The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 24: Back to School

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Back to School - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

The taking of Genicon Labs in Indianapolis went off without a hitch. It was located on the north side of Indianapolis, on the opposite side from Alice's old home in Fishers.

The name Dr. Leslie Goldsmith, with Moore Genetics, was enough to get them through the gates. From there, it was simply a matter of separating the immunes and transformable women from the rest of the staff. After that came the usual orgy.

The production area of Genicon was larger than all of Moore Genetics.

After the orgy, Leslie got to work with the chemical engineering team, reconfiguring the production line to make transformation serum.

She never told them what exactly they were making, only that it was a top priority to the goddesses. That was enough.

Of the ten single female employees, only one of them was transformable. But that one was a windfall for Leslie. Dr. Linda Blankenship was a twenty-five year old chemical engineer, with dual PhD's in Chemical Engineering and Genetics. She had graduated from Caltech last spring, and had been working at Genicon for six months

Leslie immediately started educating Linda in everything she had been taught by Donald. This insured that the knowledge would not be lost if something were to happen to her.

Linda's knowledge in production design helped make the production floor more efficient, by almost fifty percent.

The one thing missing in this facility, that was in Moore Genetics, was a sauna. One was ordered, with no expense spared to get it delivered as soon as possible.

Linda started tinkering with ideas on how to deliver the serum without using steam.

While Leslie was busy with the overhaul of Genicon, Alice and Ed were busy planning the most ambitious part of the initial move into Indianapolis. The move itself was not difficult, but controlling the number of people would be a challenge.

It was around ten pm when Tiffany Warren's cell phone rang. She had just laid down to sleep.

She turned on the light and flipped open the phone.

"Hello?"

"Tiff? It's me."

"Alice? My God! Are you okay? They said you ran away."

"I'm fine. I didn't run away. It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

"Where are you?"

"I'm here in Fishers."

"At your home?"

"No. On your front lawn."

Tiffany ran to her window. Alice was on the curb, leaning on a black SUV."

"I'll be right down."

"No, no, Tiffany! I'll see you soon at school. You get your rest.

"I just have a question for you. Do you still work in the school office?"

This confused the young brunette. "Sure, during third period."

"Is the school nurse going to be in tomorrow?"

Tiffany paused for a second, to remember. "No. She's at Southeastern Hamilton this Thursday."

"Great. See you tomorrow, Tiff."

"Wait..." she said, but it was too late. Alice had hung up.

Tiffany threw on her robe, and ran downstairs. But by the time she got out the front door, the SUV was gone.

By the time the Fishers High office staff entered the building, almost fifty goddesses and priests were hidden away. Some were in the boys' gym teachers' office. Others were located in the maintenance crawlways under the building and a few in the cafeteria.

But most were hiding in the school nurse's office. The first aid office was locked when the nurse wasn't there, which was half the time. If needed, one of the secretaries, who was trained in first aid, would unlock the nurse's office and handle the medical emergency.

When this new high school was built, they included four large rooms for first aid, but the taxpayers did not see fit to finance a fulltime nurse.

Gaining access to the building was easy. As soon as one of the maintenance men went outside for a smoke, the goddesses had access to the whole building. They quickly tracked down and fucked all the cleaning staff.

There was one immune man and one transformable single woman on the crew of twenty. Those two were escorted back to the Holiday Inn.

Alice, Leslie, and Rita hid separate from the others, in the principal's office, right next to main office's front desk. Dr. Monroe's conversion was a vital part of the plan.

The head secretary, Mrs. Konkel, arrived in the office only a few minutes before the principal, Dr. Monroe, did, at seven am.

Dr. Charles Monroe was a tall man, almost six foot five. He was in his mid-forties, with an oval face, and straight dark brown hair, that was balding in the front. He had brown eyes, and an almost perpetual sheepish grin.

He was well liked by both students and staff.

He waved at the sole person in the main office, as he walked to his office and unlocked the door. "Good morning, Delores."

"Dr. Monroe."

He automatically walked into his office, before he noticed anything different.

Rita closed the door behind him, tranq gun in the other hand.

Sitting on his desk was Alice and Leslie; both naked, of course. All his papers and items that had been on his desk were stacked neatly on the floor.

"Good morning, Dr. Monroe," said Alice, in her best seductive voice.

The principal gaped in stunned silence. His legs buckled, and he fell to his knees.

Rita relaxed, and holstered her gun.

"What would you have me do?"

Leslie smiled. "You can come over here and eat me out, for starters."

He immediately complied.

"Don't be too noisy," warned Rita. "We don't want any attention from the secretaries."

Charles pulled his face out of Leslie's muff. "Don't worry. This office is soundproof."

Rita was surprised. "Really? Why?"

"I don't know. I didn't design it."

Alice was getting impatient. "Come on, Leslie. Don't hog him all to yourself."

Leslie shook, as her first orgasm swept over her. "Ohhh, very well."

"Come on Chuck. Stand up."

He complied.

Alice pulled down his slacks and underwear to reveal a steel hard nine inch erection.

"Now lay down on the desk", ordered Leslie.

When he did so, she straddled his face, while Alice lowered herself onto the throbbing cock.

He came quickly, shooting a large load of cum inside her. Alice came with him, crying out in ecstasy.

Both goddesses crawled off the principal. He rolled off the desk.

"Now, it's my turn", said Leslie. "Fuck me, you big stud."

Dr. Monroe's erection was starting to fade, so the two goddesses sucked it back to life.

The older goddess laid down on the desk. He mounted her in the missionary position.

Alice sat on Leslie's face, as Charles fucked her with long, deep strokes.

"He is talented!" cried Leslie in a muffled voice. She came yet again.

"You're not so bad yourself!" gasped Alice, as she came, covering her friend's face with her juices.

As he got closer to climax, the principal's pace quickened. Finally, he cried out, and rammed himself deep inside her. His body shook, as he shot his wad inside Leslie.

Dr. Monroe collapsed to the floor, covered in sweat. "So that's what all the fuss is about."

Alice was shocked. "You're a virgin."

"No, no. I'm gay."

Leslie sat up from on top of the desk, still panting. "I'd think some parents would object to a gay principal."

"The school board knows. As long as I keep my sexuality at home, I can keep my job."

"Must be hard for you," said Alice.

"Not so much. I'm not one of those flaming types. Besides, teachers aren't supposed to flaunt their sexuality at work; regardless of orientation."

"Do you think you'll change sides, now you've had pussy?" asked Leslie.

The principal shook his head. "I'm still gay. I'm attracted to men, not women... except for you ladies of course."

Dr. Monroe looked at the younger goddess. "You look familiar. Do I know you?"

She nodded. "I used to go here. I'm Alice Rhodes."

"The girl who disappeared? My God! You are!" The principal flew into a panic. "Oh God! I just had sex with a student. And a minor!"

Alice tried to calm the much taller man. "It's okay. I'm no longer a student here..."

"You're still on the enrollment list."

"You can take care of that with a couple of keystrokes.

"And even though I'm a minor, I'm an exception. I'm a goddess. You couldn't resist me.

"Look at me. You now know who I am. If I told you to fuck me, would you?"

The principal gestured at his limp penis. "I don't think I could."

"If I wanted to, I could have you ready for action in a minute.

"Then, knowing what you do now, would you fuck me?"

He paused for a minute. "Yes," he finally said. "I can not say no to you."

"That's right. So don't beat yourself up."

"All right."

Rita cleared her throat, and pointed to the clock on the wall. It was five to eight.

Alice nodded. "Thank you Rita.

"Dr. Monroe..."

"Call me Charles."

"Charles. We have a job for you. We need you to make an announcement over the P.A. Will you do it?"

"Of course. What ever you want."

As soon as the eight o'clock bell rang, the P.A. came on.

"Good morning. This is Dr. Monroe.

"There has been a change in schedule today. All girls and female teachers must immediately line up outside the nurse's office. All boys and male teachers report to the main gym. All will be explained there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.