Slaves Of Locust Street - Cover

Slaves Of Locust Street

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Four beautiful housewives who trade one form of slavery for another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

During the following week Chico talked with Trica about how she would lose her virginity. She had always looked up to her older brother and knowing his reputation as a lady's man she was quite willing to let him help in coming up with a plan. She told him she was so anxious to lose her cherry the particular boy did not matter so much as the experience being erotic and pleasurable. She added a couple of ideas of her own, especially that of putting their mother in another untenable situation and all way ready.

Chico talked with Derek, Joel and Latonya about that upcoming Friday night. Derek was, as usual, up for anything as long as it would end with him in bed with a beautiful woman.

Latonya said she would talk with Sissy about the two of them coming together. Like her, Sissy was actually bisexual and so might, just might, be willing to participate.

Joel was reticent however. Although he did not want to admit it, he was falling in love with his mother. Brandi was everything he could ever want in a woman. Beautiful, intelligent, personable and great in bed. He was getting to the point of wishing he had never blackmailed her. His unreasonable demands had already ceased and he found himself helping out around the house and even working part time after school to earn extra money for the two them. Twice he had brought her flowers and they had gone out to dinner. Brandi, as devastated as she had been by Chico dumping her and as hurt as she was when Joel blackmailed her into bed, was beginning to see a new and welcome side of her son. She was certainly not aware as yet, but she too was developing romantic feelings for Joel. His demands had gradually become requests and although she still went to bed with him whenever he asked, those too were becoming requests rather than demands. They were beginning to genuinely enjoy each other's company. She still harbored guilt over her incestuous relationship, but assuaged her conscience by telling herself she was still being forced. In reality, however, she now looked forward to seeing and being with Joel. He could be funny and witty and was learning thoughtfulness and caring. She sensed his feelings toward her were turning romantic as much as erotic. There were fleeting moments when she realized her feelings were following along a similar path, but she would shake her head to dispel them. She simply could not yet face the fact that she was falling in love with her son.

On Friday they all met in the dungeon. Reluctantly, Joel had brought Brandi. The truth be known he would rather have been home in bed with her than here, but how could he refuse Chico who had been responsible for creating the relationship in the first place. Brandi assured him she understood and would attend and participate in any manner he wished.

Christine, Sabrina, Elena and Brandi were all naked and kneeling on the dungeon floor when Latonya and Sissy arrived. The boys along with Trica were seated enjoying some snacks and made room for the newcomers. They all knew Sissy from school. The fifteen year old girl of Asian descent was indeed an attractive addition to the group. Her coal black almond shaped eyes and long straight hair added to the high cheek bones and small but already curvaceous body. She was uncomfortable at first seeing the four naked women in subservient positions, especially her teacher, but Chico and the others offered her a beer and she was soon laughing and enjoying herself.

"Now that everyone's here, why don't we get started," smiled Chico. "There are two issues to deal with this evening. First is the matter of Trica's virginity. She wants to lose it and we're here to see that she does."

Elena gasped as the kids all laughed.

"Then there's the matter of our first orgy. It would be a shame to get all you good looking women together and not give you the time of your lives."

"And how about you?" laughed Latonya.

"Oh it goes without saying we guys are going to have a great time. But first things first. There are three guys here who would be more than willing to take Trica's cherry. Right guys?" Derek gave an enthusiastic nod while Joel averted his eyes and said nothing. "Trica, how about it?"

Trica stepped to the center of the dungeon and slowly disrobed. Finally, standing naked, surveying the three boys and smily coyly, she said, "I just can't decide. Mother, why don't you pick who'll get me first."

Elena's eyes grew large and her mouth flew open.

"You can't mean..."

"Sure, why not? You've always been telling me I should wait for the right boy and time. Well, now is the time and I've got three guys, any one of which will satisfy me. Now pick!"

"I... I... can't do such a thing!"

"Sure you can and you'd better. Otherwise there's the matter of a certain neighbor..."

Elena's head hung in defeat.

"Well. who's the lucky guy going to be?" insisted Trica.

"Please don't do this..." sobbed Elena.

"I said decide!" shouted Trica.

Elena looked from one boy to the next and back again. Chico was Latonya's brother, for god's sake but, Elena reasoned, Chico had already been inside her many times already so what did incest matter? Chico was certainly the most experienced of the three, but... her own brother?"

Derek was certainly equipped for the job. Elena thought back to the first night when Chico had given her to the black teenager. His being black meant nothing, but while he was good, he tended to be quite physical and even rough at times. Would he really make the best first lover for Trica?

Then there was Joel. She knew the boy from the neighborhood but little else about him. He had always seemed nice enough but now here he was, a part of this monstrous blackmail scheme. From remarks both Chico and Derek had made, she surmised that Joel was not nearly as experienced as either of the older boys. That could be both an advantage and disadvantage. He might be less satisfying than the others, but less demanding as well.

"Well, Mother?" demanded Trica.

"I... can't..." Elena sobbed.

"Where's the phone?" cried Trica. "Dad is going to get some shocking news!"

"No... no... please. All right! All right! Joel. I pick Joel!"

"Hmmm, interesting choice, Mom," smiled Trica. "Okay, lover boy. Let's do it!"

Joel was stunned. He hadn't really wanted to be a part of this to begin with. But he certainly never dreamed that he would be the one chosen to deflower Trica.

"Here? Now?" he stammered.

"You know of a better time or place?" asked Trica.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.