My Condition - Cover

My Condition

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tongue-in-cheek coming of age romance

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   School  

Twenty minutes later, the inevitable happened. I knew it would. Some girls have this impeccable sense of timing when laying in the sun, and Lisa was one of those who had it. Never too long on one side, efficiently turning, changing the angle of the chair slightly to best catch the sun's rays. It was another one of their infernal internal clocks. I was counting the seconds, too. Tick-tock. Hoping. Tick-tock. Praying. Tick-tock. Begging the Deities to let this be a one-sided roast. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

The Fates didn't hear me. I saw her hands lazily reach back and tie the knot at her neck, then tighten and tie the knot in the middle of her back. Amazing, the almost liquid grace with which she accomplished that contortion. I almost didn't regret having to roll over. Almost.

I was midway through my roll, turning away from her, when the unthinkable happened. Never had it happened to me before. Never had anyone been so unthinking, so uncaring, so crass in their behavior towards me. All my planning, all my preparations tossed so carelessly aside.

"Hey! You want a soda?"

Lisa was handing me a can of coke. What was so devastating was that she had grabbed the towels off my chair and was wiping the condensation off the can for me. The towels I had so carefully pulled off the cart, ready to cover, to protect the innocent blue eyes of Goddess Lisa. All I could see were those wonderfully thick towels falling to the tiled deck on the other side of her chair. Out of my reach.

"Thanks," I managed, taking the cold can from her hand. Numbly, I leaned slowly back in the chair, keeping one leg bent, the leg nearest her, my knee raised in a coy fashion in an attempt to mask the mass of swollen flesh in my shorts. It was all I could think of.

For a while I thought I had been successful. I began to breathe a little easier. I just might make it through this. Then I saw her begin to squirm in her chair. Like she was trying for a better angle. I caught her looking away from staring at my crotch more than once, but our eyes never met. She wasn't looking at my face. Finally, she sat up in her chair and swung her legs over the side, so she was sitting facing my chair. I braced myself for her tirade.

"Did I cause that?" she asked softly, pointing her chin at my groin. She was now staring openly at it.

She was direct, I'll say that for her. And calm, too. Fuck! In fact, if I wasn't mistaken, she had an almost hungry look on her face as she stared at my bulging swim suit. I decided to be honest with her, which I had learned in high school wasn't always the best course. "No, not really."

She started to smile, already making her next move in the game she seemed to be playing single-handedly. I obviously didn't know the rules of her game or I would have answered differently. I was a fast learner, but this was a completely new situation and I didn't have a fucking clue where she was going. At least she wasn't screaming or pointing a gun or knife at me.

When she finally comprehended what I had said, she made a small jerk, like a finely tuned machine that suddenly skipped a gear when stopped too soon. Confused, she looked at my face, for the first time in about twenty minutes.

"Huh?"

"It's not because of you..."

I paused, wondering how bold I could be with her. Something about her hungry look encouraged me to do something I had never done before, not that I'd ever had the chance, but let's not quibble. I went for broke.

"... but if it wasn't, I'm sure it would be."

"Be what?" She was confused.

"Because of you."

She blushed, pleased at my lame attempt to compliment her. She was staring openly at my crotch again.

"I have a boyfriend," she said quietly after several moments of reverent silence.

I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or reminding herself.

"That figures."

"What?"

"The best girls all have boyfriends," I said, still trying to figure out what was going on.

"He's been gone all summer. Football training camps and stuff."

"I'm sorry." I had no idea where this was going. Nor did I really care that her boyfriend played football.

"I just want you to know I have a boyfriend."

"So you mentioned," I said as I watched her slide her butt over to sit on the edge of my chair.

Closer now, she stared at my crotch again. She licked her lips and they remained slightly parted.

"I love him. I really do." It was quieter than before, almost a prayer.

"Uh-huh." My response was a whisper. Her fingertips were so soft they burned my flesh, even through the swimming trunks.

"He hasn't been here all summer."

"Ummmm." Lisa was very good with her hands. My prick was now exposed to the direct sunlight. It was a move so deft, she had obviously had a lot of practice, to be so good. I heard a small gasp when she saw it out in the open. A typical response. But still no hysterical screaming. I took that for a good sign.

"It must hurt, all swollen like that."

She tore her eyes from my throbbing shaft and looked at my face. She was now straddling my hips, kneeling, one of her legs on either side of my hips, poised, primed.

"J-John, I have a boyfriend. I-I'm doing this for you." It sounded like she was begging, but there was no way in Hell I was trying to stop her.

Two delicate fingers relocated her bottom swatch to one side, and I gradually didn't have to worry about getting a sunburn on my pecker. Well the top half, anyway.

"Ohhhhh." That was both of us.

Lisa began grunting and groaning, my size beginning to stretch her wider than she was used to. Breathing heavily through her nose, I saw the determination flare in her eyes. There was something else there, too. Pride, I think. I knew then and there that this was going to be a great fuck, not that I had any points for reference. Instinctively I knew she was going to try to subdue the beast rising up inside of her, but she had no way of knowing she couldn't win this contest. I may have forgotten to mention a few details about myself to her.

It took her a long while and great effort, but Lisa finally managed to bring the fabric of our bathers together. It wasn't a painless process for her, but in a way the pain seemed to drive her on. Not that she was into it, but the pain she was feeling was never quite enough to make her stop. I would see the tensing of her mouth as she would swallow another millimeter or so. I could tell that her cunt must be stretching to the limits of its elasticity. Then, holding still, I would see the triumph in her eyes as the pain eased. Another push down, and the cycle would start over until she had it all inside her.

Then the fun started. Her vaginal opening was so taut that every move up and down dragged her exposed clit over the hard shaft she had impaled herself on. It was probably more stimulation than she was used to and the strength and suddenness of her first orgasm took her by surprise.

She was just getting into her rhythm when she got this queer look on her face in the middle of a long down stroke, like she was surprised or something. Then she shook, kind of like when I stuck my finger in the electrical socket that one time. She must have shaken for several seconds, then she sort of collapsed, like she was wilting, but on the inside. Happily wilting.

Breathing heavily, she put her hands flat on my chest with her elbows locked and sat staring at me. Waiting.

"What?" I asked finally.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Come on! I'm doing this for you. Didn't you come yet?"

"Uh, oh yeah. It was great." I had cum, but not right then. I didn't think it would be the best time to tell her it had happened in the pool watching her get out. She really was a sight to behold, and those legs...

"But, but you're still hard. Why aren't you getting soft?"

"Oh, that." I didn't elaborate. I improvised. "Maybe it's just you." OK. I lied.

She looked at me like she didn't want to believe me, but like she wasn't completely sure, either. Girls have egos, too, and I think she kind of wanted to believe me but this was hard to swallow. In more ways than one. She knew the effect she had on most guys. Of course, she had never seen this strong of a reaction before, but still, was it possible?

She didn't say anything more for a while. When she did start moving again, this time it was with a deliberate sensuality that would have told any sane man he was in big trouble. It was perform or die time, and something in the way she moved told me she had seen more than a few strong men fall under her.

But I wasn't sane. I was delirious. My first fuck and it was with a goddess. An honest to goodness fucking goddess. Of late, in my dorm room on an endless string of lonely Friday nights, I had begun imagining I would either have to pay a professional to lose my virginity or get some fat chick really drunk. Neither appealed to me, for different reasons, but on those lonely nights I had felt myself running out of options.

Until today. With Lisa. I couldn't imagine it could get any better.

I tried to reach up and touch her breasts while she was fucking herself on me the second time. Still somewhat coherent, she took one hand off my chest and stopped me.

"P-please don't. I have a boyfriend, John."

Yeah, sure. Like that explained what she was doing with my cock stuck up inside her while she was getting her rocks off. Again. It struck me as funny, and I started to laugh. Not out loud, but I began to shake, holding it in. That must have rubbed her the right way, as she gave a tiny little squeak, dug her fingernails into my pectoral muscles and then surrendered her breasts into my waiting hands.

They were wonderful. Soft, firm and wonderfully rounded. Just the right size. They were capped with nipples that almost squealed when you rolled them the right way.

Her golden hair tickled my face as she hung her head down, sated for the time being, breathing heavily.

"OK, but no kissing. I have a boyfriend."

"So you mentioned. Several times."

"I just wanted to help you out. Really. It-It looked painful."

"Uh-huh. So this was all for my benefit?"

"Yes. Honest. Well, sort of. Greg's been gone all summer and... Damn, you're still hard."

She said that last with a touch of awe, as if reconsidering her opinion of me. Somehow I think I just got moved up a couple of notches, and there were probably quite a few notches on her bedpost. Something told me Lisa enjoyed an active sex life.

I nodded, focusing on easing the fabric hiding those perfect nipples to the side.

"Can you go again?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know."

"Well... I've never done this before."

Her mouth dropped open in stunned surprise, and while she was distracted I succeeded in freeing the second nipple. It was mouth watering and my next goal was to do just that.

"You mean... You've never... This... Your first..."

I think she found that hard to believe.

"I find that hard to believe."

See?

I leaned up with my head, stretching my neck as far as I could. When she inhaled, and if I timed it just right, I could just barely flick the tip of my tongue over her nipple. I was really straining and must have been grunting, not paying her the attention she thought she deserved. Given her current position sitting on my cock and all, she may have had a point.

Suddenly she sat back. If she hadn't completely impaled herself on my shaft again when she did so, I would have thought she was getting ready to get up. Reaching up behind her, she yanked on the knot behind her neck and then the one behind her back. With a soft flutter, the delicate fabric fell to the pool deck.

"Satisfied?"

The grin on my face said it all. They were glorious, perfection, exquisite, and I told her so. I said more about her breasts than I had said all that day. More words than I had spoken in a week, maybe more. They captivated me. She let me touch them as I talked, so I kept on talking. She pretended she didn't like to hear me extol the beauty of her charms. She had a boyfriend, remember? But she didn't interrupt, either.

It was getting dark when she finally climbed off my shaft. I had to help her into the house, she was so sore. I drew a hot bath in the huge bathtub/Jacuzzi and settled her down into the soothing waters. I went back out to the pool house and got my clothes.

I slept on the couch in the family room that night.

Lisa woke me the next morning, dressed for work. She was walking a little gingerly, but seemed OK.

"I'll be done by noon," she told me. "Do you want to stay here, or do you want me to drop you off at your place and pick you up later?"

We were apparently going to spend more time together today. I didn't mind at all but I needed some clean clothes. I told her. She dropped me off and sped to the office in her Daddy's BMW.

I quickly did about six loads of laundry, as I had to get them all done before noon. I managed it, pulling out the last load from the drier about five minutes before she was supposed to be there. Carting the heavy baskets up the five flights from the laundry room in the basement was a chore, and I saw her standing in the hallway waiting for me. I was glad I had left a note on the door.

She came into the apartment without a word and reached for the top wad of clothing. Using the seat of the couch we proceeded to fold all the clothes in the baskets, a feat I had heretofore left untried. Neatly folded and stacked articles of clothing, in separate piles. What a novel concept...

When all the clothes were folded and I had put them away, Lisa shucked off her business jacket without standing up. She somehow maneuvered me to sit on the couch while she moved to her knees, positioning herself between my legs.

"Were you really a virgin until yesterday?"

I nodded, afraid to speak. All I could do was watch her hands as they moved down the row of buttons on her blouse, undoing them as they descended. When the last one came undone and she pulled off her blouse, I gasped for air. I hadn't realized I was holding my breath.

"Have you ever done anything?"

I shook my head 'no' as her fingers deftly popped open the front clasp of her bra.

"Didn't you ever date?"

Another shake, and the zipper of her skirt slithered down.

"Kiss?"

Again, a negative. Her panties joined the pile of her clothes on the couch.

"Does it ever go down?"

Another shake, followed by a gasp as my gym shorts were pulled down to my knees, then down to my ankles.

"Never?"

Groaning, I think I managed a 'ga-ga' sound as her mouth slipped over the head of my cock. Even though this was my first blow job, I could tell she was good. Masterful. Experienced. But then, I reminded myself, Lisa had a boyfriend.

Lucky bastard.

I stopped her before she hurt herself. I think she was trying to get me to ejaculate into her mouth, but that wasn't going to happen. Not that it couldn't, but one of the side effects of being hard all the time is that I had a hair trigger. I had already shot my load earlier while we were folding laundry.

Hey, give me a break! It was her fault! She had smiled at one of my stupid jokes and then tickled me in the ribs. So I came in my shorts. So what?

As a result of her attempts to taste my cum, she was forcing more and more of me into her mouth. The only trouble was that her teeth were very white and very sharp and her mouth had an opening smaller than I was around. It was getting painful and I didn't want her to go too far and get stuck. I was already imagining the paramedics report. Using the Jaws of Life suddenly had a whole new meaning...

She looked crestfallen that she hadn't been able to get me to cum. It was obvious that had never happened to her before. Trying to make her feel better, I told her it had been the most magnificent feeling I had had. Since yesterday. Indescribable. But that I couldn't get off that way. Usually. Right, as if I had ever had a chance to find out before twenty minutes ago.

Lisa was a determined girl and she bounced right back from this major setback in her young life. For the rest of that day, Hell, for the summer, she tried to determine just how long I could keep it hard. Then she tried to determine how many times she could come in one day. How many times in single session. How many times when she was on top. Then on the bottom. Doggy-style. And so on. And so on. And so on. Yes, she was very determined.

With all of that, there were three things we never did that summer. We never kissed. We never did anal. We never talked. OK, a little talk about weird shit, like drugs. But nothing personal.

Still, I learned a lot. I learned how to fuck, of course, and how to do it so the girl would like it. I learned to be gentle with my size. I learned about G-spots and clits, nipples and navels. Best of all, I learned to lick cunt.

Lisa particularly liked that, too, and I got good, fast. In fact, she acted almost as if Greg never did that for her. And me? It was like a revelation. I discovered I could please a woman without fear of harming her.

It was a glorious summer. I slipped it into Lisa as July slipped into August and August into September. Labor Day weekend was coming up and Lisa told me she was going up to State to take care of some sorority stuff. She had been elected President of the Gamma Phi sorority for this year and needed to get some of the social calendar ready for rush. Would I like to go with her?

Of course I accepted. She checked me into a local motel and I lounged around the pool while she was getting her stuff done. It was quite a change for me, to have the courage to lie around in the open like that. Oh, sure, there was the occasional 'Harumph' or titter. Several gasps, too, when I would roll over on my back, but I minded my own business and those old ladies minded theirs. I noticed none of them got up and left the pool while I was there. I swore the next time I would wear the Speedo trunks.

When Lisa came back the following evening, she seemed nervous. No, not really nervous, but kind of unsure, somehow. It was odd for her to be that way. I soon found out why.

"Uh, John, uh, I had a talk with a doctor..."

Oh, shit. She was pregnant. And she had a boyfriend. And he had 35 big fucking team mates. I was as dead as a fly on the windshield.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.