The Violation Of Jessica - Cover

The Violation Of Jessica

by 8inchhigh

Copyright© 2007 by 8inchhigh

Erotica Sex Story: NC Rape, M/f teen, Oral, Anal

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

(The author does not condone child sexual abuse or rape. This story is fictional and purely for enjoyment only. All comments welcomed)

Little 14 year old Jess was on her first babysitting job... The Sampson had a 2 year daughter named Sara. They where going on a dinner cruise and would not be back to late. She had already put the Sara to bed and was lying on the sofa drowsing off... She was wearing a tank top and gym shorts and white knee high socks. She had kicked off her tennis shoes and was in that area between awake and asleep.

Little Jess had made one mistake. She forgot to check the doors and make sure they were locked. Unknown to Jess the neighbor had been watching her all evening. Jim was an older man in his 40's and had two strong likes for young girls and violent rape. Jim knows from talking to Ralph Sampson earlier that they were going on a dinner cruise that night. And when he saw sweet little Jess arrive to baby-sit he knew he would be taking her that night.

After giving her time to get settled in and relax Jim crept through the open garage door and slipped into the kitchen. He quickly stripped and pulled on a ski mask and a knife from the drawer. He quietly slipped into the living room and crept to the couch. He stood there for a minute looking at Jess. He likes the teen's perky little breasts and sexy bubble butt ass. He put one hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream and pressed the knife to her throat. Jess awoke in alarm to find a naked man standing over her. She was starting to struggle when Jim pressed the knife against her throat hard, drawing just a light trickle of blood.

Jim whisper hoarsely "Do exactly what I tell you or I will hurt you bad".

He whispers I am going to remove my hand but if you scream you are dead"

He removes his hand as Jess whispers "okay" in a scared little girl voice.

He uses the knife and cuts away her tank top and shorts leaving her in just her training bra and hello kitty panties. He grabs her hair and pulls her up off the couch dragging her to that master bedroom. He tosses her on the queen sized bed and tells her to take off her bra. Jess slowly complies revealing a nice pair of firm young tits. Then he tells her to remove her panties. Jess hesitates and Jim slaps her across the face. Jess finally removes her panties as the tears roll down her cheeks. Jim steps next to the bed and grabs a handful of Jess's dark hair.

He pulls her face towards his cock and hisses "Suck it bitch"

Jess slowly opens her mouth and slips it over the head of Jim's cock. Jim drops the knife and grabs Jess's head in both hands and starts to brutally fuck her face. Jess is gagging every time his cock forces it's way into her throat.

Jim hisses "don't stop bitch" as he takes one hand and starts mauling her tits.

He is squeezing them and twisting them simply because he likes inflecting pain. Jess feels his cock start to swell in her mouth and the pre-cum sliding down her throat. Jim moans "yes that's it bitch I am cumming, swallow my hot cum." as he forces his cock deep into her throat and holds it there. Jess feels blast after blast of cum running down her sore and abused throat.

As his cock softens Jim shoves Jess onto her back on the bed and lays down next to here. As he recuperates he starts examining her virgin pussy with his hand. He forces his finger into her dry hole and feels her hymen is still intact.

Jess cries and says "Please... don't. I am a virgin,."

Jim smiles an evil smile and says "Little Girl by the time I am done there won't be a virgin hole in your sexy little body."

Jim quickly crawls between her thighs and pushes her legs wide and up towards he chest. He leans his face close to her virgin pussy and breathes in the little girl scent. He starts licking her dry pussy, leaving globs of spit between her tiny lips. Using his tongue he pushes some spit into her dry canal. Then he kneels between her legs and spits into his palm, using the spit to lubricate his now hard cock. Hold his cock he positions it at the entrance to her virgin pussy. With an evil gleam in his eyes he suddenly forces his cock deep in her pussy. Tearing through her hymen like it was tissue paper. Not stopping until his pubic hair is mashed against her hairless pubic mound.

As Jess feels his hard cock entering her dry pussy she screams in pain. It feels like her body is being split in two. She looks in his eyes and sees nothing but pure animal lust... She tries to close her eyes to blot out his face. She feels him slap her across the face.

As he slaps her Jim says "Open your eyes you little slut, I want to see your pain."

Jim starts to pound her pussy slowly at first. The lack of lubrication making it hard for him to move. He is reveling in the tightness of her tight virgin cunt. As he strokes in and out the combination of blood from her torn pussy and the pre cum running out of his cock starts to lubricate her cunt. As it becomes easier for him to pump in and out he picks up speed and power. He is fucking her so hard that the bed is banging the wall. Having just cum Jim is able to make it last a little longer. To Jess it seems like eternity but after about twenty minutes of hard violent fucking Jim is close to cumming again. He is saying things like "Get ready you little cock slut... I am going to fill your cunt with baby juice." As he begins coming he slam hard and deep into her pussy actually forcing the head of his cock into her womb. Jim is moaning in pleasure as Jess is screaming in pain. Jim collapse on top of her and lets his softening cock pop out of her torn pussy. As he rolls over blood and his cum pour out of her abused pussy and soak into the mattress.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.