Petunia - Cover

Petunia

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young country girl comes to the big city and finds her darker side. Murder, meyhem, mob and intrigue. A BDSM Romance

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM  

Damon left the apartment and took the elevator down to the third level. As he suspected, the fucking dolts hadn't packed the bodies in ice. They were sitting on the cart, ready to be hauled up to the service entrance when everyone was gone. Vinnie's smug expression was almost enough to make him want to bash his face in. But not yet. They had to get the bodies to the Islands.

"Hey, guys! Looks like you're all set, right!" he said with obvious delight.

"Yeah. For a little guy, he weighs a ton, ya' know," said Max. Vinnie just smirked at him.

"Say, Max, how long will it take you to get to the Marina?"

He looked up at Vinnie. "Oh, dunno. Maybe 8-9 hours. Don't want to speed or nothin'."

"Yeah, that's good thinking, Max. So, have you arranged to pick up some ice on the road?"

"Ice? What for?"

"Oh, come on, Max. Quit joking with me. It's over a hundred in the back of the van and it will be even hotter in Miami. You're not going to load them into the yacht in broad daylight, are you?"

"Uh, no, boss." His eyes were flicking over at Vinnie, who was no longer smirking. Vinnie was supposed to be the brains. It was a major screw up, the kind of detail Mama would have expected him to think of. Especially when he took over this club from this faggot.

"We'll get some ice from the freezer, Mr. D," said Vinnie. "I was planning on getting that out at the last minute, so it wouldn't melt. And, oh yeah, we'll put it in plastic bags, so it won't melt all over, too." With that 'save' his smugness returned. He could do this job as good as that phony bastard.

"Well, look. I'm sorry you two had to miss the celebration upstairs. To make up for it, I saved two bottles of the best champagne for you. Besides," he kicked at the largest lump on the cart, "it's his Anniversary next week, just about the time you get down there. It would be a shame not to toast to his good health, right?" He gave a big laugh, as if this was a great joke.

"Gee, that's real nice of you boss. Thanks." Max took possession of the bottles.

"Remember guys, work first, play later. This is the good stuff. You'll probably never have any better. So, get them in the water, arrange for them to be found, then party to your heart's content. And drink one for me, too, will you? I really owe you guys for your help with this project. When you get back, I think it's time we talked about moving you up in the organization after this. Finish this, then we'll talk."

"Hey, boss? Any chance we'll get a piece of the new girl when we get back? She's a hot one, she is."

"Well, Max, you know I don't like loose ends. But I'll tell you what. If she's still around when you get back, I'll arrange for you to have her for a while. How about that? I can't promise and I'm not sure how things are going to work out with her, but you're on, OK?"

"Gee, thanks, boss. You're da best!"

"You, too, Max. Vinnie. Drive safe."

He managed not to ball up his fists as he turned away from them. It was always the weakest links that fucked up a perfect plan. All the idiots had to do was drive to Miami, wait until nightfall, load the bodies on the yacht and sink the sucker where it could be found. It was all arranged. They couldn't fail. They couldn't. Harold's body had to be found and in the next week. It would take a while for the insurance to do an investigation and then pay out the money. And time was running out. He had to have the money in his hands in the next 21 days to make it on the books for this quarter.

He had all the signatures he needed from the stubborn little cunt to empty the account. Powers of Attorney. What a wonderfully legal way to steal. Now all they had to do was find Harold's body a long ways away from here.

Damon was feeling slightly better when he got back to the apartment. His new pet was waiting for him, naked and kneeling beside his bed. Fresh sheets, freshly showered, her hair in the thick woven braid he favored. She smelled of musk, a sensual scent she didn't usually wear. He liked it. It smelled familiar.

He called her into the bathroom and she scrubbed his body while he showered, thoroughly and with a refreshing delight. She explored him, touching him, calling him 'Master' over and over as would a child with a new toy. She dried him tenderly, his arousal evident as he led her to the bedroom. She seemed nervous, a bride on her honeymoon.

Damon picked up the black cord. It was a symbol of his dominance, his mastery over his pets. He fondled the cool silk, remembering the many different pets that had been bound by this cord. It had been passed from pet to pet, a link between them. It was a legacy.

"Master?" his new pet asked, breaking his reverie.

"Yes, Pet?" She kneeling, shivering.

"Master. I would ask your forgiveness. You were right all along. I belong to you. It was wrong of me to make you wait. Please forgive me, Master."

"Not to worry, my pet. All is forgiven."

"Oh, thank you, Master. I would love to make it up to you, if I may. And I have a request."

"And what makes you think I would grant it?"

"Because you are a wise Master. If you don't wish to, I will never ask again. But it would mean so much to me. To us, Master."

This was intriguing. He had always been attracted to her little mind. It was her sexiest feature. It kept things exciting.

"So what is your request?"

"Master, always before when you have given me the pleasure of your body, you have bound me. I would like to give you, just once, I would like to give you myself as a complete woman. I know I am your pet and unworthy. But this night, on this special occasion, let me give you my whole being, my all."

He considered her request, weighing the silken cord in his hands. It would be a novelty to have a free pet. He had had to be so wary with that Dom last night. She wouldn't let his hands near her throat and he wouldn't let hers near his, either, for that matter. And with her hands free he hardly could let himself go either, but it had been nice.

There was no rush tonight. The needle could wait. Now that those two idiots had finally taken the cart up the elevator, the building would be empty until tomorrow night. He had given instructions.

He coiled the cord in his hands and set it on the nightstand. Later. He would put it on her later.

He was not disappointed with his decision. His pet exceeded his expectations, which were very high indeed. She gave of herself completely, teasing him, exciting him over and over. The passion was mutual and frequent.

The long night passed by, cry after exalting cry filling the silence of the darkened building. Time and again his pet urged him to a new hardness he didn't think he could manage. Still she urged him on, demanding, giving herself to his pleasure.

No, it hadn't been a mistake. It was a memory he would always cherish.

When he could give her no more, his pet slipped from his side. He heard the water running into the bath, her silvery voice humming a child-like melody. Then she was urging him up again, but to his feet this time. It was as if she couldn't get enough of his body, she was touching and caressing him constantly. It was her only chance to do so and he indulged her. He was a good Master, after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.