Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 7: Mr. Fink Checks On His New Creations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mr. Fink Checks On His New Creations - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Fink hadn't slept well. Not well at all.

In fact he'd never slept worse since he had taken over this outfit. He had turned it into this wildly successful BimboTech Incorporation. Its former CEO served as his totally bimbofied personal sexretary now.

So what was there to lose sleep over ever again?

All had gone smoothly until these god-awful bitches of Wolfram & fucking Hart thought they'd reel in a few of their damn rain checks.

It wasn't their demands that made him itchy. Those meant nothing. It would be a piece of cake to turn these private eye snoopers into giggling bimbos. He'd done that, been there.

The nosy cop Kate had been a push over.

The others would not cause him a minute of worry. This Cordi slut may have surprised him when she seemed to shrug off her chemical spell for a split second. But a good old fashioned round of gang bang fucking had taken care of that. Last he saw of her was her proud fat ass rising from a mountain of orgiastic flesh.

But there was this other thing.

There was this request to lure the sister of this vampire slayer to the premises and make her a happy bimbo, along with a school class of teenagers. That didn't sit well with him at all. Although he had no idea why. It just seemed far-fetched to grab a whole class just to catch a freak witch.

Ah, well... Did he have a choice?

He walked down the hallway, barely escaping Tittiefuck, his loyal ex-boss. She always tried to pull him into her G-sized wobblers. No time for that now, silly bimbo. Too much to do, too much to worry about.

First thing on his list was to see about the brainy chick, what was her name? Fred, silly name for a girl. She'd better be Fredi by now, dammit.

Which brought him to another pain in the ass. Wallace Warren. Associate from the first hour. Self-appointed friend and nagging know-it-all.

Warren had insisted on having the nerdy chick exclusively to himself after the initial body changes. Warren was getting to be a problem, Fink thought. From the start he had objected to the all-chemical ideology of the firm. He believed in hypnosis and mental invasion, whatever that might be.

But Fink knew it was just another way to compete with the boss.

Not that Fink had really cared. Let the guy have his nerdy orgasm with the slut. She was supposed to be a cabbage in the end, anyway. So if it all went wrong, he could always get the old mindfucker-chair and finish her off himself.

He reached the beauty salon.

Behind the pink door was a chaos of squealing girlie voices. The tableau vivant he saw after opening the door was uplifting, mentally as well as physically (as his tightening pants let him know).

In the beauty chair sat a teenager's gushing vision of steaming paradise. The girl had tits the size of soccer balls. They were crowned with jutting nipples at least a digit long. Her hair swung from left to right on her lolling head.

It looked like a flaming red flag torn to pieces by a raging storm.

But the first thing Fink saw were her endless legs spread incredibly wide and fastened into chrome stirrups. That way she allowed a full and unhindered view on the fattest and wettest bare cunt he had ever seen.

Not for long though. A crew of bimbos centered in on her in screaming bliss.

A platinum blonde bombshell went down on the leaking cunt. An Asian centerfold clawed into the left tit. A butterscotch bimbo closed her fat, enhanced lips around the right nipple. And when he looked closer, he saw the ex-cop Cunt Lustly ram her nightstick into a convulsing asshole.

Fink walked closer.

A content smile split his worried face. He stopped right in front of the orgy. There he rose onto the tips of his toes. Then he fell back on his heels and coughed in his fist.

"Eh... Fredi, I presume?" he said. But right then the redhead's screaming climax drowned his voice.

Fink was not a bit surprised that the bimboslut did not acknowledge his presence.

She may once have been the brilliant Winnifred Burkle. Now the burgundy haired dumbed-down vixen hung with vacant eyes in the beautician's chair. She slowly came down from her multiple orgasms.

"Honey," Muffy whispered into Fredi's ear. She softly kissed the newly slut in her creamy neck. "Master is here."

At this, Fredi's eyes snapped open.

She turned to look at Fink. In her new eyes this man was a God among man. Fink had added that conviction as one of the many additions the lawyer bastards had no need to know of. Just as he had bracketed out so many other changes on their list.

Fredi began to lick her slick, painted lips. Then she batted her eyelashes. The other sluts helped their new lover out of the chair. Clinging to their assistance she approached Fink.

Her magnificent legs shook.

"Fredi is a bimboslut, Master!" she giggled. "Fredi loves to eat pussy!"

Fink sighed relieved at this last remark. Damn Warren had bragged that the leggy whore had sucked his cock for all it was worth. Fink doubted it. Right now it looked like her ultimate conditioning had taken hold. She seemed a total lesbian.

Fink scratched his chin.

He imagined that playing it clever, he could probably have the future stripper all to himself. And her lover, the little goldmine of a porn star.

Who knows, maybe the rest too? Why not? Wasn't he God around here?

"Master!" Fredi chirped, in her new, high-pitched bimbo voice. "Where is, like, slutty Cordi? Is Cordi happy like sweet Fredi is now?"

Fink smiled.

Despite all the pressure that Wolfram and Hart was providing, he knew he really loved what he did for a living. This delicious slut had walked into the halls of BimboTech a brilliantly minded, shy and nerdy woman.

Now look at her!

Fredi smiled back at the salon bimbos. She started to lick their juices off her long-nailed fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.