was too strong and she began returning his thrusts immediately. Within seconds she was orgasming and despite her attempts to muffle the ecstasy she felt coursing through her, her screams were nevertheless much louder than she would have liked. Luckily for the two of them the building was indeed deserted and so her repeated cries of "YES, FUCK ME CHICO! FUCK ME! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" were not overheard.

For days afterward she had avoided the teenager, resolving to chalk it up to a momentary indiscretion which would never be repeated. But with each passing day, she felt the yearning increase and before the week was out she found herself asking him to stay after class for some analysis of the theme he had handed in.

When they were sure they were alone, Christine could sustain the pretense no longer. Her skirt and panties were on the floor within seconds and he took her standing up right there in her classroom, her legs wrapped around him and both humping for all they were worth. She had known it was foolish to continue at school (sooner or later they would be discovered) so he gave her his cell number and as soon as Mike was away she would call, he would arrive at her house, and before the front door was even closed she would be naked and begging him to ravish her.

This evening would be no different except that with Mike away for three days, they would be able to take their time, enjoy each other's company as well as their bodies. She loved the way Chico's fingers explored her naked writhing body, how he brought her from conservative and in-control teacher to sex crazed vixen. When she was with him she could think of nothing else except the one orgasm after another he tore from her. Although she told herself it was unrealistic, she was already fantasizing about life with Chico as his woman — maybe even his wife. She knew if he asked her she would leave Mike in a moment. She no longer cared about the difference in ages (he screwed liked a mature and very experienced lover) or that she was his teacher. She might be older and hold a college degree, but when it came to carnal pleasure he was the master. She smiled and her body trembled as she anticipated what he would do with her this evening. He was an inventive as well as forceful lover. She had already been in positions she never dreamed had existed and loved every minute of it. She had surrendered to him, given herself to him and he had brought her more pleasure than she ever thought possible. Yes, she admitted to herself, the seventeen year old now controlled the twenty-nine year old. She lived to be with him, but she was Chico's woman now and she liked that.

The doorbell shattered her reverie. She rushed downstairs, looked out the peephole to make sure it was indeed her paramour then opened the door and admitted her lover.

Chico stood back to admire his conquest. Christine was fetching in the sheer black bra and panties which emphasized her now tanned curvaceous body (Christine had begun visiting a tanning bed regularly since Chico had made it known he preferred women with some color to their skin). She turned, modeling for him.

"Like what you see, Chico?" she said coyly.

"Hey, Babe. You're looking better all the time."

"Maybe you'd like to take this off and see all of me," she suggested motioning to the negligee.

"I can see just fine through what you got on," he grinned. "Besides you said something about dinner."

"Yes, I 've fixed what you wanted. Your favorites," she said leading him to the dining room where she had prepared a sumptuous steak dinner.

The dinner was filled mostly with Chico's erotic comments, compliments and promises as to what would come later. Christine found herself in arousal, her panties already soaked.

After the meal there was a bit of wine but neither wanted to waste any more time. As Christine waited at the foot of the stairs, Chico went to the front door to lock it, as was their custom. Even though Mike was out of town, Christine was always afraid he might return early or that her sister and her husband might unexpectedly drop by. The locked door would at least give them time for Chico to climb out a back window and onto the limb of a large tree which stood outside her bedroom window.

Tonight, however, he only pretended to lock the door, moving the catch back and forth to produce a click, but actually leaving the house accessible — all part of the plan. He also turned off all the downstairs lights before ascending the stairs with her.

Once in the bedroom she shed the bra and panties in a seductive little dance as he also disrobed. Christine lay back on the bed beckoning him. He was more than willing to oblige, impaling her and with her arousal levels already peaked, bringing her to rapture almost instantly. Again she came and again, her cries filling the otherwise empty house. Or so she thought.

Unbeknown to Christine a lone intruder had quietly slipped in the front door while she was crying out in ecstasy and had slipped up the stairs where he now waited as Chico had instructed.

"Got a little something different tonight. All right with you?"

"Of course, Honey. Anything you want. You are staying the night aren't you?"

"Sure. Mom and Dad think I'm staying with a buddy from school."

Her smile beamed. "You don't know how I've dreamed of this — sleeping in your arms all night. Making love as often as we want, any time we want."

"Sounds great to me too. But tonight I want to add a little mystery."

"What do you mean?"

He walked over to the door and turned off both the upstairs hallway light and the bedroom light plunging the entire house into utter darkness.

"Oooo, sort of spooky," she laughed as she waited in the darkness for her lover to join her.

"Want it doggy style, bitch?" he asked in the darkness.

"You know I love it that way," she responded. She had found that it excited her when he called her names. It made her feel both inferior on the one hand, but also very much as if she belonged to him completely. She had become his possession, his "ho" but she didn't care as long as he loved her.

"You are a horny slut, aren't you?" he said, silently opening the door enough to admit the intruder without Christine being aware.

"Horny for you, lover. My pussy's all wet for you."

"Then get on your hands and knees."

In the darkness, the teacher quickly did as she was told. She heard the footpads as her lover approached the bed. She felt soft hands on her shoulders, fingertips slowly making their way down her back.

"Hmmmm, I like that," she cooed.

"I thought you would," she heard Chico say. "Now, here's where it really gets mysterious."

"What do you mean?"

"You remember how you told me you like to fantasize?"

"Yes. I fantasize about you all the time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.