Buffy The Slutty Slayer - Cover

Buffy The Slutty Slayer

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

Chapter 1: Testing And Wrapping Up The Merchandise.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Testing And Wrapping Up The Merchandise. - Infamous BimboTech Inc opened a branch office in Los Angeles. And soon their operations attracted attention from the intrepid demon fighters and vampire slayers from Sunnydale. We all know Buffy Summers and her gang of fearless Warriors of Good against Evil. Well...let's say, in the end no vampire slayer looked as stunning. Or giggled as lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Fink looked into the room.

He had not felt this excited in months. A sense of power ran through his veins. It was a feeling he loved like nothing else. It felt at once familiar and yet always new.

Through the window he looked at the most perfect sex machine he had ever created. A porn star such as the world had never seen.

From where he stood he looked straight into her incredible cleavage. Once more he wondered how the girl could stand and walk with those enormous weights tugging at her chest. Yet she did so with ease and grace.

Becker coughed.

The damn accountant was a real pain in the ass. He always tried to hurry them up. Always wanting to know when the project would be finished.

"Is she ready now?" he asked with irritating predictability.

Fink sighed. He rolled from his soles to his heels and back.

"Yes," he said. "She is ready. And she is a work of art."

Becker shrugged. One bimbo or the other. So many holes to poke his pole into. What did he care?

Fink almost whispered.

"What you see is only a tiny part of her qualities," he said.

Becker guffawed at "tiny". He watched her ridiculously huge tits shake. Two platinum blondes in very short satin robes rubbed the bimbo dry after the shower she had taken.

These last few hours Cordi had spent in the most secret room BimboTech had. Fink had even succeeded in keeping Becker away from it. It was the room where they tested their newest technology. Not that Cordi knew anything about what happened after she entered. She didn't even remember entering.

But she knew she had never felt as glowing and horny as she did right now.

"The world will be astounded," Fink bragged calmly. A bulge appeared in the front of his expensive trousers.

"We not just lengthened her tongue. It also stiffens like a cock. She can actually fuck with it. She now can reach places no tongue has ever reached before. And it makes her lisp in the most endearing way. We filled out her lips even more and strengthened the muscles at the entrance of here throat. She will never choke, whatever the size of cock she blows. She will easily massage every cock's head that enters her gullet and strangle it with a delight no man has ever felt.

We implanted her uvula with a knot of nerves that is connected to her clit and nipples. Yes, dear Becker, Deep Throat at last!"

Fink smiled proudly as he watched the girl that had once been Cordelia Chase. She shivered from the evaporating water on her skin. Her nipples had stiffened into their maximum length of one and a half inches.

"Ah, and her tits, dear Becker," Fink went on. "Never did the world see HH melons stand as firm as hers. Or carried with such natural grace. They are firm, yet feel even softer than the real thing. Melons you say? I'd say giant peaches."

His usually cold eyes seemed to gain a certain warmth.

"Of course," he said. "Her nipples have been lengthened and packed with screaming nerve-ends. A simple well-timed pinch might make her cum, my dear."

Fink gestured with a finger and thumb, twisting an imagined morsel of flesh. He grinned.

Becker looked his usual sourness. He didn't respond at all.

"After our last improvements she'll give the expression "tit-fucking" an entirely new meaning, dear Becker." Fink was undaunted by the lack of response. He pulled at the front of his slacks to make more room for his growing arousal.

"We furnished her cleavage with strong, rippling muscles to strangle the lucky cock she fucks. But we also implanted her skin with tiny glands. They keep the inside of her tits slick and oiled when she needs it."

Fink sighed.

Then he let his eyes travel down Cordi's unbelievably narrow waist. They had melted away her lower two ribs to realize the effect. It gave a most wonderful contrast to her huge tits and her flaring hips that tapered down into endless, fleshy thighs. Her legs went on and on until they reached her 6-inch heels.

Between those thighs her mound was baby bare. It also was round like the juiciest of peaches. The cunt lips stayed permanently swollen. Even now, as the water from the shower dried, they looked slick and shining with moisture.

At the top of the slit a pink nub of flesh peeped out like a baby's tiny tongue-tip.

"Ah, her cunt!" Fink exclaimed, dreamily. "No cunt like hers on this earth, dear Becker. A nerve-packed clit, always aroused. Its tendrils stretch out into her inner and outer lips. They are connected to her nipples and her throat. And then there is her cunt itself... strong like a velvet fist, my dear. Always wet and slippery. She will flow and even squirt at request."

Becker nodded without real interest. Fink went on.

"She is tighter than a virgin, but flexible enough to accommodate a horse. After which she'll be a virgin again. The whole length of her deepened canal can move like a silk gloved, masturbating hand. And, like her throat, the entrance of her womb can swallow and suck each and every visitor tall enough."

Fink chuckled.

"And of course there are a few nice new buttons to be pushed down there. Spots that will need the rest of the alphabet after G, my dear Sir!"

Fink rubbed his hands together. Then he leant forward to talk into a microphone. "Turn the whore around. We need to see her ass", he said. The girl in the room was turned around. She eagerly bent over at her waist. One of the two bimbos that were drying her, spread the huge cheeks to present the tiny star at their centre.

"Tightest ass in the world!" Fink exclaimed. "Same strong muscles as in her cunt and throat. Glands all around to keep her wet and slippery. Cock-strangling power that goes on for more than a foot inside her. She is the only girl that can suck a man with all her three holes AND her tits! But that is not all..."

Fink paused in a dramatic way. Then he whispered:

"She also has a clit inside her ass hole... This incredible machine can cum in all her three holes at once! Has the world ever seen a porn star like that? Eh, Becker, you damn bean counter, eh??"

He slapped Becker's shoulder. Then he nudged him twice.

"I'll believe it when I see it," the unimpressed bookkeeper said.

He dusted off his shoulder with a flick of his hand.


Cordi was on her hands and knees.

Her back arched to push out her immense ass. Her vast tits hung from her chest. They swayed and bounced whenever she moved. Each delicious swing made her nipples tingle.

Goddddd... how she loved this body. It felt like living inside a huge pink cloud. Her head was full of light, her skin glowed. And from between her thighs a constant radiation of lust spread through her entire being.

Happy... was that the word? Oh yessss... she was soooo totally happy now. But she also had needs. Overwhelming needs.

She needed to be filled.

Every entrance, every hole needed to be stretched and satisfied. Oh God, how she needed cocks and dildos and tongues... and... and... cameras! Yes! She craved to be seen. She had to be recorded and multiplied. To be exposed to millions of drooling people.

Men must see her body being used, so they could masturbate over her. Women had to watch her being fucked and drowned in seas of cum. They must envy her... and, oh yes! They also must want her... as much as she wanted them... girls, women... aaaaah, sweet Fredi... yessss! Fredi must lick her tits, suck her ass... ooooooh Goddd!!

The mere thought made Cordi leak from all her holes. Saliva oozed from her open mouth. And juices frothed at her nether entrances. They trickled down her trembling thighs.

She moaned.

Then she looked up with glazed over eyes. An erect cock was right in front of her. She grabbed it and swallowed it right down her throat. Strong new muscles gripped the pole and rippled up and down its entire length. When the head slid past her new throat-clit, she shivered like a thoroughbred mare.

Her new ass was stretched by another cock.

It felt huge, but she pulled it effortlessly into her with her new strong ass-muscles. Another clit rose hard against the intruder and Cordi felt her knees turn to jelly.

Oh God... yet another cock.

It entered her swollen cunt, spreading her flexible flesh. She gripped it tightly and pulled it deep into her belly. Her muscles milked it as it went. Fires seemed to flare whenever the cock rubbed a new G-spot. They made the girl shudder and moan around the flesh in her throat.

Then the head entered her womb and started fucking her with long, brutal strokes.


Fink looked down on the glorious ass.

It gripped his cock like a velvet vice. Then it sucked him in and pushed him out. He groaned and stopped fucking. He let the girl do the work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.