Slaves Of Locust Street - Cover

Slaves Of Locust Street

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Four beautiful housewives who trade one form of slavery for another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The five neighborhood kids hung out together a great deal as they were doing now, seated at a table and sipping sodas at the mall food court. All were dressed casually in designer label outfits. Each had his or her own cell phone handy and Derek, Chico and Trica even had their own credit cards while Derek and Chico, being old enough, were driving sporty, late model cars. The conversation had ranged from cars to clothes to sports and finally had settled on boyfriends and girlfriends.

"You laid Loni Tremont?" asked an incredulous Joel.

"Yup," smiled Derek. "Her parents went out to celebrate their anniversary and she invited me over. I nailed her on the couch and then we went upstairs and did it on her parents bed."

"Weren't you afraid you'd get caught?" asked Trica.

"Not really. We knew they'd be out late, so we took our time."

"How many times did you do it?" Joel wanted to know.

"Let's see," said the black teenager, "once on the couch, twice on her parent's bed and, oh, yeah, before I left she got down on the floor on her hands and knees and I screwed her in the ass. She came more when I was in her ass than she did when I was in her pussy."

"Damn," smiled Joel, obviously impressed.

"All right, let's all catch up," giggled Latonya. At fourteen Derek's younger sister was beginning to blossom. She was developing a figure and even though slim like her mother, her breasts were budding out nicely. Of the two girls, she was the experienced one. Despite her tender age she had "been around the block", having been bedded by a host of boys since Derek had deflowered her a little over a year ago.

"Each one of us has to bring everybody up to date on our love life," she said coyly.

"Sounds like Derek has been busy," laughed Trica, the fifteen year old whose grandmother had been born in Juarez. She shared her mother's auburn hair and black eyes. And like her mother, her breasts, even at fifteen, were eye catchers. In a bra since twelve, Trica's bust line garnered comments wherever she went. Her waist was small but her hips were already full and the calves of her legs especially curvaceous. She looked closer to twenty-five than her actual fifteen. Yet, she was still a virgin. Unlike her older brother Chico who was known all over school as a lady killer, Trica wanted very badly to fit in, but had also heeded her mother's advice about the dangers of sex and the advantages of waiting. She wanted to lose her virginity to end the continual stream of jokes and barbs, yet hadn't been able to bring herself to "go all the way". She had dated, even engaged in some heavy petting, but so far the treasure between her legs had gone untapped.

"Well, right now I'm sort of working on Helen Armstrong," smiled Derek. The cheerleader was not only attractive, but known as one of the good girls who didn't put out. "She invited me to a party she's giving next week."

"Poor Helen," laughed Latonya. "She'll never know what hit her. My brother here is a smooth operator."

"And what about you, Latonya?"

"I'm sort of experimenting right now. Sissy Yakimura is looking real good," she laughed. "I guess we don't have to ask our two resident virgins." The comment brought smiles to the others and embarrassment to the faces of Joel and Trica.

"Chico, how about you?"

A slow grin spread across the face of the seventeen year old. "I've sort of moved on to bigger challenges."

"What do you mean?" asked Latonya

"I'm working on something a little more — mature."

"You mean... ?"

"Yeah, Christine."

"Our English teacher?" exclaimed Joel. "You... you screwed Mrs. Matthews?"

Christine Matthews, a twenty-seven year old teacher was the talk of the school. Possessed of long blonde hair, a lovely face and body to die for, all the boys, and a goodly number of girls, had crushes on her. She and her husband had moved onto the far end of Locust Street last summer.

"But, what about her husband?" asked Latonya.

"What about him?"

"Aren't you afraid he'll find out?"

"Naw, we're careful. The first time was after school in the teacher's lounge. I did her on that big leather couch they have in there. She's more scared of the administration finding out than her husband, so I've been doing her at her house since then."

"How many... ?"

"Let's see, about ten or twelve times I guess. She calls me on my cell phone when the coast is clear."

"Is she... good?" whispered Joel, looking around to make sure no one was listening in to their conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.