Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 8: Sisterly Love Can Be The Sweetest Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sisterly Love Can Be The Sweetest Love - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Buffy hurt.

Of course her poor ass hurt, and the backside of her thighs. Her tits were a labyrinth of criss-crossed welds and bruises. So were her belly and the front of her thighs.

But most of all she hurt inside.

The infuriating cloud of dizziness had lifted slowly. It made way for a feeling of definite defeat. Shame was its name, shame and the knowledge that she had been utterly powerless to prevent what had happened.

Where was her power, the immense power of the slayer? From the moment she had entered this building, all her magical potency had left her. It felt as if she lived in an airtight bubble.

This place seemed to seal out all her powers of magic.

Maybe it was the almost anti-septic atmosphere of pure science. It might be the utter absence of human compassion, the almost mechanical and materialistic approach of life. She was appalled by the shameless way these geeks treated women. They seemed to lack all emotions other than selfish lust.

She remembered how they had blown the breasts of the Sunnydale women into grotesque balloons. How they had tightened their waists, increased their hips and asses, stretched their legs. They had changed their mouths into cum receptacles.

And God, the whorish hairdo.

But most of all she remembered how they filled their heads with emptiness. How they had turned them into mindless giggling fuck-toys.

Would they do it to her? They had done it to little Dawn. They were ruthless. They had made sweet Cordelia into a silly bimbo porn star. And brilliant Winnifred seemed even more of an airhead.

What scared her the most, was the careless way they blew away promising young brains. The goddamned arrogance made her shiver.

Then the cold chuckling voice returned.

"You seem to enjoy it, darling," the woman in black leather said. The cruel riding crop dangled from her hand. She had crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Buffy slowly lifted her head.

Through sweaty strands of hair she saw the cold eyes over the sneering red slash of a mouth. Buffy's tongue seemed swollen. She could only groan.

"Don't torture yourself, honey," the woman said. She clucked her tongue. "Think of how much more relaxed you'll feel, sweetheart. You won't have to worry about your powers anymore. That must be such a relief."

The woman nodded. Buffy felt a needle slip into her thigh. Before she tumbled into darkness, hands were undoing her chains.

They caught her slumping body.


Buffy floated.

All was white around her and it felt as if she were weightless. Liquid, caring fingers lapped at her skin. They carried her and soothed her flesh. A tingling wellbeing entered her.

She sighed.

She lay in a bathtub. It was a big one. All the water lay hidden below soft mountains of fragrant suds. The pain had almost subsided. But her inner pain returned full force once Buffy regained her senses.

She remembered the destruction of Dawn. The humiliation of Sunnydale's finest women. The heart-breaking emptiness where once had been her friends.

She closed her eyes and sobbed.

At last she tried to rise and look around. Only then did she see the pink, naked girl kneeling next to the bath. Her white hair had been tied into girlish pigtails. Her fat shining lips pouted under wide and empty blue eyes. On her narrow teenage chest rode huge balloons of tender flesh.

"Dawn," Buffy croaked.

The pink doll flashed her smile. Buffy got up more, grabbing the girl's arm with a slippery hand.

"Dawn! Oh my God, girl. Help me out of here and I'll save you! I'll get Angel. He will get us all out and safe..."

The girl who now was Fink's Lolita slut (carrying his collar to prove it), shut her big sister's mouth with a single finger.

She giggled.

"Don't be silly, Buff! I need no saving. I, like, have been saved all right. I am Master's lil doll now. And so totally proud!"

She rose to her knees and proudly displayed her newly endowed chest. She caressed her tits, playing with the hard pointing nipples.

"Look, Buff, sweet sis. Look how beautiful Dolli is now. And look at yourself" She pouted and shook her head in pity. "You look soooo totally out of it, honey. No tits, no hair, no beautiful lashes!"

Buffy moaned. Then she got up and hugged her once bright baby sister against her slippery body. She was hardly able to get her arms around the immense chest.

"Dawn!" she cried. "Please, Dawn. Look how ridiculous they made you look, honey. Those crazy balloons, those fat silly lips, the make up. They turned you into a cheap slut, Dawn!"

Her voice rang against the white tiles. But they drowned in the mighty fit of giggling that hit the bimbo girl.

"Eeeeee!!" Dolli screamed, pushing away her sister. "Look at yousself, dumbo! Who's the ridiclous nobody here? Eh? Look!"

She clawed at Buffy's breasts, making them flipflop between finger and thumb. Then she turned her around, smacking her wet ass cheeks.

"Now phewwww! Who needs saving here!" Another storm of giggles made her mighty masses bounce.

New tears streaked Buffy's face.

She helplessly stared at the airhead that once was the clever lil sister she grew up with. The girl that she had promised to protect when their mother died. My God. How could she have failed like this?

She sank to her knees in the bath and leaned her head on the side. Why was she so helpless? Where was her magic? Where were her friends?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.