The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 6: Donald's Story

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Donald's Story - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Donald's Story

The two walked back to the locker room, where the other girls were waiting.

Rachel had come back after her hour, per Kay's instructions, and escorted the next shopper, Jennifer, to the PC. Jennifer returned a few minutes after Kay and Alice.

Kay escorted the next girl to the PC.

When Kay returned, she looked at her sisters. "Do you really want to stay in this hard, cold place?" she asked.

They all chorused back, "No."

"Well, follow me. I've found our new home base."

Kay led the group through the shower room, down the hall, to the room where Kay had first propositioned Alice.

When all the lights were turned on, it was bigger than Alice had initially thought. It was thirty by thirty feet, with a vaulted ceiling, filled with tumbling mats, vaulting horses, parallel bars, and other gymnastic equipment. There was a musty, dusty feel to the room, but no sign of water damage.

The next few hours were spent cleaning and arranging the equipment. The mats were placed in the center as a large nest; big enough for all nine to meet in. The rest of the equipment were spaced out wide enough apart that it could still be used.

Many speculated on the sexual possibilities of the equipment.

Some of the gym apparati were too heavy for the girls to lift, especially when naked. Someone remembered the goons, and enlisted the muscle to actually use their muscles.

Soon, six goons were happily doing all the work. They found more tumbling mats in another room and made the nest fifteen feet across, and almost six feet high. A gap in the nest allowed access to the inside. Kay oversaw the goons efforts., and sent the girls out to search the school for anything they could use.

While this was going on, girls were taking turns ordering on the computer. The last person to order was Lupe, who confessed that she had never a computer before. Kay assigned Alice to teach Lupe, and gave them an extra half hour to shop, since they had to go slower.

"When you are done, go get Angela. Bring her back with you," said Kay.

Lupe had problems, at first manipulating the mouse. But by the end of their shopping spree, she was pointing and clicking like a pro.

When Alice, Angela, and Lupe returned to the new main room, it was starting to look halfway decent. Some faux medieval tapestries from a school play decorated the walls.

"Ah, good. We're all here," said Kay. "Ladies, join me in the nest."

All nine fit quite nicely in the padded round enclosure. Kay pulled a padded mat across the entrance, giving them total privacy.

"This will be our meeting room, from now on. And our play room, when we are not meeting.

Some of the girls had started to stroke and touch each other.

"But this is not the time for that. Angela is going to tell us exactly what Donald did to us."

Angela stood up nervously. "The first thing you need know is that Donald Moore is a nerd, who knows almost nothing about sex. He's a loner, socially maladjusted, and a certifiable genius.

"His father, Thomas Moore, who founded Moore Pharmaceuticals, is a self-made billionaire.

"Donald was home schooled from the age of three, by the best tutors money could buy. By age twelve, he was doing calculus, and knew every bone and muscle in the human body by name.

"He self-taught himself medicine and pharmacology. At fifteen, he got his state pharmacist license, having never entered a classroom. After that, he changed his interests to genetics.

"His father, who was very proud of him, started a new company, Moore Genetics; and put Donald in charge.

"Donald became convinced that drugs were not the way to fight disease. Why not give people immunity to sickness through genetics? That way, immunity will pass down to the next generations.

"He found a group of elderly people who had smoked all their lives and had never got cancer. They all had a common genetic trait that others didn't. That trait gave them resistance to lung cancer.

"Donald developed a treatment that would alter the DNA of people and give them this resistance. But he could not get approval from the FDA to try this treatment on humans.

"As he continued, with much success, to experiment on animals, Donald found more genetic markers for other diseases, such as sickle cell anemia, tuberculosis, lupus, and heart disease. He also found inherited traits, such as hair color, eye color, height, and skin color. Soon he mapped out whole areas of DNA, and what each area controlled.

"He had patents for theoretical cures for diseases, but could try none of them, because of the government. They said he'd be 'playing God.'

"Donald finally had enough. He stopped applying for patents, and sold all his stock in Moore Pharmaceutical & Genetics to his parents. He then set up a new base in Mexico."

Kay interrupted. "He must have had millions, maybe billions, of dollars. Surely he could have afforded something nicer than this."

"Donald is not concerned about nice. This building met his needs, with a few modifications. He put most of his money into all that equipment in the science labs. Most of it had to be custom made for him.

"The other major expense was us. Donald had no idea how to find people for illegal experimentation. He finally, through a friend of a friend of a friend, he hooked up with Lupe's old boss, Guido Silvani. He trafficked in hookers and in instance white slavery. Silvani was interested in the potential of genetics, but not in curing disease. He was interested in altering the sex drives of women, creating compliant sex slaves.

"Donald doubted he could boost a woman's sex drive, while instilling compliance. But he didn't say so. He agreed that he'd use half of the two hundred subjects."

"Two hundred?" cried several.

"Silvani had originally agreed to provide two hundred bodies, fifty men and one hundred and fifty women.

"But as time passed, it became apparent that Guido was not up to the task. He finally said that he could provide one hundred women. He said that men were too dangerous to transport."

"How much did we sell for?" asked Alice.

"One hundred thousand each," said Angela.

"Donald was robbed," said Kay.

"Big time," said Angela.

"Anyway, the final forty are on their way. They will be here in about a week."

Kay perked up. "Will Silvani be with them?"

"He'll arrive about an hour before the cargo, to get his final payment, and his first lot of sex slaves."

"Perfect!" said Kay. "I'll explain later."

"So," said Alice, steering the conversation back to the original subject, "Donald gave up on his plans to keep Silvani happy."

"Oh no," said Angela. "He just combined the two projects. In addition to an unstoppable libido, we now have the world's best immune system. You will never get cancer. Alzheimer's disease, heart disease, or stroke. Your lifespan has been doubled, at least."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.