Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 1: Mr. Fink Rewards A New Friend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mr. Fink Rewards A New Friend - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Fink paced up and down his spacious penthouse office.

He ignored the incredible view of Los Angeles at night. His mind was elsewhere. And for once it wasn't filled with worries.

Fink was a happy man for the first time in weeks.

BimboTech had made him a wealthy man. A powerful man, too. But there had always been the nagging little irritation at the back of his skull that he was not an independent man. There was always Wolfram and Hart, the damn demon lawyers. They kept reminding him that they could break him with the snap of a finger.

Fink owed them big time.

They had helped him set up, here in L.A. They invested the staggering amounts he had needed to develop this unique place. The machines, the research, the laboratories and the scientists had cost a fortune. But most of all Wolfram and Hart had kept curious eyes away from him. They had made court orders disappear into thin air. They had kept him out of prison.

At last they had decided to cash in on it.

They wanted to make him pay for all he owed them. They'd "asked" him to destroy their enemy. He had obliged. What else could he do? And finally he had even found pleasure in doing the job. He had destroyed this bunch of witches and slayers. Doing it, he had been able to use all kinds of new ideas to turn them into delicious, stupid slut bimbos. And most of all it had helped him fulfill his longstanding Lolita-slave doll dream.

To top it off, in the end he had found a way to keep all the results of this hard work to himself. All of them?

Fink stared out of the picture window, seeing nothing. But he smiled. Wolfram and Hart were powerful enough to crush him. But he had found a way to disarm them.

He really had.

He had found new allies. Together they would pay the damn lawyer-women back for the way they had humiliated him in his own kingdom. Goddammit: women!! They had sent this godawful witch Lilah Morgan to get him on his knees and do her bidding.

He had played along. He had obliged to every tiny detail they had asked of him. But then, he had done a bit more...

At last his eyes focused. He saw the man reflected in the dark window. He turned and smiled.

"Lindsey, what was I thinking? Such a bad host, shall I pour you a drink?"

The young man had dark spiky hair and ice blue eyes. His face was pale. His mouth smiled but it lacked humor. He wore a black leather jacket.

"Thanks, but no thanks, Fink," he said. Then he pushed himself off the pillar he had been leaning against.

Fink thought better not to take a drink himself. Even though he already had the bottle with the expensive malt whisky in his hand.

The sigh of an automatic slide door saved the awkward moment.

A naked girl knelt at the entrance. She only wore a pink, silk collar around her throat. Both men's eyes immediately sank lower to her unbelievable tits. She pushed them out proudly as she arched her back and clasped her hands in her neck. Her knees were apart, so they could see her shaven cunt. Her skin shone with a layer of oil.

Fink smiled.

"May I introduce my sweet little slave-doll girl, Lindsey? Once she used to listen to the name Dawn Summers, being the baby sister of a notorious vampire slayer. But now she is my very own Dolli Babe. Aren't you, honey?" Fink asked. He walked over to the kneeling girl. He tweaked one of the prominent nipples. It made her squeal with a silver voice.

The girl blushed. Her eyes were down.

"Yes, Master," she lisped. "All yours, Master."

The young man tried to hold on to his cool, indifferent air. But his eyes roamed the body of the platinum blonde. Fink chuckled to himself as he saw the lump rise at the front of his visitor's slacks.

"Say hello to Master Lindsey, darling," Fink said. "And please make it the "hello" I taught you."

The girl's eyes started to sparkle.

"Hello, Master," she whispered. She sank to her hands and knees and crawled over to the young man. Her tits swung low. Liquid highlights followed the glorious curves of her ass.

With nimble fingers she opened Lindsey's belt and fly. His trousers fell down. But even before they hit the floor, the girl had taken his half hard cock out of his boxer shorts.

Dolli hummed happily at its size.

Before anyone could say anything, she swallowed the meat and ushered it down her creamy throat.


Once more Fink admired the wonderful talents he had endowed his little slut with. He watched how she knelt in front of the man he had pointed out for her to suck. In a flash she had produced his swelling cock and swallowed it down her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.