Slaves Of Locust Street - Cover

Slaves Of Locust Street

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Four beautiful housewives who trade one form of slavery for another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Shakespeare said that all's well that ends well. However, not all that ends, ends well.

Four months later Christine Matthews was forced to resign in disgrace from her teaching position when word finally got back to authorities as to what she was doing with certain students in her office and in the library between classes and after school.

She and her husband moved to another state but her reputation followed her and it was impossible for her to acquire another teaching position. When she finally provided full disclosure to her husband as to what she had done, they became estranged and he filed for divorce the following day.

Left with little from the divorce and unemployable in the teaching field, Christine moved from town to town working menial jobs. Landing in a larger city she was approached by a smooth talking pimp who soon had her turning tricks.

Although she continued to dream of a fulfilling and rewarding career, Christine remained a prostitute until her death from a cocaine overdose at the age of forty-two.

Elena's husband eventually found out about her infidelity and after beating her nearly to death, divorced her leaving her penniless. Chico and Trica all but abandoned her as well, their sexual attention simply turning elsewhere, their parental affection shifting to their dad.

Totally unprepared to make a living for herself, Elena filed for welfare and spent her remaining years living with a parade of men who would move in, take advantage of her "hospitality" then depart, leaving her alone and desperate until the next man came along.

With rumors running rampant, watchful eyes were everywhere, Chico and Derek were forced to abandon the orgies and the group fell apart.

Chico graduated high school and immediately joined the Army. He was sent to Iraq where he was shot and killed by an irate Iraqi husband who found Chico in bed with his wife.

Derek went on to law school where by hook and crook he obtained a degree and began practicing law. Never realizing that not all women wanted to be dominated as did his mother, he entered into one failed marriage after another. His unhappiness resulted in a drinking and overeating problem. Weighing in at almost three hundred pounds, he was in the process of divorcing wife number six when he succumbed to a combination of high blood pressure and cirrhosis of the liver.

After college, Latonya was hired by an advertising firm where she quickly slept her way to the top eventually becoming the mistress of the president of the company. The affair lasted for several years because the wife had lovers of her own, but when the wife died and Latonya became the president's new wife, she found married life too confining and so drifted into numerous other affairs, always searching for an undefinable relationship which was never to be. She died a lonely old widow, soured on men and the world in general.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.