Ashton Stone - Cover

Ashton Stone

Copyright© 2007 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 2: The Reluctant Hero

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Reluctant Hero - Ashton Stone's life hasn't improved. As much as he tries, the events during his visit to the mountain cabin will not go away. His editor, asshole Bob, sees to that. His social life continues to improve to the point of securing new digs. Teneil and her sisters Jayden and Mavis are part of the scenario. Add several other beautiful females of varying ages and you get the picture of Aston's demanding times. This is part three of his adventures. Enjoy!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

I still can't believe what happened to me during the last two weeks; Ashton Stone the super investigative reporter for the Bayfield Chronicle is infatuated with a fourteen year old teen, not only infatuated but has carnal knowledge of her as well, several times of the most enjoyable sex I have ever had in my lifetime, what a headline that would make! After living as close as we did for the past two weeks, I am hooked like one of her poor fish. The sad part of this story is I will likely never see her again. A single thirty seven year old male doesn't go sniffing around a young teen for a date without bringing attention to himself. Me, Ashton Stone, the crusading reporter, with so many articles under my belt condemning anything to do with teen sex, now I am bewitched by it. This is a catch 22 situation, damned if I do and very sad if I don't.


On the Monday following my two week adventure in the mountains, you would have thought I had won seven gold medals at the Olympics. Many of my co-workers come up to me and shake my hand and congratulate me, for what is a mystery. I must be missing something. I have been away for two weeks, none of my current work has been really earth shaking, so what is all this about?

My editor comes up to me hand extended. Now I know something is fishy.

"Hell, Ashton even when you are supposed to be resting, you're making good copy. What a public interest story. Hell, even the local television station wants to interview you."

What the hell is going on? Is everybody crazy or is it just me? In my office, my desk is covered with my mail and all the papers from the last two weeks. The headlines of the Sunday issue tell me the tale.

"Bayfield Reporter and Rescued Young Girl Are Safe."

It goes on to rehash the ordeal we had due to the storm and the road being washed out. Flipping through the balance of the papers, they have a running commentary on the weather and all kinds of scenarios of what could possible happen if it weren't for the heroics of their top reporter. They make me out as the hero saving this young girl from the unknown perils of the mountains, everything from large bears and poisonous snakes to your imagination. What could be further from the truth? It was Teneil who was the one that looked after me. Where did they get all this trash? The byline is by my assistant and myself. It seems my ghost did a lot of writing while I was away. Opening the intercom, I shout.

"Jooli, get your ass in here."

Jooli Kim is of Chinese decent, in her early twenties. For some reason she has never made any attempt to exploit her hidden Asian beauty, wearing what I consider frumpy clothing, horn rimmed glasses and no make-up giving her a more than a dowdy look. She has been my assistant for the last three years and has been offered other positions, but she has refused all of them, she likes being on top of breaking stories and is very good at her job. However, the crap I have been reading isn't one of them.

"Welcome back Ash, what a two week vacation. Have you read the entire story?"

Standing before me is a vision of beauty; the transition has created a splendor way beyond my imagination. Speechless, I can help but gape at the change. I must look ridiculous sitting there with my mouth hanging open. Gone is the granny style clothing she has worn for years, she is sporting a stylish, body accenting business suit of a squashy body clinging material. Her make-up is flawless, something she hasn't indulged in before, and her big sparklingly brown eyes usually adored with glasses are now sporting contacts. Her eyes are the magnetic feature of her face. Her lips are luscious, delicately coated with lip-gloss chosen to match the rest of her make-up. She notices my tongue-tied and stupid look, does a piquet for me. She does have breasts, not the largest in the world, but oh so perky.

"You like?"

"What's not to like, what happened?"

"I took the advice you have been giving me for the last three years about how dowdy I looked. I like the new me. So, did you like our story?"

"Very few parts of it, just where the hell did you get all this shit?"

"Shit, what do you mean?"

"Who gave you this story? It really has nothing to do with what actually happened up there."

Jooli has a shocked look on her face, like someone let the air out of her balloon. She sits on the chair in front of my desk. Her skirt rides up her legs giving a view previously hidden in her bad fitting clothes, her nylons are opaque white stay-ups as I can see beautiful haunting bare skin above them ending in darkness. Another part of my body comes to life. Shit, now I feel uncomfortable.

"The young lady you saved called every day and gave me a lead for the story of the day. Didn't you know?"

"No, I didn't. Didn't you think it was odd that I didn't give you the calls?"

"No, she explained you were fishing when she called, making sure you didn't run out of supplies."

"Jooli, we had enough supplies to feed an army. Not only did I bring tons, the company that owns the cabin had every pantry and refrigerator full of food. Teneil gave you all this bunk?"

"I am sorry boss; I had no reason to think of it as bunk, when I showed it to Bob he told me to go with it and gave me a byline under your name. I thought it was a good piece."

Bob is the editor, the same prick I still plan on getting even with for sending me on that trip. Not that I didn't enjoy the way it turned out, but it is the principal of the thing.

"If the truth be known, Teneil knows 1000% more about the bush and it's wonders than I do. She is the one who fished, cooked, made me pick berries and a host of other nasty things I would have never done. Hell, I am a klutz when I leave the city."

"I wouldn't say anything about that; our circulation went up eighteen percent while we ran the piece. All the street boxes sold out every day. That has never happened before."

"Leave it with me; I will have to see what can be done."

I watch her leave my office, her magnificent butt outlined in her skirt, I can't believe all that beauty has been covered up for all these years. Dare I ask her for a date?

This is crazy. Gathering all the papers, I find the first article. In each one it outlines what we did each day to survive. All the things Teneil did were reversed as if I had done them. When could she have made the calls? Then it dawns on me, each day I pumped water to fill the storage tanks we used for warm water. It usually took anywhere from ten to twenty minutes depending on how much water we used the previous day. It was one of the few things I could do without screwing up. Oh, how I would like to get my hands on Teneil. Women, their age doesn't matter, they can find a way of making a fool out of you. My intercom buzzes.

"Ash, its Dahbia Sidhoum from KWTZ for you. They have been calling all morning. They want an on-air interview."

Dahbia Sidhoum is my equivalent with her television station; always dressed to the nines with a body and personality that all men would kill for and she knows it. She and I have worked a number of Charity functions in the past. She is another very provocative Asian beauty. Secretly, I have always wanted to ask her for a date, but didn't have the guts. When we are together, I turn into jelly.

"Okay, I will take it."

"Dahbia, how are you?"

"Not as good as you. That was a hellva piece saving that young girl and then keeping her in good health until you were rescued. I don't know how you did it. I would have been useless."

I wanted to say I know the feeling, but didn't.

"Well, it is all over now; I can get on with life."

"Oh no it isn't, I want an exclusive interview with you and the young lady. I have already talked to her parents and they have agreed as long as you are present. I also got clearance from your editorial staff. It seems you made a big impression on that young girl. I wish you could have rescued me."

"And what would we have done for two weeks secluded in the mountains?"

No answer from Dahbia, OK, let's move on.

Again my buddy Bob has put me in a precarious situation, why can't anyone ask me if I am interested in all this pomp. Being over the barrel, the best thing is to make the most of it. Revenge is going to be sweet; all I have to do is come up with the right situation for dear Bob.

"And when would you want to do this epic?"

"Well, it isn't that I am not a feeling person, with you just back and all that, but let's say my Friday show. Your story is still big news."

"Hang on; I will have to check my schedule."

I don't have a schedule, but it sounds good. The first thing I need to do is call Teneil. We have to get this straightened out.

"Dahbia, I tell you what, leave it with me. I have to contact Mr. Tone-Pah and make sure Miss Tone-Pah can attend as well. She had two weeks without her family. She may be still shaken up."

"That is sweet of you. I will mark you down for Wednesday for confirmation. Is that fine with you?"

"Sound good, as long as I can get in touch with the Tone-Pah's."

As soon as I hang up the intercom buzzed again.

"Ash, Big Bob wants to see you in his office, ASAP."

That is the asshole that got me into this mess. May a camel have diarrhea on his desk!

"Tell him I will be there shortly."

As I walk through the newsroom a number of co-workers give me the thumbs up sign, many say good job, etc. This is not the way I wanted to return to work. I like publicity, but not this goody two shoes shit. It is not me. Bob is waiting for me.

"Good to see you, Ash. What a hellva story, we can milk this until the cows come home. Nobody else can poach on it because it is about you, a Bayfield Chronicle reporter. They can't even write about it without your permission. The P. R. is priceless."

"It really didn't happen that way."

"Who gives a shit? The readers are gobbling up the story. You did rescue that young girl and you are both back home safe and sound, we may have embellished the story, but that young lady really fed us everything you did. We have it all on tape if you want to hear it."

"Great! As long as you're happy, let me get back to my job."

"Hold on, you are going to give a lecture to the students at Miss Tone-Pah's School a week from Friday. Write it in your day planner. I have already called Jooli to make sure you don't forget."

"I don't have a day planner."

"Get one."

"Giving speeches is not in my job description."

"You don't have a job description."

"I do, it is with my day planner."

"Get out of here, and make sure you are presentable to a young class of students."

It is now apparent there is nothing, absolutely nothing; I can do to reverse this diabolical plan. My only hope is it dies a quick death. I have to get on with my life. Back in my office it takes nearly two hours to go through my mail. The majority of it ends up in File G, but out of the mess are two letters from readers voicing their concerns in regards to items that may end up as feature stories. Most of my leads for my stories come from whistle blowers, as they know I have never revealed a source. To make matters even more antagonizing, the staff keeps knocking at my door, then walk in smiling to congratulate me. If they only knew how it aggravates me.

At four-thirty, I thumb through the note Teneil gave me when we parted, her telephone number. Dialing, a sweat covers my body; guilt has that effect about taking advantage of a young girl in her hours of distress. Who am I kidding? There wasn't any distress from the point we hit the cabin. Teneil was the strength of the two of us. I may have a reputation as a super reporter, but as a bushman I am a joke. Dialing the number, it rings twice and a young girl answers, not Teneil, it must be one of her sisters. She has a very distinct voice.

"Hello."

"Hello, may I speak to Teneil Tone-Pah?"

"Who is calling please?"

"Please tell her it is Ashton Stone."

Her ancestors used smoke signal to communicate to each other, very quiet, very effective, however, the young lady uses a piercing voice, screaming into the receiver.

"Teneil, your boyfriend wants to speak to you."

That reverberating statement really has me concerned. What did Teneil tell her family, especially her sisters? What else can happen? Waiting, I hear some screaming, it is Teneil threatening bodily harm to her sister. From the interchange it is her sister Jayden.

"Hello Ashton, I am so glad you called."

"Well, after your numerous telephone calls to my paper, what did you expect? Why in the hell would you do that? Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is for me?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, not really: do you realize that you have everybody thinking I am a woodsman, we both know better, I am a total klutz in the bush."

That gets a giggle; her voice is so relaxing and brings back the memories of the past two weeks. My cock is growing. What I wouldn't give to be with her one more time, wishful thinking.

"What made you think of doing such a thing?"

"Your paper called when you were outside pumping water, a Miss Jooli Kim, to find out how we were doing, so I told her everything that had happened to that point."

"Everything?"

"No, not that, just what we did each day, cooking and fishing, that sort of thing, she assumed it was you and I didn't tell her anything different."

"Did you see the papers and what they actually wrote about those two weeks? Nothing could be further from the truth."

"I did and it certainly made you sound like Daniel Boone."

"Well, we both know what happened."

"Did you call for a reason?"

"You know how much I want to call you but really can't, but the television station wants an interview with us. They claim that your dad approved as long as I accompany you."

"That is what I told dad. I wasn't going unless you were with me. It gives us a reason to see each other."

"That it does, the interview is on for the Friday evening broadcast at five. Does it give you enough time?"

"I can get time off at school. They have been falling all over themselves to make my return great. They want us to speak to the students, did you know that?"

"Yes, my editor informed me of it today."

"Can I call you at your home tonight? I can't say much now. My sisters have big ears."

A surge goes through my body; I guess it is a result of withdrawal of being intimate with Teneil. The vision going through my mind is of her preparing herself for making love each night after our first encounter on the deck. Her soft nude body close to me, her grown up attitude towards sex, it was a very pleasant start to each evening. We were totally exhausted after making love. I am hurting just recalling it.

"Certainly, I should be home at six, we can make arrangements concerning Friday night."

"Good, I will call after six."

Hanging up, my body is still shaking. I really do need a fix of Teneil. The balance of the day is a total waste; my mind can't concentrate on anything work related, the only thing I can think of is Teneil. Tomorrow, I will have to make a concerted effort to get back on track. The two leads from this morning's mail should be looked into.

The Tahoe spent the day at the dealers; I wondered this morning the way the service people fell all over me when dropping it off, trying to please, it should have tripped off some alarms. But what happened certainly wasn't in the realm of my thinking. They, of course, had read the articles like everyone else. They promised to go over the unit and make sure everything survived the trip. I have never been as hard on a vehicle as I was on the trip to the cabin.

It is five-ten when I leave the office and head to the dealer. My Tahoe is ready, no charge, it has been totally cleaned, the interior glows, the exterior shines, all the evidence of the tons of mud are gone. Thanking the owner and making a note to mention him in a column I head home. I stop at my favorite Chinese takeout on the way. They, like the Tahoe dealership people, have followed the story. Leaving the store with enough take out to feed four people, they send me on my way, again no charge.

First thing is a shower to relieve today's tension, hell I haven't done a thing, but it feels like I have run a marathon uphill with a five hundred pound weight on my shoulders. The Chinese tastes good, taking my mind off my woes. For some reason I am on edge, then I realize it is because of Teneil. It is nearly six o'clock. Shivers are running through my body in anticipation of her call. Nobody in all my life has had this effect on me. Usually I'm the rock hard individual with much self-confidence coming out of my gizmo, but here I am shaking like a leaf anticipating a call from a teen. Maybe a Black Russian will settle me down. After building one, then walking to my favorite chair, actually my only chair, the telephone rings scaring the shit out of me. Hell, I nearly spill my drink.

"Hello."

"Hello, Ash, I really miss you. Sorry about this afternoon, but my sisters are a pain."

"Yes, I heard her announcing my call. Your whole neighborhood must have heard it."

The giggle that I had become so accustomed to during our two weeks reverberates though the telephone line. Ashton, settle down, it is just a telephone call. My hands are shaking and feel clammy, my stomach is full of butterflies, and oh what fools does love make.

"Both of them were impressed when they met you. I think they know there is something between us. We are usually very close, but I haven't told them anything about what happened at the cabin other than the stuff I told Miss Kim."

"How old are they?"

"Mavis is eleven and Jayden is thirteen. I am the vocal one; the other two are daddy's good girls. Me, I am always in trouble. You would like both of them, if you know what I mean. Both are as agile as I am. We all masturbate together."

Now there would be an interesting sight. Teneil's pussy is perfect; I can only imagine how interesting it would be to have access to all three sisters. But that is what dreams are made for.

"So what are we going to do about Friday evening?"

"I can pick you up and drive to the television station."

"And after?"

"After? What about after?"

"You know what I mean, I want to see you."

"You will during the interview."

"Ashton, you are a real asshole. You know what I mean."

Well, that put me in my place. It also brought me out of my shakes, we are in the city now, and this is my field of battle. She wants what I want.

"Well, if your parents agree perhaps we can go for dinner after the interview. Would that suffice?"

"That is fine, but that isn't what I was referring too. Do I have to put it in language you can understand? I thought you were an investigating reporter with a creative mind."

"You have no idea how much I miss you and it has only been a day."

"Good, I miss you too. So what are you going to do about it?"

"What do you suggest we do about it? I really can't drive up to your house and pick you up for a date. People may notice our age differences."

"We could go to your apartment after dinner."

"I want to see you. Can we get away with it?"

"I am sure we can. As long as I am home by ten my parents won't say anything. So if we had a quick dinner we would have lots of time."

The direction of the conversation has me sporting a raging hardon. I don't know if I can last a week without sex. Hell, I used to be able to go months without thinking of sex, after two weeks with Teneil that is all I can think of. I have to get a grip.

"It sounds like a plan. I will see you Friday shortly before five; will that be okay with you?"

"I'll be ready."

"I wish it was right now."

"Me too, I really miss the cabin. We should have stayed there."

We chat for nearly fifteen minutes when she comments.

"As I mentioned, my sisters think there is something between us. But they are just guessing. Jayden has been asking question about you. I think she likes you."

"That is crazy; I was just introduced to her. She doesn't even know me."

"Maybe not, but she is interested in what happened between us for two weeks. She is pretty smart."

"You haven't told her anything?"

"No, but she is not blind. We are very close."

"What do you mean, close?"

"We three girls share the same bathroom and we see each other's bodies very intimately. I think she noticed my pussy and asshole are a bit different then they were before I ran away."

"Different, what do you mean?"

"A little stretched from having your big cock in me so often. I do miss it."

That revelation has me in a sweat, what if Jayden is smart enough to realize what made the changes to her sister's orifices and mentions it to her mom. This is what I don't need.

"I miss you as well. I had better let you go, you have school tomorrow."

"Good night Ash, I will see you Friday."

Hanging up, I try to ignore the reference to Jayden and the possibility she may have figured out what we enjoyed at the cabin. If it ever got out there is nowhere in the world I could hide. I couldn't get a job with the Taliban Gazette.


To say this week has been trying is an understatement. The staff still thinks I am Daniel Boone, asking me all kinds of stupid questions. Jooli is driving me crazy with her new outfits that accent her body that has been hidden far too long. I have been working up the courage to ask her out for dinner, but I remain tongue-tied. I was brave enough to make love to Teneil, but a chicken to ask Jooli for a date. Thinking about it, Teneil was the driving force, not me. I just went along for the ride. A sound at my office door brings me back to the present.

"Ash, are you going to stay here all night?"

It is Jooli; it is five-ten. The office is nearly empty of the day staff; that is the norm for a Thursday afternoon.

"I was somewhere else. Hang on; I will walk you to the parking lot."

Jooli is wearing a body hugging black pantsuit that emphasizes her knockout figure. Her bottom protrudes just enough to make it so appealing. I can't believe she had been hiding this from me for so long. Her scent goes right to my root that is now expressing its interest. Her bum is well defined in her slacks, the crease is modestly buried in the lower part of her bum crack. Beside her I can't help but look down, her hair is shining and her breasts are very evident. How could I have missed this for so many years?

"It has been a wild time for you Ash, I am sorry for my participation in it. Had I known, I wouldn't have started it."

"Don't blame yourself; it was the right thing to do with the information that Teneil provided you with. You had no reason to doubt her."

"Thanks Ash, I was really feeling shitty after you got on my case."

"Let me make it up to you, would you be interested in a drink?"

"You are inviting me for a drink??"

Jooli has a semi shocked look on her face. It is me that should be feeling guilty for not getting to know her better over the last couple of years. We have a very good working relationship, but nothing personal.

"Yes, it would be my pleasure and it is long overdue. I apologize for being so unfeeling."

A beautiful glow flows through her facial features as she grabs my arm and we walk to the parking lot. Just her touching me reminds me of the first time my arm slipped around Teneil and our first kiss. My tent makes me feel a bit self-conscious, maybe she hasn't noticed.

"We can take the Tahoe and I can drive you back, or you can follow me."

"No, I will go with you."

Opening the passenger door like the gentleman I am not, her face and lips come within inches of mine. Those few inches seem like miles, as I do desire to do more. Now moving, her scent fills the cab.

The lounge is Frank's Bistro. It is clean, no drunks, no loud music and the drinks are well constructed and the food is excellent. Tonight, it isn't crowded. Quickly shown to my usual table by the waitress, we are seated.

"What will it be tonight Mr. Stone?"

"The usual."

"And the lady?"

"What is your poison Jooli?"

"I'd like a Screw Driver please?"

"Coming right up."

Jooli is looking at me looking at the waitress's bottom as she makes her way to the bar. A mild blush spreads over me.

"Sorry, habit."

"Boys will be boys."

For some reason, I really feel uncomfortable. Jooli looks like an oriental angel. Her face is so soft looking, her makeup accenting all of her facial features. Little butterflies fill my stomach. Thankfully, our drinks arrive. That first sip tastes so good.

"How is your Screw Driver?"

"Very good actually, I don't drink that much, but this is really tasty. What are you drinking?"

"It is called a Black Russian."

During the small talk, I learn that Jooli has been living in an apartment building not that far from mine. She lives with her cat, Morris and that she recently purchased a new projection television. Unbeknown to me, she is a football junkie.

"Do you watch the games?"

"Not very often, usually I am working on a project, as you are well aware of; my schedule hasn't got regular hours."

"Well, you should take some time out for yourself."

Recalling the last two weeks, it has opened my eyes to the advantages of time to my self. Meeting Teneil is one the most exciting things that has happened to me in years.

"I will take that suggestion under advisement."

"There is a game tonight if you are interested."

"What time?"

"Kickoff is at eight thirty."

"Well, the least I can do is to buy you dinner before the game."

After some persuasion, she relents. Dinner is excellent, and Jooli is the perfect guest. I can't help but wonder how Jooli would taste as dessert? After savoring Teneil for two weeks, the desire for female elixir is a constant desire now, and without Teneil, I am like an addict without a fix. Jooli could certainly be that fix.

We relax as we enjoy an aperitif, now realizing being with Jooli is fun, I can't believe how blind I have been over the past two years, regardless of how she looked. She has all kinds of personality that was completely overlooked by me.

"Would you like another, or do you want to go home and see the game on your new wide screen television that you want me to see?"

"Well, I have liquors at home and we could kill two birds at the same time. I only live three blocks from here."

It is funny how things work out. For some reason, Jooli has gotten to me; I really don't want the evening to end. Signaling for the bill, the owner comes over and tells me it is on the house. He shakes my hand and tells me what a good job I have done for Bayfield. It seems that one of the criminal elements that was uncovered due to my expose' had been leaning on him and a number of his associates in the food industry. What seemed like a small thing for me had rippling effects on so many people in Bayfield.

Back at the Tahoe, Jooli gives me her address; it is an area that has been enjoying a renewal over the past couple of years, it has become the area of the 'in people'. Figuring Jooli must live in a small bachelor apartment, as the rents in that area are prohibitive, the address surprises me; the bottom floor is occupied by one of the most prestigious law firms in Bayfield. Just to walk in the door and inquire would drain my Visa line of credit. Jooli pulls a remote from her purse aims it at a very secure looking security gate that slowly slides open.

"You can park in my slot."

Driving through the gate, the sound of the motors controlling the gate can be heard in the cavern like entrance. Driving down one level reveals a parking area for a number of vehicles. Jooli's name plaque is right beside the elevator door, which in itself is odd, for a tenant in such a prestigious building; that space is usually reserved for the head honcho. Quickly departing the Tahoe, I rush to open her door. She gives me her hand to assist her.

"Chivalry is not dead, I see."

"Not tonight."

Again out comes the remote, a red light flashes, Jooli inputs a code on the keypad and the elevator door opens. The owner of the building is very security conscience. The interior of the unit shows that no costs were spared for anything. Soft velvet lines the upper portions; the bottom is spotless stainless steel. Stepping out into a corridor reveals that a fortune has been spent on the renovations. There appears to be only two apartments, each covering one-half of the floor. Ashton Stone, investigative reporter, is wondering how the hell can my assistant afford to live in this ritzy area, but I keep my thoughts to myself. Unlocking the door, she enters and flips on a light.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

Her humble abode is decorated like a fashion magazine. The furniture has to cost a small fortune. The living room is double the size of my total apartment; another room off the living room is her entertainment center. The large television is the focal point, surround sound, and a number of other electronic components fill a large entertainment cabinet. A computer and its accessories fill the opposite side of the unit. The television screen comes to life; the announcer is expounding the merits of tonight's game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.