Cynthia Palmer's New Life - Cover

Preview

Cynthia Palmer's New Life

by Redlegtiger

Copyright© 2007 by Redlegtiger

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Coercion, Drunk/Drugged, Slavery, Heterosexual, Zoophilia, BDSM, DomSub, Spanking, Humiliation, Interracial, Oral Sex, Bestiality, School,

BDSM Sex Story: Young College Coed is abducted and forced to have sex with dogs because of Brother's gambling debts. When she is delivered to her new Mistress she learns that her mom, who she thought was dead, is alive and a slave of her new mistress. Mom betrays her and makes her into a kennel slut for her mistress.

Note for Karen and Michelle Sad Story fans. This story is set about ten years before the beginning of Karen's story. Marta has just inherited a fortune from her dead mother and has recently purchased a kennel and surrounding land that was for sell. She became good friends with the previous owner who sponsored her into the Coch Slaver's organization. Marta is just beginning her odyssey as a dominatrix and mistress and has not yet become the sadistic bitch that torments Karen. She finds out that a renowned female dog trainer has interracial fantasies and introduces her to the world of submission. In the process of investigating her new slave's situation in order to sever her ties with her family, she finds that the woman's son has racked up an enormous amount of gambling debt. After failing to pay the debt, the bookie orders her daughter Cynthia to be abducted and turned into a high priced whore to pay off his debts. After finding out how smart Cynthia is, Marta decides that she would intercede and abduct her first. This is Cynthia's and her mother's story as to how they both become slaves to Mistress Marta and how Cynthia learns of a world she never dreamed of and ends up having two of her most desired dreams be made real.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.