Carmella Ramirez: A High School Story - Cover

Carmella Ramirez: A High School Story

Copyright© 2007 by Cylis Derrens

Chapter 4

When the exhibition finally came Carm shivered with anticipation. Squaring off with a young red head about her age, and size Carm charged out of the gate as soon as the ref gave the go. When the other girl tried to deliver a hard punch, Carm spun to her outside and smashed her with a hard backfist.

The girl went down crashing to the mat. Carm was on her before the girl knew it, punching her with right and left hooks. The ref stopped it after a few seconds of this onslaught. Carm was declared the winner of the match by TKO.

The rest of the exhibitions eliminated everyone but two fighters. Connors and her were in the final match against each other. Many who knew them were looking forward to the rematch.

The match started with a stand up fight that Carm was winning at just like their earlier one. In the middle of the match Connors went for her legs. Carm sprawled as a defense against it. Leaning her upper body into him and her lower body away, she kept her legs out of reach of his grasping hands.

Connors slipped as they struggled and Carm got his back, and tried to slip in a sleeperhold. Connors managed to slip in an arm in denying her the opportunity. In response Carm started punching his head as she continued to hold him, the headgear softening the repeated strikes. Seeing that punching him would not be enough Carm changed tactics.

Slipping her arm higher she wrapped it around his forehead clamping down hard. Leaning her body back, she used her body weight to lift his head clean off the mat exposing it. Bringing the bony part of her left forearm against his face with all the force she could muster; she smashed his cheek and nose. She did this repeatedly as Connors tried to fend her off. Everyone watching could imagine what would have happened without the padding. Even now Connors nose was bleeding a little from her multiple strikes.

Freeing himself from her grip he slipped out from under her, rolling clear he made it to his feet. Carm zeroed in on the bloody nose striking at it whenever she got the chance. After a few minutes of this Connors was in a lot of pain, and was severely winded.

His nose freely leaked blood to the point he couldn't breathe out of it, forcing him to breathe out of his mouth. He was sucking for breath as he tried to put up a good defense. Carm however had plenty of steam left and was becoming more and more aggressive.

Faltering again exhausted Connors couldn't fend her off anymore. Seeing her opening she moved in for the kill, and nailed him with a right hook dropping him. It was the second knock out he had suffered against Carm. Raising her hand in victory as the judges gave her the decision Carm was named the champion of the competition.

Carm didn't forget her time with her classmates or Daniels at the dojo. Even when school started Carm still stayed friends with a lot of the guys from class. Practicing with them on the weekends she kept up on her training staying fresh. Pete started to get a little upset at this, because he wanted to spend more time with her. As a compromise she cut it down to every other weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.