Dark Thoughts - Cover

Dark Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Jeff Renolds

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alex is a curious inventor when he accidently creates a mirror that helps him develop psychic powers.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Alex was on cloud nine. He had collected his first willing slave. True that he had some work on her to do, but it was much easier than he thought. During the game he inserted the suggestion of her offering herself to him in a subservient and sexual way, but it was her idea to take it to a week. And it was entirely her idea to drag him to her room and give him head. Her enjoyment of it was entirely hers as well, at least up until he told her to swallow his cum. The only thing he modified was her pleasure at serving him, and then he didn't have to modify it much. A little push here, and touch there. It was remarkably easy!

Of course, using his powers seemed to becoming easier too. Just by passing people in the hallways and concentrating, he found he could read their thoughts.

It was amazing how much people thought about sex! Maybe that became part of the condition of being a telepath. You got plugged in to everybody's desire for sex, that you can't help but picking up on that and want so much of it yourself.

Maybe he should be developing shields or something...

Alex wandered the halls until he came to his next target class, a biology class, where he would find a medical student. The classroom was another theater, but with far fewer students, only about forty of them. Unfortunately, it was rather well lit, so there was nowhere to sit and check out the audience without being obvious about it.

It was still about ten minutes before class so Alex had some time to consider the situation, but it was of no use. The only place that would do was on stage with the professor, and that clearly wasn't an option.

Someone passing by him shook Alex out of his thoughts. "Sorry, didn't see you there." the young man said distractedly. Alex normally wouldn't have given it a second thought, accidents happen all the time, but this one gave him an idea. Concentrating on the general area, he could sort of feel the individual minds in the theater. Remembering one of the stories he read, he tried broadcasting a simple command, 'I'm not here'. Alex could feel the command go out and reflect off the individual minds. Well that didn't work.

Alex thought about it more and tried again, this time imagining a cloak made up of the command and covering everyone. Again, Alex felt the command go out, but this time it settled in place, floating on top of everyone's mind like a net.

That seemed to work.

Looking around, Alex was surprised to see that the class was already in full swing. Checking his watch, Alex discovered that a half hour went by while he was experimenting. He was also feeling quite drained, but he had work to do.

Standing up, Alex was shocked to discover his 'cloak' had snapped, and two people immediately noticed him. He made a show of adjusting his chair, sat back down so that he wouldn't look suspicious and considered the situation.

Hmmm, Alex thought, maybe I have to keep concentrating on it to maintain it. Once again, Alex sent forth his net, and once again he felt it settle into place. Concentrating on maintaining it, Alex slowly stood up. He felt the net strain slightly, but he maintained it easily. No one noticed.

Slowly, Alex made his way down the steps and then up on the stage where the professor was teaching. No one seemed to notice at all. As an experiment, he went in front of the professor and waved his hands. Though the professor clearly didn't notice, Alex felt a corresponding tug and a need for more concentration on maintaining the net.

Very interesting, Alex thought to himself, but this is definitely not the time or place to experiment with that. Looking out at the audience, he started to consider his choices.

After about twenty minutes of looking, peeking into minds, and maintaining the cloak, Alex was tired and frustrated. Of everyone there, only one was good looking and had any idea as to what she was doing, but she only had a slight submissiveness in her personality. It would be like Beth all over again. Plus splitting his concentration between keeping himself invisible and peeking into people's minds was nearly flooring him. He had to get out and rest for a bit.

Right after Alex left the room and dropped the cloak, he immediately started to feel better. The concentration and energy needed to maintain that cloak was a bit much, and doing that while both moving around and scanning people's minds was almost enough to make him topple over. That and he felt like he could eat a horse.

A few minutes later Alex was eating two foot-long subs at an on campus fast food place. Exercising new powers certainly increases my appetite, Alex thought to himself. Once he finished the two sandwiches, he wandered until he found himself a secluded spot to rest and think.

Though the way he was going about it he was learning new ways to do new things, and it was probably great exercise for his abilities, but there had to be a better way to go about it. Alex was thinking about the last classroom, the professor, the stage, the bright lights ... Hmmm, the professor...

Alex hit himself over the head as a solution came to him. Of course! The professors! They meet with the smartest students on a regular basis, so they would know who has a combination of brains and beauty. Lying back on the comfortable sofa, Alex pulled out the schedule of classes but found that professors weren't listed. I guess that I have to inquire with some reception desk, he thought, right after I rest for a bit.

Alex blinked and the next thing he knew it was night outside. Looking at his watch, he found that six hours had passed and it was coming up to seven in the evening. Hmmm, time to visit Sandra. Alex walked off with an eager spring in his step.

Sandra had gotten back about an hour before she heard the knock on the door so that she would be here when Alex arrived. She didn't know what to make of her feeling of the situation that she found herself in. She was constantly reminded about it by the strange feeling of her sensitive newly shaved pussy rubbing against her clothes, it was turning her on to no end! But her classes kept her busy until she got back to her dorm, and she didn't want Alex walking in on her in the middle of her rubbing herself, so she had to wait impatiently until he arrived. She was eager for him to come, which just had her more confused. Oh well, just one week of this and I'll be free of him, and then life will be a lot simpler again.

The second knock shook her out of her reverie and she went to open the door.

Sure enough, Alex was there looking slightly rumpled but handsome just the same.

Well, she thought to herself, this week isn't going to be all that bad...

A somewhat expectant looking Sandra met Alex at the door. It looked like she was trying to hide a look of happiness and relief when she saw him, and he could well imagine the war going on in her mind. Going from a domineering man hater to a submissive slave to a man must be confusing the hell out of her. But a quick peek at the commands he implanted in her mind showed that not only were they still there, they were growing stronger.

Without preamble, he walked in. "Do you have anything to drink?"

"Just some water, milk, and tea."

"Perfect, fix me a cup of tea."

Sandra hurried off to do as he ordered, doing a slight double take when she realized what she was doing, amazed that she didn't seem to object, and started fixing a cup of tea for him.

Alex wandered over and sat down on her bed, taking off his shoes in the process. Once he saw her finish putting the tea bag into the cup and put the water to boil he called her over.

"Come over here and give me a foot massage until the water is ready."

Again, Sandra surprised herself when she didn't even hesitate or feel anger at having to obey this man's orders. She just came over, took off his socks and started massaging his feet. She even felt somewhat happy about it, which made her even more confused.

After a few minutes of this, the water started boiling and she went over to pour it, used a spoon to speed up its steeping, put in the requested amounts of milk and sugar, and gave him a cup of tea. He spent a moment enjoying a sip. Without any other instructions, Sandra resumed massaging his feet.

Alex looked down at the dark haired beauty who was making his feet feel so good, watching as her head bobbed up and down unconsciously as she worked, remembering the previous night when she went down on him. This is bliss, he thought. Taking another sip of his tea, Alex enjoyed the massage a few moments more.

"Alright, that's enough. Stand up. I want to inspect my property."

Sandra felt a pleasurable shudder wash through her at his reference to her.

"Yes master."

"Now take your clothes off."

Slowly, she took her clothes off, feeling a bit self-conscious at first, but gaining speed as her confidence grew. Very soon she was showing off her toned, nude body. She caught a glimpse of herself in one of her mirrors and felt proud at how her body looked.

She wasn't the only one admiring as Alex gave her a careful look. She had a very fit and desirable body. Looking at her like this, her Greek ancestry showed very clearly in the colour of her skin, the sharp angles in her face, the look of her hair, yet it was all very subtle. All and all, she was an excellent choice.

"Put your hands behind your head, and spread your legs apart."

Alex got up to circle around her as she complied with his orders. He ran his fingers down her muscled arms down to the shoulder, up her neck and through her hair. It was very soft. Feeling her ear and running his hand down her body, he felt her shiver in what he assumed was desire. Walking behind her he felt her toned ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Sandra gave a little yelp, but continued to hold her position.

Running his hands around her torso to her front, he raised his hand up to her left breast and cupped it gently. Her nipples were already aroused from all the sensation Alex was causing throughout her body and she was breathing like she was in a marathon. Flicking the nipple a little, he moved his hand over to her right breast and flicked that too. They were hard little bullets, begging for attention.

Alex moved his hand down her bare breast, down over her stomach, and smiled in approval as he felt the bareness of her pussy. He slid his hand over her bare slit and felt the wetness leaking out of there. Alex slowly inserted two fingers inside. Sandra gave a gasp and shudder in response. Alex could feel her pussy muscles contract in a small orgasm and smiled.

Removing his fingers, he brought them up to her mouth. Sandra hesitated for a moment, but then opened her mouth and proceeded to clean her juices off his fingers. Never before had she tasted her own juices, but after a minute she decided that they weren't that bad. Besides, she was so turned on at the moment she was willing to do almost anything to get fucked right now.

Suddenly Alex stepped away from her, and she almost lost her balance.

"Undress me."

"Yes master."

Sandra was amazed at how quickly she submitted and obeyed, but she was too full of hormones to care. She nearly ripped off his shirt, but then forced herself to calm down and took it off slowly.

Very quickly she had the rest of his clothes off and was kneeling in front of him. Without any prompting, Sandra started touching and massaging Alex's dick, and shortly thereafter started licking it. He was mostly hard, but she wanted him rock solid when he entered her.

It didn't take long, and then she was lifted off her feet and thrown onto her bed. Her master was on top of her with a sense of urgency and she thrust her hips up to meet his hardness. Her master slid into her completely in one hard fast stroke, causing lights to explode behind her eyes. He thrust in again and Sandra pushed her hips up again to meet him. Again and again her master pounded into her, taking her roughly, thrusting their way to another orgasm until Alex gave a groan and she felt him shooting inside of her. She lost control of herself as her body jerked and spasmed as her own orgasm peaked.

It was only hours later when Alex recovered from the animal like sex he had with Sandra, but he found himself wide-awake. He barely remembered crawling into bed and Sandra cuddling up beside him. He was a happy man, everything seemed to be going perfectly, but just to make sure he decided to examine Sandra's mental landscape again.

Entering her mind, Alex slowly and carefully surveyed the situation. He found peaks and valleys in her mind, which seem to represent certain concepts in her mind. He found the peak that represented her submissiveness, growing now that it had been uncovered, and another peak that represented her obedience to him growing right beside it. Unfortunately, it seemed to be taking material from the peak that represented her self-respect, which was probably not a good thing.

There was a valley which herself respect was feeding from, which seemed to represent her hatred of men, but it was being filled in by her obedience to him, causing a lot of material to be moved around without much useful effect.

Alex considered the problem for a moment, and decided that some space had to be made between the peak and valley, but how? After a moment's thought, he tried combining the obedience peak with the concepts of protectiveness and Alex being the exception to the rule. It took a few tries but Alex finally managed it and felt the new concepts merge into the obedience peak. Then he saw the peak move, with the exception concept giving it the ability to separate itself from the valley, and the protectiveness, being a sort of opposite of the valley, gave the push away. As Alex watched, he saw the peak start to accelerate its climb once again, and her hatred of men resumed its normal state. But there seemed to be another problem.

The obedience/protectiveness/exception peak didn't seem to have enough support at the base and was threatening to topple over. Because there didn't seem to be a reason for the protectiveness and the exception portion, it didn't have enough support to hold it's growing peak. The obedience came from her ingrained submissiveness, but the other two concepts didn't have anything like that supporting it. Looking around for concepts that would be appropriate to act as a support, and he found respect from the contest which he won, as well as from his willingness to let her free from her bet. Further there was the newfound happiness she was experiencing with her situation, and a sense of direction being given her by him by serving him. Alex took all of these concepts, and mixed them into the support of her base. Again, it took a while, but it seemed to work and combine well. Taking one final look around her mental landscape to make sure everything balanced all right, Alex withdrew from her mind. Finding himself tired, he just went to sleep again.

Sandra awoke from a strange dream where she was a bird flying above a forest who's landscape was changing beneath her into more ascetically pleasing ways.

She looked around and it took her a moment to remember she was in her bed with a man who was her master for the next couple of days. She needed to get up.

Sandra went over to her bathroom and after taking care of the essentials and washing her hands, she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. It was the same face that she's always seen, the one she's looked at for years, but she didn't recognize it.

All her life, she was strong. She was the one who ran the fastest, could do the most, who tended to lead others. Now she was being lead in the most degrading way possible, and she was happy about it. She always had an energy that allowed her to surpass others; to pick fights and right injustices, and now she was in an unjust situation, and all she could think was how could she please her master further. Her master. She couldn't even think of him as just Alex anymore.

Sandra looked over at him as he lay there sleeping and tried to feel hate for this man as she did other men, but no matter how she focused, she just felt her anger wash away and all that was left was a kind of awe and protectiveness.

Unwilling to confront her feelings further, Sandra quietly climbed back into bed and cuddled up to her master.

Alex woke up late in the morning to the smell of steeping tea. Alex looked over and was pleased to see that a breakfast of scrambled eggs and other assortments were laid out for him as well as his clothing, washed and neatly folded. Sandra was apparently in the bathroom cleaning something or other.

Being somewhat famished, Alex quickly demolished his meal, noticing the fantastic flavouring she did with the eggs, and gulping down the tea. Afterward, he just sat back and marveled over his success and mentally made plans for the day. He didn't go into too much detail because today he was meeting Kirstine, and wasn't sure how that would go.

Alex was halfway through putting on his clothes when Sandra came out of the bathroom, finished with whatever task she had done, and knelt before him, eyes down.

"I'm very pleased with your efforts."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.