Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 1: Running, Hiding, And Not Feeling So Great

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Running, Hiding, And Not Feeling So Great - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

The Sunnydale heroes trooped through the revolving door. Buffy had decided to confront the place head-on. She groaned when she saw the buxom bimbo receptionists.

The old man who rode the elevator touched his cap. He asked them where he should bring them.

"Mr. Fink it'll be," he repeated. He ogled the platinum blonde semi-bimbo. He knew her. Fink had told him the girl would be back. And when it happened, he should bring her and her entourage up without delay.

He pressed the button for the desired floor. At the same time he pressed another one right next to it. With the muzak an almost indiscernible sweet scent wafted out of the air condition's vent.

The operator smiled.

He watched the perfume touch the women's flaring nostrils. Then he looked at Xander and murmured soft words into his uniform's cuff.


At last the elevator doors opened.

Buffy almost felt her lungs burst out of her ribcage. The moment she smelled the sickly sweet odor entering the car, she had stopped breathing. She watched Anya's eyes glaze over. Then she saw Willow gasp, swaying on her legs. Dawn giggled and started pulling up her top.

She chanted: "Master... Master..."

Buffy jumped outside. At the last moment she saw the two heavy guards, so she ducked and rolled away. Xander was less lucky. He received a blow to his head and crumbled to his knees.

Then the rest of the girls stumbled out.

They were in a trance. They babbled in baby voices and giggled at every third word. A black woman with incredible tits herded them through a door. She wore the sluttiest outfit and crazy heels.

Buffy ran off as soon as one of the guards came over to catch her.

She hurried down an endless corridor, hearing his footsteps right behind her. She suddenly stopped. It made him bump into her. Then she slashed him in the neck with the edge of her hand. It downed him good and thorough.

She ran on and found a stairwell. After following it two floors down she saw an open door leading into service corridors.

There she hid to catch her breath and think.


Meanwhile the four dazed women huddled together in a front office next to the elevator hall. They made happy noises. All the time they touched each other and commented with high, excited voices.

The black, big-ballooned bimbo had pushed a button on her desk. Then she teetered over to the women, jiggling at every step.

"Welcome to BimboTech Inc, girls," she gushed. She clapped her hands and jingled her enormous plastic earrings. "You are all like so totally welcome. We won't lose a minute in making y'all the happiest sluts ever! Master will be here soon."

Dawn stepped forward. She shook her curls and her imaginary tits.

"You 'member me, Miss Tittiefuck? I am Dawn, Master Fink's lil slave girl."

Tittiefuck squealed and hugged the teenage girl, smothering her with her double H's.

"Ooooooh, pretty girl! Master will be sooooo pleased!"

At that moment a tall, well-clad man entered the hall. He smiled and let his eyes run over the group of befuddled women. Then he turned towards Tittiefuck and the blonde girl she hugged.

"Dawn!" he said.

The girl shrieked and ran to the man. She sank to her knees and hugged his legs.

"Master, Master! Dawn is here. I promised and now I am back. And I did bring what Master asked for. Look."

Fink followed her pointing finger.

"Where is the slayer?" he asked. "You did not bring the slayer!"

He pushed the blonde little slut away. It made her slide over the slick floor.

"She is here, Master!" she sobbed. "She came in the elevator. Same elevator we did."

Fink turned away briskly, walking over to the entrance. There one of the guards whispered to him. A dark cloud drifted over Finks face.

"Close all doors, all exits and corridors!" he snapped.

Then he turned back to Tittiefuck.

"Process those two, Tittiefuck, with the others".

He pointed at Anya and Tara. They stood like zombies, a wide grin plastered to their faces. "Do it quick," Fink went on. "Keep the lil blonde slut in custody. And the witch too." He pointed at Dawn and Willow.

"Can you remember that?"

"Tittiefuck can, Master," smiled the black bimbo.

She took them out of the room. Fink once more turned towards the guard.

"Take me to him," he said.

The two of them left.


Xander had been tied to a chair.

It was a sturdy steel chair, and the cuffs that held his wrists were steel as well. There was a wide leather belt over his chest. His ankles were linked to the chair's legs with steel cuffs as well.

He still looked groggy from the blow when Fink and the guard entered. Fink walked over to the tied man. He lifted his chin with a finger.

"Welcome to BimboTech Inc," he said cheerfully. "I hope you appreciate our hospitality."

Xander groaned.

"So you were with the dreaded vampire slayer?" Fink continued.

He went over to a console and pressed a button. Then he again turned to his captive.

"We have her in a chair like yours, you know?" he lied. "She will be quite a different person tomorrow. Much happier and easier on the eyes."

Fink chuckled. Xander said nothing, he just stared.

A blonde nurse came in. Before her huge boobs she held a small plate. It contained a syringe, cotton balls and iodine. Her curves made her tiny white latex uniform stretch at the stitches. Her legs seemed to rise on and on out of seven inch heeled platform clogs.

Next to the chair she bent at her waist and put down the plate. She smiled at Xander and jiggled her bubbling tits. Then she got a cotton ball. She dipped it in iodine and rubbed the crook of his arm with it. She took the syringe, checked if the needle was full and plunged it into a throbbing vein.

"Thank you, nurse Bobbi," Fink said and slapped her tightly packed ass. The girl squealed amiably and informed if there would be other services required of her.

"No, nurse Bobbi, you may leave us alone... for now," Fink answered. Then he stepped forward, looking into Xander's eyes.

He held them open at the lids.

"Okay!" he exclaimed. He lowered the huge helmet that hung from the ceiling. It sank over the entire head. Then Fink pumped a little rubber ball and the inside of the helmet closed tightly around his captive's skull.

Fink grabbed a chair and sat in front of Xander. He slowly crossed his legs. Then he put his fingertips together and stared.

"Such a pleasant bonus this young man is," he murmured. "Where would I have found a cheaper guinea pig?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.