The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4: Transformation Party

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Transformation Party - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

The double doors slammed open, Kay stormed in, with a box of tampons under her arm, and a large silver case in her right hand. "You have got to be the stupidest women on the planet. The guards are fawning all over you like lovesick schoolboys, and you don't even try to escape."

She threw the box to Alice.

"Wha... What?" stammered Angela.

"Yesterday, I had to break one of their legs and nose to get their attention. Soon after that, I mentioned, just to see what would happen, that you girls might like to have some better food.

"These dumb thugs went crazy. They planned a big cookout. Two of them left without my permission. crossed the border, and came back with a shitload of cookout food and equipment. All day, they've been grilling and cooking. Here is the result of the effort."

Kay beckoned. Ten thugs, one with an arm in a sling, and another on crutches, brought in a plate after plate of food. Sirloin steak, roasted corn, rolls, even a tossed salad, and a commercially made chocolate cake was all laid out on a bench. Paper plates and plastic tableware was set at one end. The aroma made the famished captives drool.

The goons stood behind their food, looking at the captives with great longing. Like they were the class nerds, and the women were high school cheerleaders.

Kay forced them out the door, letting the women feast in peace.

Kay watched the others eat, not eating herself.

Alice noticed this. "Kay, join us. There is plenty."

Kay seemed to shake herself out of a trance. "Are you sure?" she asked, sounding uncertain for the first time.

The others looked skeptical, but Angela nodded in agreement.

Kay picked up a plate, and helped herself to the food.

"You know," said Kay with her mouth full, "the goons refused to eat any of their food, until you girls are done."

When they had finished eating. Kay beckoned in the goons. They had. evidently, been waiting just outside the door. They picked up all the leftover food and trash.

Kay whispered instructions to the seeming head goon, as they left the room. He nodded in agreement.

Kay called the captives together. "You really don't know what it is like being around you, do you?"

The women looked baffled.

"Looking at you from behind the one-way glass, you look like regular women. But get in the same room with you, it's like you are sex incarnate. I mean, look at me."

Kay was wearing a tan one piece brown denim outfit with short legs that zipped up the front. The top was sleeveless, with a choker style collar. The crotch of her outfit was stained a dark brown. A thin stream of fluid trickled down her leg.

"Ever since I walked in here, I haven't stopped creaming. It has taken all my will not to touch myself."

Jennifer started rubbing herself, aroused by Kay's wet crotch. "Well, why don't you?" she asked.

"No! This is a test of my will and self-control. Relief will come soon. I must control myself."

Kay sat down on a bench. Trembling, she placed a hand on each side of her, palm down on the tile bench. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Pheromones!" cried Angela. Everyone started from the outburst. "They are hormones given out by a body to attract the opposite sex. Though I've never heard of pheromones this strong, or works on both sexes."

Kay nodded. "That sounds like Donald."

"Who's Donald?" asked several girls at once.

"Donald is the geek behind this mess. He's a stone cold genius when it comes to genetics, but knows nothing about human interaction. You'll meet him soon."

"Genetics?!" cried Angela. "You are changing our DNA?"

Kay nodded. "I thought you'd figured that out."

"I didn't think that kind of thing is possible."

"With Donald it is."

Angela sobbed. "I hoped that once we left the room, we'd go back to normal. Not constantly acting like a bitch in heat."

Kay shook her head. "From now on, this is normal., for you."

Angela tried to speak, but was overwhelmed by the revelation.

A knock came on the door. "Ah there are the men," Kay said. "Come in."

In through the door walked all the other people in the building. The ten guards, two middle-aged lab techs wearing white lab coats, one of which had taken blood from them, and a man with bushy brown hair, wearing jeans and a tee shirt. He had a boyish face with freckles that made it tough to determine his exact age.

Kay took him by the arm. "Ladies, meet Donald."

Donald stood, staring at the captives, mouth gaping like a grounded fish. "I had heard, but I had no idea," he whispered to himself.

The second lab tech, who had never been in the locker room before, looked confused all the other people's behavior, though he said nothing. He was a short man, with black curly hair.

All thirteen men were lined up in front of the eight enhanced women. Kay walked between the two groups.

"Now, boys, we are going to have a contest. The winner will get a kiss on the cheek from the woman of your choice."

All the men, except for the second lab tech, rubbed their hands in anticipation.

"You are going to show these girls how much you love them. Now, drop you pants and drawers. Get on your knees. The first one who comes wins. The one who sprays the farthest also wins the prize."

All the men hurried to comply, except the tech, who finally spoke up.

"You don't really..."

He was interrupted by Kay stepping behind him and snapping his neck. The man collapsed like a house of cards.

None of the other men seemed to notice.

"Now, boys," cried Kay, "don't get started before I say 'go'."

All twelve men were on their knees, holding their rock hard erections. Their eyes were locked on the captives.

Kay seemed amused.

Alice was fascinated. She'd only had a brief glimpse of her boyfriend Roy's penis. This was her first real look.

Kay held up her hand. "On your mark, get set, go!" She let her hand drop.

The winner of both contests was Donald, with his surprisingly large cock. He came in less than ten seconds, and sprayed almost two feet.

He chose Alice and Jennifer as his kissers. They both primly gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed and promptly became hard again.

Kay dismissed the men, sending one goon to get a sponge, and clean up the mess the men had made. Two other goons carried out the dead tech.

After the men left, Kay called the women together. "Now, do you understand the power you have over men. Women too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.