Ashton Stone - Cover

Ashton Stone

Copyright© 2007 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 3: Caught In the Trap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Caught In the Trap - Ashton Stone's life hasn't improved. As much as he tries, the events during his visit to the mountain cabin will not go away. His editor, asshole Bob, sees to that. His social life continues to improve to the point of securing new digs. Teneil and her sisters Jayden and Mavis are part of the scenario. Add several other beautiful females of varying ages and you get the picture of Aston's demanding times. This is part three of his adventures. Enjoy!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

"Hello."

"Hi Ash, this's Jayden Tone-Pah. Mavis and I know everything about last night and what happened at the cabin."

For some reason the hair on my back stands on end. I've a very ominous feeling about this call. But I've the presence of mind not to loose my cool. If she really knows something she'll tell me.

"You mean about the interview and then dinner last night?"

"No, I mean what you and my sister did after dinner at your apartment. We know all about it."

"Just what do you mean?"

"When she left the house with you she was wearing a matching set of maroon colored panties and bra, she had made a point of showing both of us just how sexy she looked, when she came home she had on white lacy panties. Can you tell me and Mavis where her sliky maroon panties with the white lace are?"

Silence's golden. Where's this leading?

"Mavis and I met her at the door after you dropped her off demanding to have her tell us all that happened. We watched the interview on television. She really looked very beautiful and confident. She was just bubbling with joy. We all ended up in the bathroom. When she undressed Mavis and I noticed the different color of her panties, when she slid them down her legs, gobs of your semen started seeping from her very swollen pussy and running down her inner thighs. I have her panties in a Zip lock bag, it has me wondering what mom and dad would say?"

"I should say I don't know what you are talking about."

"But you won't, both Mavis and I are curious."

"Curious about what?"

Staring into space, the only sound is the rhythm of Jayden's breathing on the other end of the line. My question to her must have her thinking or confused. She seemed so sure of herself.

"Why Teneil is so happy after seeing you? She has been down in the dumps since she returned from those two weeks with you in the bush. When the interview was arranged and after the call from you she lite up like a person possessed. She was floating on air. Tonight she seems in a very happy trance, even with the gobs of cum seeping from her pussy. How do you make girls feel like that?"

"I guess I'm fun to be with."

"We both know that is bullshit, there is more to it than that, and I've her panties as proof. The gobs of your semen are dry now, but I'm sure mom and dad will know what it is."

"Are you blackmailing me?"

"Of course I'm, for Mavis and me."

"What is your price to give me Teneil's panties?"

"You mean the ones with the gobs of your dry cum on them?"

What do kids learn in school these days? It's apparent she knows she has me over a barrel, by my short and curlies, now all we've to decide on is the price of her and her sister's silence for my transgressions. My body has already come up with a solution as my hardon will attest. Both young ladies are very attractive and if she's half as interested in sex as her sister, Jayden will be great in bed. Mavis is another matter. Will she be able to accept me? I can bring her to heights with my tongue, but will it be possible to enjoy her body?

"What's your suggestion for remuneration?"

"Remuneration, what do you mean?"

"What's your price for her panties?"

"Oh, why didn't you say so without the big words? We've discussed it and want to be taken out for dinner like Teneil, and then afterwards you can show us both what you did to her."

"And how do you plan to arrange that? I don't think your parents will just let me call and take you out without wondering why."

"That's no problem; Teneil will talk to dad and get him to agree. He likes her."

"But I thought he was ready to tan her hide after the last stunt."

"He may act like a tyrant but he dotes on Teneil, I think it is because she's so defiant it reminds him of himself as a youngster. Granddad has lots of stories about dad and not too many are about the good things he'd done. She'll make it work because she wants to go out with you again."

"So when would I get the panties?"

"At the end of the evening after both of us have enjoyed what you did to Teneil. Can you make us both feel as satisfied as Teneil in one evening?"

I had thought of that as well, how to maximize the enjoyment of the company of the young preteens. A separate night for each of them would be the best.

"It'd likely be better if there was two different nights, but I will let you work that out with your sisters. When will you call me again?"

"I'm sure Teneil will call you after she hears what we did."

The giggles in the background tell me Mavis has been listening to the conversation. It would appear they haven't hit Teneil with their sinister plan. There'll be some threats of bodily harm, but before I can say anything additional, the sound of the dial tone tells me Jayden has broken the connection.

Now the feeling of impending doom is stronger than ever. This must be payment for my thoughts of Mavis last night. Now my dreams are about to turn to reality, unless her parents get wind of what is actually going on.

Finishing my housework, the laundry is next on my list. As much as I would love to have kept the sheets with Teneil's crusty love spots on them, they and the ones I replaced last night are my only sheets. I could always buy more sheets, but how many sets of sheets does a person need? My apartment has never been a priority in my life. If my social life continues to pick up, something will have to be done to bring it up to snuff; actually a move would be the best for more space. If my bedroom is going to be a sex haven, it has to be upgraded. My only chair with the loose spring should have been replaced ions ago.

With that though, I grab the newspaper and review apartments to rent. The only reason I live in this dump is it's cheap, and since my social life has been non-existent there was no need to think about appearances. Rents in the outside world have changed drastically; since moving here, there's only been one rent increase in four years and it was minimal. From the rents listed in the ads, this place is a super bargain. There're three floors two apartments to a floor, in four years I've seen two of my neighbors three times.

An ad for a two bedroom catches my eye, although the rent seems out of this world, calling the listed number I get an appointment for viewing at three today, one of the things that appeals to me is it's only three blocks from the paper, I could walk. The timing allows me to do the laundry and then swing over to view it.

With the down side of the conversation with Jayden dissipating, that the feeling has been replaced by the thoughts of seeing Mavis spread eagled on my bed inviting me to entice her into the realms of oral climatic sex. That thought has me sporting a hardon. The more the desire clouds my mind, the more Jooli Kim comes into the picture. Should I call her for a date? Will she be receptive? My need for relief gives me the courage to call. She answers after the third ring.

"Jooli, its Ash."

"This is an unexpected pleasure. I was hoping you would call."

A feeling of exhilaration runs through my body and ends up at the head of my cock. The queasy feeling of calling has gone, replaced by confidence, the result of Jooli's response.

"You were?"

"I've been waiting for something since you left my apartment. Once is not enough."

This's getting better; my confidence level just increased one-hundred percent. Makes you feel good to know you did something right for a change.

"I wanted to call, but you know my reputation with women."

"What reputation?"

"That's what I mean. I've never been a ladies man."

"Something I and the other girls on the news floor could never understand. I'm not the only one that has eyes for you, but I shouldn't be telling you that."

In all my time with the paper, I've never looked at any of my fellow employees with any thoughts other than work. Thinking about it now, there're a number of young women ranging from eighteen and up that're not only attractive, but beautiful as well. Shit, I'm really an idiot.

"You wouldn't want to enlighten me on which ladies you are talking about."

"You didn't call me to ask me that."

"No, are you available for dinner tonight?"

"Of course I'm, as long as we're done before eight."

"Don't tell me, another football game."

"We can watch in the bedroom."

My imagination has her in her chemise, her body ready for me. She can watch the game I'll watch her.

"I'll call 'Frank's Bistro' and for a reservation say six?"

"I'll be at the door waiting."


Since my adventure with Teneil, everywhere I go my eyes are like radar seeking out all females young and old, but after Teneil my choice is young teens. At the Laundromat it's no different. Before, I would load the washers plunk myself down in front of them and read a couple of back issues of the Bayfield Chronicle. Hell, the building could have been burning and my reading would have continued. Now my gaze is searching for any female, the younger the better. Off to my left, a very shapely young woman is sorting her clothing for the wash and has set an impressive pile of dainty underclothing to one side. Thongs, bikinis and bras of varying colors are accumulating. The bra cups indicate she has a very sizable superstructure which her sweat shirt camouflages completely. I can't help but notice the crotches on the darker colored panties are showing signs of wrinkles and dried pussy juice or more. My investigative mind has me assuming she is a very sexual woman. She turns and notices me staring; her face turns crimson as she realizes part of her sex life has been exposed to a stranger. She looks totally embarrassed and blathers.

"I am sorry; I should have sorted my clothes at home."

"Nothing to be sorry about, if you had come a bit earlier you would have caught me sorting my tighty whities as well."

This brings a weak smile; she's a very striking woman and when I first noticed her, considered her of either Spanish or Italian background. Her complexion is glowing, her olive toned skin radiant, but after her comments her voice has a very distinctive European accent, perhaps one of the Slavic countries.

"I always feel embarrassed when doing the laundry if there are others close to me."

"Don't let me bother you."

She looks at me and smiles showing perfect white teeth. It is hard not to stare. Her lips are full and coated with a dark maroon lip gloss. My naughty thoughts result of my growing erection, while wondering how her sexy lips would taste, both sets. Then another voice brings me back to the present.

"Anneke, aren't you done yet?"

The voice originates from a smaller version of the first young lady; it has to be a younger sister as the older version is too young to have a daughter that old. Now my hardon is in full bloom. It's a good thing I'm sitting down. Like her sister she has the same full lips, her dark shiny hair in a very provocative pony tail. She looks at me and recognition comes to her eyes. She turns to her sister and whispers.

"Anneke, do you know who that guy is?"

Those beautiful brown eyes are diverted to looking at me again, and then a quizzical look fills her face.

"No, I don't think so. Should I?"

"He is the reporter that saved that young girl in the mountains; remember we watched him and the girl on the Dahbia Sidhoum Show on KWTZ."

Then a glint of recognition floods her face.

"You're Ashton Stone from the Chronicle."

"Guilty as charged."

"We're pleased to meet you, it was a wonderful thing you did for that young girl."

"It wasn't all that much. The paper is good at making mountains out of mole hills."

"No, I watch the show; the young girl seemed very impressed with you."

"Thank you."

"I'm Anneke Ketpratsart and this's my sister Sukanya."

Shaking her hand which is soft but firm gives me an opportunity to actually look at her without giving the impression of staring. She's very beautiful in an erotic sort of way and her young sister is a knockout. The sister is dressed in the current fashions of a tailored T-shirt and low rider jeans exposing a large expanse of beautifully toned bare skin, and the preverbal cell phone hanging off her belt. The T-shirt confirms she is going to develop a very interesting superstructure that will match her sister in a few years, but currently what is protruding isn't helping my hardon. Her nipples are very prevalent. Her hand is soft like her sisters, but she managers to get one of her fingers between two of mine and rubs it back and forth on my palm just as our hands separate; it's a very deliberate move. The look on her face is defiant and daring.

"I would love to hear all about what you did to keep your mind off the situation you were in. Wasn't it scary, not knowing what would happen?"

"No, that was all sensationalism by the copy writers; we're never in any danger."

"I would still love to hear more about it."

"Sukanya, leave the man alone, Mr. Stone's a very busy man."

"Yes, really busy, as sitting in a Laundromat waiting for his clothes. But if you're really interested, it would be my pleasure to tell you over a coffee. Benny's next door isn't that bad."

"Can we Anneke? I really want to hear more."

After the washing is in the dryers the three of us go to the coffee shop, me following the two sisters. From behind, they both show a lot of promise. Sukanya seems to sway her bottom just a little more than necessary, but both are shapely and well formed. Their jeans are buried deep in their ass cracks. It's a good thing I am in the rear trying to camouflage my tent.

Benny's is an old fashioned shop that still has four booths along one wall. With the coffees in hand the girls slide into one side and me in the other so we are facing each other. We have about twenty minutes before the drying is complete, I embellish the story they read with some of the small things that happened during the two weeks. Both girls listen intently as I relate the adventure. During the interchange, I learn Anneke is nineteen and going to college with the hopes of becoming a lawyer, Sukanya's twelve, but with her make up and clothing looks much older. Every time I look at her she's staring at me with that defiant smile; numerous times I undressed her in my mind. Anneke looks at her watch and mentions we should be going back, but before sliding out I feel a foot running up my leg and stopping at my cock. It's Sukanya; the look on her face is rebellious as if she's daring me to say something. I can feel her toes trying to close on the head of my cock.

"Thank you for the coffee and the interesting antidotes about your ordeal. Both Sukanya and I enjoy it."

"Yes, I certainly did. That young girl certainly was lucky that you came along. I'd love to spend two weeks in the bush with you."

"Sukanya, you're such as hussy that is why I don't like taking you with me, you keep embarrassing me. I'm sorry about that, Mr. Stone."

Later as I watch both of them leave the Laundromat, Sukanya turns to give me a look that causes my spine to tingle. Now that's one young lady I would love to see naked in my bed. She's built for loving.


Hell, I'm late; my appointment to view the apartment is at three. With all the laundry piled in the Tahoe, I fight the Saturday traffic. Finding the address is simple, the building towers into the sky with twelve floors, finding a parking spot is not. I finally find a parking spot on a side street, and arrive at the Superintendent office ten-minutes late. The door opens as soon as I touch the buzzer.

"Hello, I'm Ashton Stone, sorry I'm late, but parking around here's a bitch."

The Superintendent is an attractive mature woman; the first thing I notice is no rings.

"Hello, I'm Maureen McGee. You're from the Chronicle aren't you? I saw you on television."

How many people watch that stupid program? The only time I ever watch it is by mistake when I'm channel surfing and see Dahbia's beautiful face. One of these days I'm going to have to find the courage and ask her for a date.

"Yes, if you're referring to Dahbia Sidhoum's Program from KWTZ."

"I watch her every night, she's beautiful don't you think?"

Maureen has stepped out into the hall, allowing me a full view of her. She's majestic in her appearance, mature, but well nurtured with exercise and diet. Her skin is radiant, makeup flawless. She's wearing a business suit that has to have been tailored to fit as it does. She too is a beautiful woman.

"She's attractive as is my present company."

Her look is devastating, causing me to wonder if I overstepped my bounds, then a radiant smile fills her face. She turns and I follow. Her long willow legs are encased in nylons, her heels are four inches at least, and her strides are measured and smooth. Her perfume blankets me, a haunting scent.

"Where did you see our ad for apartments?"

"The Chronicle, this morning over coffee an urge came over me to move. My current apartment isn't much bigger than a phone booth."

"We don't rent to just anyone Mr. Ashton. Our tenants are many of Bayfield's up and coming people."

"I only responded to your ad today, are you saying I don't meet your requirements?"

"Heaven forbid, I didn't say that, I was just pointing out that if you did grace us with your presence, you will find it very quiet in the building. Come, the vacancy is on the eleventh floor."

The elevator is rated for one thousand pounds or six passengers, as there are only the two of us and we're standing side by side, very close side by side. Her perfume is a very pleasant aroma, fruit based with some floral scent thrown in. My angle of sight gazes over her ample bosom that's encased in a body hugging white blouse. Being this close to her gives me the urge to reach out and touch someone. Maureen is a very appealing mature woman, my lower head is attempting to embarrass me.

The elevator stops, the door opens, and I follow her classic swaying hips down the hall. What wonders are hidden underneath that business suit? She stops at 1104 opens the door and waves me in. The apartment faces the east the sun is still prevalent filling the apartment with natural light. The wall colors are all neutral which really doesn't matter considering my furniture is early Salvation Army. The main bedroom is bigger than my current apartment. Hell, the bathroom is even bigger than my apartment. The kitchen is more than ample as I very seldom eat at home. This would be a great place for entertaining. My mind has it furnished and Mavis Tone-Pah slowly undressing. Then Miss McGee brings me back.

"Well, what do you think? Would it satisfy your needs?"

"If you saw where I am currently living you wouldn't need to ask that question."

"To finalize it, we have to fill out the lease or do you want to think about it. I can't guarantee how long it will be available as there will be another couple viewing it at five."

"Well, if you'll have me, I'll take it. Let's get the papers filled out."

Twenty minutes later, two thousand dollars poorer, I have keys for my new abode and a garage door opener for the underground parking. Tomorrow, I'll have to find some furniture. Miss McGee suggested I call before the movers come to ensure the freight elevator is available. Her hand shake is firm and her stare deliberate. For years I've been walking around with my head up my ass not seeing what has been obviously in front of me, since Teneil, every woman I see is now sized up for her potential. There are very few that don't have potential.

After a quick trip home, showering and changing, I reach Jooli's at five forty-five. She must have been watching because she is walking to the curb as I pull to a stop. Her outfit is a sensation; it's in a Chinese motif hugging her slight but shapely body. She stops long enough to let me drool and then lets herself in.

"Do I pass muster?"

"Are you sure you want to go and eat?"

My grin must challenge that of the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. All my attention has been transferred to the head of my cock. The last thing I'm thinking of is food.

"I didn't get dressed up for you just to go back to the apartment and undress. You can do that later after you feed me."

The dinner is great as usual; Frank's staff has never disappointed. After mentioning the new apartment, Jooli tells me she can get me a deal on any new furniture I may need. She stops in the middle of dessert; I'm waiting later for mine, pulls out her cell and calls.

"Hello, Melonee?"

Being privy to only one side of the conversation, I watch and wait. Jooli grabs her purse pulls out a pen and starts writing on a napkin. Having so much on my mind before meeting Jooli, I completely forgot to bring the tools of the trade, my notepad and three pens. Jooli's earrings have my attention, they are long and dangly, swaying as she moves her head ever so slightly, they've a hypnotic effect on me. Finally she hangs up.

"Okay, this's what we have to do; we need the measurements for all the rooms and all the window measurements for the window dressings. She'll meet us at two tomorrow. If the items are in stock, she can have the delivery completed by twelve Monday. That'll include having the drapes hung and all the furniture in place. You do have bed linen, don't you?"

"Yes, of course. What do you take me for?"

"Well... , it doesn't matter. Your new bed will need new linens too."

"We?"

"Of course, I want to see your new digs. I can only imagine what your current apartment looks like."

"If you can imagine that, you've not lived an affluent life."

Her laughter reverberates through my ears, her mouth moist and is calling me.

"Are you finished with dinner, can I offer you an aperitif?"

"As you know there is everything at the apartment unless you want one here?"

"Are you kidding? Let's go."

As we approach her building she draws out the remote from her purse and the massive doors open to the parking garage. She directs me to park in the spot beside hers.

"The lawyers never come in on Sunday. If they do, they can park in the other spots. One of the perks of owning the building is I make the rules."

In the apartment the first thing that happens is turning on the wide screens in both the entertainment area and her bedroom. At the very well stocked liquor cabinet she opens the door and waves her hand.

"Build what you desire; I'll have a glass of the red wine."

As the door to the bathroom closes, I build myself a Black Russian and pour her a wine. It isn't long before the door opens and Jooli returns wearing a sheer white robe. Her bra and thong are evident, my mouth is hanging open. Her knowing smile tells me she has gotten the desired reaction from me.

"Shall we go to the bedroom and get comfortable."

Comfortable in this case is naked on the bed. By the time her robe slides off her shoulders to the floor, I'm undressed and standing in front of her looking like an idiot, my cock bouncing up and down in its full glory. Jooli's eyes are diverted to that part of my body; a smile breaks on her face.

On the bed I take my time removing her bra then her thong. The thong is buried in her swollen love lips, the crotch drenched with her pussy juice, the aroma goes directly to my second head. Leaning over her prone body, her sexual scent rises to my nostrils and ends up at the end of my cock. Kissing her lips, she gives me her wine tasting tongue, working my way down and stopping at her diamond hard nipples, manipulating them with my mouth rewards my efforts with satisfied moans of pleasure. Next stop is her prominent deep belly button. My attack has her squirming like a fish on a line. Her belly button is very ticklish. Finally at her love lips, I stop and enjoy the scent. Since my bouts with Teneil, I now appreciate the fine distinct scent of an aroused woman. Jooli's sexual bouquet combined with her perfume is a celebration of scent. My first kiss on her pubic area is her clitoris. Not the largest in the world, but it is the most sensitive part of Jooli's body. Working it with my tongue brings her first climax, her body convulses with uncontrollable movements. She lifts her knees to give me better access to her pussy, but her very taunt rosebud is also exposed. It's a small beautiful cleft in her ass crack, bordered by a thin brown rim, slightly darker than her skin. When the tip of my tongue touches her, she goes wild. I can't believe the reaction. Curious, I manipulate her cheeks spreading them for better access to her tight opening. This time when my tongue touches her asshole she digs in her heels to raise her hips giving me a better angle to her anus. Her body shudders with a climax. That is one sensitive rosebud. She reaches down and lifts my head.

"You have found my Achilles Heel."

"What do you mean?"

"As a little girl experiencing the wonders of finding all the enjoyable things about my body, I discovered very early the marvelous feelings of my bum hole. In the bathtub when I masturbated, I would always have a brush handle or something in my ass. I nearly got caught the first time, I had a small bath brush handle deep in my ass and when I came I yelled. Mom thought I hurt myself and tried to come in, but I had the sense to lock the door that day. At night I often fell asleep with something tucked deep in my asshole. I used a lot of hand cream in my younger days. I still love things in my ass, but I've graduated to KY Jelly and butt plugs. Over the years, I've collected a large number of butt plugs. That is my secret, what is yours."

All I could think of is Teneil and the carnal knowledge I have of her and currently the desire to enjoy Mavis and Jayden, then the thought of the young lady I met this morning Sukanya Ketpratsart, she would be a welcome addition to my life.

"Well, I've nothing so daring. I guess me waking up and noticing you is the best thing that happened recently."

Jooli sits up and kisses me, her hand finds my cock. Her touch nearly has me explode. There's a noise on the television her favorite team scored. She looks at me longingly, then I watch her pile the pillows and lean over them, her beautiful bum is up in the air, her legs spread exposing her beautiful rosebud. At this angle I can eat her asshole while she enjoys the game. That is what happens for the next hour. Every few minutes her body would tighten and shudder as she climaxes. Spreading her cheeks caused the opening to easily expand. I could actually stick part of my tongue in about an inch. Looking up at the screen, the game is over. On my knees behind her, my cock at her anal opening and I easily slide into my balls. Jooli finally realizes what has happened and pushes back against me. That is how I came, buried deep in her rosebud my balls bouncing off her pussy lips as I pump to my hearts content.

Withdrawing my shrinking warrior, I enjoyed the wonders of her stretched anal aperture, the beauty of the opening slowly shrinking. It will not be the last time I enjoy Jooli anally. Falling asleep spoon fashion that is the way we woke.

"Ash, I have to shower."

"That's a good idea. We don't have to see your friend until two, I'm sure we can think of something to while away the time."

Jooli surprises me. She sits on the throne and let it go; a thick stream of dark yellow pee flows from her beautiful pussy. This's the first time I've seen a female pee, it's very erotic. However, watching her pee has given me the urge as well. She daintily dabs her pussy with tissue, gets up and flushes. She turns and looks at me. Moving to kiss her she moves her head sideways.

"Morning breath."

There's no doubt about it, I have to go pee. With the hardon I'm sporting the only way to make sure I don't make an embarrassing mess is to get on my knees and force my tool downwards and let go. The force of the pee hitting the water makes foam, but the relief is instantaneous. Looking up, Jooli is staring at my cock and the results.

"That is the first time I've seen a guy pee like that. That's sexy."

"Not as sexy as watching you pee, why do you think I'm so hard?"

"I was hoping it was because you want to fuck me."

"That too."

Showering with Jooli is not easy, all I wanted to do was put my cock in one of her openings. Each time she leaned over, it looked like she was offering me her rosebud. She kept whacking away my attempts to penetrate. Watching her douche really gets me rangy. All I could think of is now her pussy is so kissable. She wouldn't let me do that in the shower. Finally out of the shower and drying, she gives me a guest pack consisting of razor, toothpaste, and tooth brush. At the duel sinks, I scrap off my beard as best I could; blade razors are not my thing, then after brushing my teeth, naked Jooli is in my arms kissing. Even stripped of her make up and all the other items to enhance her natural beauty, she's gorgeous.

"Now to fucking, then we will have breakfast."

Following her naked body back to the bedroom, I'm so thankful of Teneil making me realize what I've been ignoring all these years. Jooli jumps in bed, legs spread inviting me to join with her. What really makes me wonder is how she enjoys my body covering her top torso so completely. My tool easily slips into her. What she can do with her vaginal muscles should be a required course at high school for all girls. With my eyes closed, I enjoy the feeling of her gripping my cock. Images of the young girls pop into my mind, and then I feel embarrassed. After minutes of mutual enjoyment, Jooli taps my shoulder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.