Surviving 3 - Cover

Surviving 3

Copyright© 2007 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 4: Return to Dalriada

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4: Return to Dalriada - Scott mac Fergus rides again! God help the Norsemen and the English - and any desirable women he comes across!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Anal Sex  

It had been a long night after a long and exhausting day, but Scott knew what his wives would expect of him and he was determined not to disappoint them. Gabrain showed that he was still sharp witted by making sure a house was available in the settlement for Scott to use - the young King could read the looks on the faces of Scott's womenfolk.

When at last they could reasonably retire the three girls wrapped Scott up in a group hug, tears of joy on all of their faces. Scott kissed them all with every ounce of love and passion that he possessed and they returned the kisses in equal measure. He was never really sure how the girls did it, but there never seemed to be any awkwardness about who was going to do what with whom. Now Fiona and Hella broke away from kissing him to begin removing his clothes, leaving Eilean to grip and stroke his already hard staff.

He was guided back onto the bed and Eilean bent to take him into her mouth, her tongue swirling over the sensitive glans and head of his cock. He felt her gasp and guessed that one or other of the girls was doing something to help brighten up her evening! He figured it was Hella who was pleasing Eilean, as Fiona was now swinging herself over his head, lowering her dripping slit to his waiting mouth. Scott held Fiona around her thighs as he raised his tongue to mop up her juices and tease her hard and swollen clitoris.

He felt Eilean release his staff from her mouth and then mount him, lowering herself as she positioned his cock at her entrance, sliding down his length until he was fully seated.

"Oh the staff-beast has returned, I had forgotten how big he was, how hard, warm. He fills me up completely. Oh Scott, do not take him from us again, please, we need him so." Squealed his little elf as she began to bounce up and down in earnest.

He remembered just how hair triggered the ninth century women were as Fiona wailed out her first orgasm on his tongue and Eilean on his staff. After a few moments to recover the girls magically moved positions, once more without discussion, and Scott found himself between Hella's thighs his cock still hard and eager to please. He slid home slowly to allow her to get used to his length and girth once more before starting a steady rhythm, stroking into her as she keened loud enough for the whole camp to hear.

"Uh, uh, sooo big Scott, soo big, my beautiful staff-beast, uh, beautiful staff-beast, uh, uh, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As Hella thrashed her head from side to side in ecstasy, Scott looked sideways to see that Eilean was servicing Fiona with the girls' trusty wooden strap-on - he wondered that they had not worn it out in his absence. When he was able to withdraw from Hella he prepared to give Eilean a surprise.

While he had been back in the twenty-first century he had read up a little on submissives and had changed his views a little. His reading suggested that far from making things better for Eilean by treating her always with love and gentleness, he might well be denying her something her psyche needed. He had determined he could go some way to addressing that. He was never going to treat her brutally as her first husband had, but he could help her realise some of the things he now realised she really desired.

As Eilean was thrusting into Fiona, Scott positioned himself behind her. Fiona was on her hands and knees, pushing her butt back to meet each of Eilean's strokes. Eilean was steadying herself with her hands on Fiona's hips when she felt Scott's arms come round her waist and up to cup her little breasts. She felt his lips at her ear, his nose in her hair and then she heard him whispering to her.

"Did I give you permission to service my wife little one?"

"No Scott." She groaned.

Scott tightened his fingers around Eilean's nipples and began to apply pressure.

"Do you think you need to be punished for doing so without asking?" He said as he squeezed her nipples to underscore the question.

"Aahhhhhh, yes my Lord, yes, yes, I should be punished."

Scott could hear her panting with lust already, this unexpected treatment clearly something that excited her beyond belief.

"And how should I punish you my little elf? Would you like me to spank your butt until it glows a fiery red? Would you like that?"

"Aaaaiiieeeeeee, yes Scott, yes, please, please spank me, yes!"

Eilean was still managing to stroke into Fiona, thrusting harder each time Scott pinched her nipples hard.

"Oh now that wouldn't be a punishment then would it little one, it couldn't be a punishment if you so clearly want it that badly," he whispered in her ear, "perhaps I will just have to thrust the staff beast into your pretty little rear instead."

Scott swiped his fingers over Eilean's slit to gather some moisture and then let one fingertip tease her pucker. Eilean reacted as if someone had lit a rocket under her, screaming through an intense orgasm and taking Fiona with her by the sound of things.

Fiona rolled the limp form of Eilean to one side, checking to make sure she was alright.

"What did you do to her my Lord? She has fainted away."

"I barely touched her Fiona, but I admit I did give her some things to think about that seem to excite the little elf quite a bit!"

Scott had yet to come and the girls were reminded fully of the staff-beast's staying power for an hour or so more before they all collapsed, exhausted, but satisfied. Scott could feel the girls' need to cling onto him, to have the re-assurance he was once more beside them, and never before could four people have taken up so little of a bed as they fell asleep.

The next few weeks were busy. Scott caught up on some other matters as he and Gabrain toured the camps of Ayrshire and Galloway. He learned his Persian alchemist had returned to the Mediterranean with his family and sighed a deep sigh of disappointment. He had so been looking forward to renewing his acquaintance with Deyna and Ariana.

Both the friends had brought their families with them too, Scott's wives in particular refusing to be parted from him again so soon. Eilean had a new gleam in her eye Scott thought and he promised himself he would explore her submissiveness a little more. He enjoyed spending time with his two sons; learning their personalities and letting them get to know him better too. His bond with Gabrain was if anything stronger than ever, Gabrain viewing Scott as his own personal talisman.

Scott also now shared with Gabrain his intention to introduce gunpowder. The young King found it difficult to grasp the concept however, but Scott assured him he would understand once he had mastered the mix and could lay on a demonstration. He explained to Gabrain his plan to personally make the gunpowder and to order a variety of chemicals prepared for his use, some of them false ingredients, so that no one else could guess the 'formula'. Scott was determined to do everything he could to safeguard the secret for as long as possible so their enemies couldn't get their hands on it. Gabrain fully understood, the recent example of Murdoch using all of their own new weapons against them was a timely warning.

The tour of the settlements was largely aimed at trying to get the locals to show a bit more enthusiasm for battle. Scott used the same speech at each site to try to stir up the men, to get them to see the need for them to play their part. At each camp the men and women were gathered together and he addressed them.

"My friends, it is good to see the lands offering us up their bounty, feeding us through the cold winter months, providing the wherewithal to raise beasts for food, work, aye and for battle. It was not so long ago that these lands were invaded and you were under the thrall of our enemies, but the men of Dalriada stood shoulder to shoulder with you to help you throw off the yoke of slavery, the heavy hand of tyranny!

Now I am told that many of you are reluctant to help these same Dalriada people throw off the dread hand that you yourself suffered. I would remind you all that my son David, your Lord, could simply order you to arm yourselves and follow him into battle. But that is not the kind of men we are.

Let me tell you a tale about the men and women of Dalriada. When the High King Constantine himself came to threaten Dalriada I offered to treat with him, to buy him off with grain and beasts. To a man the people of Dalriada rejected that, chose instead to fight, to give their last drop of blood if necessary. And do you know why?

They chose to fight because they could see that Constantine wouldn't stop with Dalriada. His greed would extend to other lands, other people. So the men and women of Dalriada chose to fight, to stop a tyrant before he could go on and overrun others. They fought for their own lands yes, but they fought for everyone else in Scotland too, to protect people like you and you didn't even know it.

My friends, together we are strong. If we look after each other then the small minded, greedy tyrants cannot win. If you do not help Dalriada now then rest assured Ayrshire, Galloway will be next. Eochaid is on your border and he too will be looking covetously at the improvements we have made, do not fool yourself.

What do we stand for? Is it for a united Scotland, strong, proud, successful? Or is it our own self-interests? Insular, heads buried in the sand behind our own little borders, acting like little people?

I do not ask you to sail with me to Dalriada. No, I say! There are one hundred Dalriada men here in Ayrshire and I will take them to reclaim what is ours, to show you all your duty. These one hundred will never lie down while there is work to be done to free our beloved Alba, will give their life's blood for their country first, their own self-interests coming second.

While these one hundred brave souls are doing that, what will you be doing? Will you be minding your sheep, drinking your ale in the illusory safety of your camps? Or will you be threatening the tyrants on their very doorstep in Strathclyde and Fife? Making yourself and the country stronger by removing this cancer?

How say you? Will you show Scotland that you back her, that she comes first for all of us? That she is our country? Will you risk your blood for Scotland? How say you I ask?"

The 'speech' was a carefully crafted mix of elements. There was the reminder of the debt these people owed Dalriada. There was the warning that Murdoch, Giric and Eochaid could turn their attention on Ayrshire and Galloway at any time. There was the insult to their manhood of suggesting a mere one hundred Dalriada men were going to show them how it was done. There was the suggestion that they weren't needed in Dalriada, did not have to take to the sea to do battle. And finally there was the plea to stand up for something bigger than them all, their country.

It was stirring stuff and although the reception was different to how it might have gone down in Inveraray, Scott and Gabrain had no doubt that they would be able to raise the men they needed.

"Scott, were you serious about taking Dalriada back with only a hundred men?" Gabrain asked him.

"Yes and no Gabrain. How many men does Murdoch have in Dalriada?"

"He must have around four thousand spread throughout the settlements."

"That means Fife is but poorly defended my friend. If a combined force from Ayrshire and Galloway was to threaten Fife, how would Murdoch respond?"

"He will call for aid from Giric and Eochaid my friend!"

"Aye, I'm sure he will, but I'll wager he'll do more than that. He'll have to send some of his men back to Fife also. We need to make sure that happens before we seek to reclaim our lands."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.