Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 3: The Coming Out Of A New Mistress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Coming Out Of A New Mistress - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Did Lilah Morgan feel the difference?

Not really. For her there was no reason to feel changed. She was the super bitch she always had been. The cruel, savage, calculating creature that made innocent bystanders count their fingers after shaking her hand.

The only difference was that she felt so very much better about it.

Lilah Morgan had no idea what was happening to her. She only knew that she felt ecstatic. Her skin glowed and her brain hummed as though it were filled with a million bees.

She felt dominant, self assured and incredibly superior. What she did not know was that the centre of this supreme consciousness had traveled from her ice-cold brain down to her steaming cunt.

It showed in her eyes.

They were dark, but sparkled with a light from within. It also showed in her voice. It had dropped a full octave. Words by now left her lips in a veil of breathy throatiness.

In one word, Lilah felt happy.

She hardly knew the word existed, but she now felt its meaning. She was happy. She was on top of a world that was new to her. At the same time she knew that it had always been hers.

Hers for the taking, to be correct. Hers by right.

It was a world of huge, vacant blue eyes that looked up at her in awe. A world of giggling airheads with incredible cow-tits. Girls who revered her, cringed in front of her. They pushed each other aside to have the privilege of kissing her boots, her legs, her ass.

Lilah looked at herself.

Her chest rose in excitement. The black rubber seemed to have been painted on her now tight and glowing body. It cupped her pointing titties, small and severe as ever. But now they were pushed up and together.

They created a nice enough cleavage.

The rubber was strengthened with metallic bones to grip her ribs and belly with the gentle fist of a giant. It made her stand tall and proud. There were also sets of rings in the rubber that circled her tits to make them point out sharply.

Her crotch was just barely covered by a rubber thong. Inside were also thin metal bones to mould her cunt lips into a puffy appearance.

Her upper thighs showed the bare whiteness of her flesh before black nylon stockings hugged them. They stretched all the way down to her tightly laced boots. The six-inch heels made her legs feel glorious.

They gave her the stance of a very superior woman.

But the most intriguing part of her outfit was the silver skullcap. It covered the complete top of her head and even her eyes. There it formed a metal mask around her sparkling orbs. On top of the cap a horsetail sprouted from a hole at the center.

It added more inches to her imposing height.

Lilah Morgan hummed and smiled at her reflection. As she turned, gleaming lights dripped down the black rubber outfit. They sexily fingered her shining curves.

"Let's get this damn Fink," she breathed and stepped out of the elevator.


Fink had poured himself another drink.

Now he lounged in his leather club chair, sipping it. Smiling he watched the young man on the couch. The boy had his cock out and got it wrapped by a set of fat pink lips. They were once again the glorious lips of the doll that forever forgot she had been Dawn Summers.

He savored the relaxed atmosphere of tingling ice cubes and sweet little suckling noises sustained by soft music. But it was suddenly interrupted by the sound of sliding doors.

Fink looked over his shoulder. He saw the towering black figure of Lilah Morgan enter. Her metal heels rang on his expensive Italian marble.

Fink rose in mock reverence.

He reached out to get Lilah's gloved hand and kiss it. She seemed not in the mood. Her eyes flashed as she took in Lindsey McDonald and the bobbing head of the platinum haired doll slave between his thighs.

Fink smiled, being the gentleman he never was.

"Welcome, Mistress Lilah," he said smoothly. "I gather I don't really have to introduce Lindsey McDonald to you?"

Lilah just grunted. She lifted her sharp nose into the air.

Fink gestured towards the bar. He informed if he could pour her a drink. She never responded. She just spat out:

"Get the slime ball out of here".

Her voice hissed with venom. She stood with spread legs, her rubber clad arms folded in front of her tits.

Fink looked at Lindsey with raised eyebrows.

The young man smiled and put down his empty glass. Then he pushed away the platinum head. It produced a distinct "plop" when the tight lips left his swollen meat. He closed his trousers and rose to leave. He smiled when he passed Lilah Morgan. She just hissed, then turned away from him.

"Fink!" she said, after the guy left.

"My dearest?" Fink answered, nursing his tumbler.

"Get to your knees, worm!"

Fink looked at her. His face showed an unfathomable expression.

Then he sank to one knee, hiding a grin. He also hid s small device in the palm of his hand.

"Both!" she said and he obliged. He now fully knelt in front of her.

His thumb hit a button on the device.

"Explain your ridiculously poor performance to me, asshole!" the agitated woman went on, glaring down at him. She enjoyed this. Her cunt tingled within the confines of her rubber thong.

Fink looked meekly down at her well-heeled feet. He pushed the button again.

"I am very sorry to have been so inadequate, Mistress," he answered. He put a small whine in his voice that he hoped was not too much. But it seemed he could not overdo it with this woman.

"I have tried to comply with all your wishes, but alas, Mistress. It seems I am just human after all."

Lilah hissed. Then she slapped her own thigh impatiently. The cracking sound sent a wave of excitement through her body.

"Bullshit, Fink!" she exclaimed, and stamped the floor. "You are ridiculously behind schedule. From now on I take over!"

Fink looked up with acted shock. His invisible thumb was busier than ever.

"Please no, Mistress!" he bellowed. He raised his empty hand in horror.

"Oh, but yes, you damn shithead," she responded with a cruel chuckle. She certainly reveled in this. She enjoyed how the bastard groveled before her. Hot flames blazed from her cunt, up into her body. Her head buzzed and the skin of her throat flushed with pink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.