Harem Girls - Cover

Harem Girls

by Caesar

Copyright© 2007 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: Caught smoking dope, he listens to grandpa's advice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 2007

Said a madam named Mamie La Farge
To a sailor just off of a barge,
"We have one girl that's dead,
With a hole in her head--
Of course there's a slight extra charge."


Grandpa was sitting in his easy chair rolling another cigarette in the cool basement on a bright sunny summer morning. But you would not know that by being down here, in the dungeon where it was dark and damp. It was the seventies and I was a wild but naive sixteen year-old.

There I sat, not a little pissed to be forced to attend to my ageing grandparent - a cranky private man who had shown next to no interest in my life to date. I had been sent here because mom found a joint in my room and rather than telling dad, as was the only other option, I could come talk to her father - the most forceful man in our family.

The man, sitting there carefully rolling his cigarette seemed to not even notice my entrance, had ignored my welcome as well. Lets be frank, the guy scared the shit out of me. He was big and just plain mean and the whole family seemed to give him a wide berth or to do whatever it took to make him happy. It was best just to steer clear of him and his odd mean old ways.

Suddenly I was regretting my decision to come here rather than receiving whatever punishment my father could dream up. The fear building up with each second of silence.

"Do you know who uses dope boy?" His voice, always loudly spoken, was gravelly from nearly seventy years of smoking cigarettes.

"No sir."

"Only a fucking moron smokes dope." He licked the edge of his cigarette paper and attached it making a perfect cylinder.

I shuffled in my chair and fought the urge to run out of there. As stupid as those words may read on paper, at the time it scared the shit out of me.

"Do you want to know what is smarter than smoking dope boy?"

I had to force an answer - but to pause, even in fear, was to invite the anger of this scary man. "Yes sir."

He looked up slowly, dark piercing eyes that seemed to look into my very soul, "Fucking."

I coughed, it was the only response I was able to do - his coarse voice using words that no one in my family dared use and then his suggestion about sex. I mean sex was not something that anyone but my buddies talked about - and I mean my parents or my teachers in that statement.

Grandpa broke out laughing suddenly, his eyes almost softening. "Never dipped your wick into some juicy quim yet huh?"

I was too scared to think about the embarrassment of being a virgin and just nodded, realizing my grandfather could probably read me like a book anyways.

"I bet you have thought about it haven't you boy?"

Did he even know my name, I wondered with cold humour. I nodded again - I think about sex nearly every moment of my day and more than a few moments when asleep, if the evidence on my sheets was any indications.

Grandpa sighed loudly then looked up at the ceiling as if in half a daze, "Nothing like tight teenage cunt, that is for sure!"

When I didn't make a sound he reached out for his cigarette lighter in the shape of a old fashioned cannon, light his cigarette then looked at me through the haze of blue smoke. "Something to be said for nicely aged cunt also. You have no idea what I'm talking about do you boy?"

I liked to think I did, but in truth I didn't, "No sir."

He nodded, accepting my answer at face value. "Did you know that I was fucking your grandma when she was your age?"

I didn't - but my heart missed a beat and I wished he would keep this personal information to himself.

"She wasn't my first of course - but I was just learning to spot the girls with the right attitude back then." He smiled, like a snake. "Those were the days - a few chores, then bang a quim or two before lunch. Not that I wasn't partial to a tight ass or some pretty lips."

I felt my face flushing, the information was too much and my brain threatened to overload. Willing my grandfather to shut up I stayed silent.

"Still have no clue do you boy? We used to trade 'em, the cunt I mean, between my buddies Barney and Charlie Lang. Now those guys knew how to party boy. Good times!" A chuckle as his mind was obviously way back in the past.

This little stroll down memory lane was only reminding me how pathetic my life truly was. My grandfather seemed to have a much more active sex life than my own and that was a thousand years ago!

"Yes sir, we learnt to spot the girls that had potential and then took it a step farther. I mean we had more cunt than we could possibly use. And saying that about three teenage guys is saying a lot!" The laugh this time was nothing less than evil.

"It came in handy though. Not just with your grandma of course but every cunt that I wanted until age caught up with me."

For the first time I wondered what grandpa was talking about, what came in handy and what kind of girls were they able to spot?

He looked at me through the cloud of smoke as the silence thickened into a physical force. This sex talk was almost alien with anyone outside my small group of like-minded friends, but with this scary mean old man it was out of this world!

Finally, "Do you have any clue what I'm telling you boy?"

His gaze was less than friendly but I was able to reply despite my fear, "No sir."

He sighed thickly and then set his half finished cigarette down on a hand-tooled maple ashtray. "We called 'em our 'harem girls' but they were just simple minded girls that wanted a strong man to take charge. Are you listening to me boy? I'm giving you the wisdom that I wished I had when I was your age!"

I couldn't help but lean forwards - this being much more useful information that I could use.

He continued before waiting for a response. "They didn't even know it at first, some of 'em, but we could spot them. Your grandma for example - hated her brothers, was fighting with her mother and was not bright enough for anything but making babies. Me and the boys had plenty of fun with her, taking every virginity she had to give." Grandpa laughed again, his gaze far away, possibly imagining his wife all those years ago. Me, I could not imagine grandma as anything but an old woman. Was it possible that grandpa was loosing his mind and that this was all some demented figment of his imagination?

"I took a while to marry her - long after she was well trained of course. Damn, I miss fucking that nice juicy tight pussy of hers!"

Grandpa reached down and squeezed his slacks where his penis must have been before the same hand reaching out for the quickly diminishing cigarette again. There was no dent in his slacks as mine often had when discussing sex. It didn't have any indication now - this conversation was just weird.

He suddenly froze, starring at me, a evil smile slowly appearing upon his ancient face. "You could have her - would you like that boy?"

I just blinked, suddenly lost in our conversation.

"I know she is getting old and you probably never thought about fucking her have you?"

We couldn't be talking about grandma could we? This conversation has gone from strange to the insane.

"Let me tell you, your old grandma will never say no to the man in her life. And she is not that old - twelve years younger than I am. Its a good idea - you should think about it?"

He looked down with disgust to see his cigarette had disappeared up in smoke leaving gray ash on his dark slacks. Grandpa snubbed out the butt and then reached down onto the floor to a tin, bringing it up to his lap to make yet another cigarette.

With a humour that I did not understand or tried to phantom, "Hell, if you like the old stuff, you have no idea how much fun you could have."

Then the bombshell that nearly tore my mind and soul away from this reality into something darker, something tempting but easily distinguishable as wrong. "I took your mom's cherry when she was twelve - her tits were just starting."

A long chuckle crackled from his thin lips while he spread the tobacco along the length of the open paper carefully placed on his lap. "She was just like her mother - I saw that early on - so I trained her. What a tight fuck she was. Your old man had no idea what he was getting - and is probably too stupid to realize what type of woman he married."

"Your mom though, she could suck a cock for hours and not tire! And that tight ass - my god - I wish I was twenty years younger right now so I can enjoy it again."

The newly wrapped cigarette is inserted into his mouth and lite, his silence allowing me to shake my head in amazement at the words I was hearing. It had to be some type of old man's dementia right? He had sex with mom for the first time when she was my sisters age? Impossible!

"Have you ever noticed her ass boy? I mean almost twenty five years later and she still turns heads with that thing. Thats the key to your old lady boy - her ass! I would look for any excuse to spank it - perfection!"

Another squeeze between his legs and I looked down in amazement at my own lap which was now sporting a half-erect bulge.

"Be strong - take charge. Leave the drugs and fuck some cunt is my suggestion!"

This was the first time since my arrival that grandpa had said something that made sense. Of course I would like to loose the stigma of being a virgin - but it wasn't that easy! This talk about grandma and especially my mother was... disturbing!

"Use your grandma and mom for practise boy - they can't say no!" He chuckled again then his brow furled before shouting up at the ceiling, "Louise, get down here woman!" He looked at me evilly.

The fact that he was talking trash about my mom and grandmother was disconcerting enough but to have grandma included in the conversation was quickly edging towards humiliation. I felt sorry for my maternal grandparent when she came down into the basement on her knitted slippers.

"Yes honey?"

"Our boy here needs some cunt to practise on." He looked at his wife sternly and I felt the blood drain from my face. "You have any problem with that?"

My grandmother was a short softly padded woman around sixty years-old. She is the total opposite of grandpa - quiet and polite, easy to talk with, friendly and honest to a fault. She could not be considered sexy or hot in any fashion that my teenage brain could conjure - but she was not revolting either. Grandma, I am shocked to admit that I critiqued her as soon as she came at her husbands bellow, had huge breasts that danced around on her chest, always wore skirts to reveal her shapely legs and her large round ass moved to perfection as she walked. Yet it was her face, almost cute in its aged manner, the green eyes soft and inviting.

Grandma looked suddenly nervous at the question, looking at me and back to her ass hole of a husband, shuffling on her feet and wringing her hands together at her lap. I was about to speak up, to save this nice old woman from the evil illusions of her husband when grandma spoke up in her soft voice, "I love him very much... if that is what he needs and wants... ?" She was looking at me suggestively, with a question that could not be asked.

My whole life just came to an important junction. I didn't believe grandpa's bravado until this moment, until grandma looked me in the eye as if to ask if I really wanted to have sex with her or was her husband just dominating the situation as he tends to do. Then the old man's early suggestion echoed in my adolescent brain, about taking charge and being strong - this was one of those moments. Regardless if this was real or some weird misunderstanding, it was good advice.

With a penis hurting beneath the confines of my jeans I looked back at my grandmother with as strong a gaze as I could conjure on such short notice and responded with as stern a voice as I could get with my squeaky voice, "I love you too grandma." The reality of the situation still had not sunk in even when I detected surprise and pleasure within my grandmother's eyes. A private smile began to grow and I knew it was for me only.

Grandpa was eyeballing me through the latest cloud of blue cigarette smoke almost as if he could read my every thought. "Go back upstairs Louise - the boy will find you when he wants you."

"Yes dear." Grandma turned and strode away leaving me with a over-the-shoulder glance and a smile, and a little extra bounce in her step. And yes, my eyes did lower to her round bottom as it shuffled out of sight.

Only then did it really sink home - virginity, sex, grandma and any time I wanted! Holy fuck!

"You have to give up that 'love' shit boy - it is a waste of time and energy. A cunt is used to fuck but if you allow them, they will screw with your mind every time."

Unlike the earlier piece of advice that was just starting to sink into my head, this did not sound like good advice - but I was still too scared of the old man to say otherwise. "Yes sir."

He sat forwards, setting his cigarette on the edge of the ashtray before doing so, "Okay, lets be frank shall we? I'm getting old - too old to have the kind of fun I'm telling you about. I'm giving you your grandmother - you now own her. You can tie her up and fuck her old body with vegetables if that is what gets you off?" He chuckled and I realized he was reliving more of his sordid past.

A shiver ran through me and my cock was so hard it hurt. The image of grandma's private smile as she left the room came back into my head.

"But don't get hung up on just one cunt - shag as many as you can get boy! Do your mother - she won't fight you - I was screwing her brains out years after she married that dolt of a husband."

My mind recalled mom as she looked a few months ago at the public pool, in her new two piece bathing suit. Ya, I noticed and wondered - but the guilt ate at me until I forced those thoughts to go away. But this was something else, like receiving an instruction book to my own parent, one that I only had known a fraction of its features. She was fucking grandpa, her father, for years.

"She loves a good ass fuck, your ma does. I can't tell you how to spot potential 'harem girls', you will need to learn that yourself. But after enjoying your mom and grandma for a while, I'm sure you will see the qualities I'm talking about." They were submissive to a strong man - that was it right?

Grandpa sat back into his chair and retrieved his cigarette, looking at its diminished length with distaste. "Turn on the tube for me boy then go up and fuck the old cunt waiting for you upstairs."

I was trembling as I leaned over to turn the television on before standing awkwardly with my malformed jeans.

Grandpa had dismissed me effortlessly, not even looking up at my half crouch comical walk as I left the basement. It took some effort not to rush up the stairs in a run, wanting to discover if I was as warped as the old man or if this was all true.

The stairs opened up into the kitchen where grandma had heard me approaching to stand watching me. Her slippers were gone as was the dress - she wore a pleated skirt and a silk blouse. She gave me a single two second smile, her eyes looking between the bulge in my crotch to my eyes.

The silence was short but awkward, she interrupting with, "Your grandfather is getting a little old isn't he?"

I nodded, he was. Was she suggesting that this was all some old man's warped imagination and she was just humouring him earlier?

She chuckled once, with a forced humour, "Is there anything else he told you honey?" She has called me 'honey' for as long as I can remember.

What should I tell her, that grandpa said she was shared around with his two friends back when she was my age?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.