Otherworldly - Cover

Otherworldly

by Forgotten Idol

Copyright© 2007 by Forgotten Idol

Fantasy Sex Story: A loner teenager comes across a small mythical creature in the woods. It must be a dream, or a nightmare. *previous unreleased tripe* - this story was finished (sort of) a year ago, but never uploaded because I thought it was stupid. Then I realized that everything I write is stupid. So here it is.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Size   Slow   .

I was never exactly a popular guy. No, it's not that I was some ugly geek. Maybe I was just a typical teenager that wanted to be left alone. It wasn't strange to catch me walking alone around the woods near my house. I lived in a small town; people in the city would call it a redneck town. It was. I hated it, but I hated everything.

The woods near my house were huge, you could get lost in the place. It's some hunting ground or something. Some people have gotten lost in there before.

I had skipped out of school early, and was avoiding going home to my drunk dad, so I was wandering around the woods.

I was walking around an area that I was not very familiar with. It was very heavily wooded and I had to push my way through the heavy undergrowth. It was an area where you could lost in, a place where no one could see you even if they were fifty feet away. Needless to say, I enjoyed it.

I walked through the thick brush for about twenty more feet, and suddenly it cleared out. I looked around. It was a small clearing about twenty feet wide. It was quite beautiful.

I was looking around when I suddenly saw a little woman. I'm not saying that I saw a midget or a dwarf; I've seen "little" people before, and this was not one of them. What I saw was an actual little woman. She was wrapped in a thin white sheet. She was sitting against a small tree, softly humming.

I wiped my eyes to be certain that I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't, she was really there. I took a few steps towards her and she looked up at me.

She smiled at me. Her eyes were sparkling. They were a a bright shade of bluish gray. Her face was roundish, and looked completely carefree. Her smile and face were like that of a child's.

"Hi," she said. She still had a smile on her face. Her voice was high and peaceful. It was very calming.

"Ummm... Hi," I said.

"Whatcha' doin' in my woods?" She asked, laughing.

"I didn't know they were yours," I said.

She giggled. "You're silly."

I smiled at her. "I've been called worse things." I still wasn't certain that if everything I was seeing was real.

She smiled and stood. I finally got a full view of her. She was barely three feet tall, but looked like a fully proportional woman. There was not an ounce of fat on her. She had shapely hips, and a smooth firm belly. Her breasts were firm, and small, jiggling just slightly as she took a step. The sheet she wore was draped only over her shoulders and hung at her side, allowing her entire body to be exposed to me. As I looked her over, I found myself being captivated by her. Her pale skin seemed so smooth and soft. Her face was bright and smiling, but what captivated me the most was the enticing imagine between her legs.

Her body was completely void of hair, and her bald pussy was like nothing I had ever seen before. It seemed to be just two small folds of flesh that connected to make a little slit between her thighs. It was beautiful.

She laughed softly as she approached me.

"I'm surprised you noticed me," she said, "humans rarely come here and when they do, they never bother to see me."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because they aren't looking," she said.

"I wasn't looking for you," I told her, "I was just wandering through the woods."

"It really doesn't matter, it is just strange that you can see me," she stopped only a few feet from me and looked up at me. The top of her head didn't even fully reach my waist.

"So what are you then?" I asked.

"I've been called lots of things by you silly humans," she said, "A nymph, a Fairy... among other things."

"But what are you?" I asked again, knowing that she didn't actually answer my question.

"I'm alive, that's all that matters," she said.

I looked around the small clearing. "Great, a motivational speaker," I whispered to myself.

I heard her giggle again. "I've never been this close to a human before," she said as she looked at me up and down. "I always thought you were smaller."

"You've never had contact with humans?" I asked. You would have thought that I would have been more freaked out about my situation, but her presence was strangely comforting and familiar.

"Not personally, I've only seen them at a distance," she took a step closer to me and tugged at my pants. "Why do you wear all this stuff?" She asked.

"I don't know. We just do, it protects us a little, I guess. Like our more sensitive areas," I told her.

"It's like armor?" She asked, a confused look in her eye.

"Yes. I guess you can say that," I said.

"That's funny. Humans don't like to feel the cool air on their skin?" she asked. She opened her arms a stretched, taking a deep breath. "I love the air."

"Well, they enjoy it some times," I said.

"I love laying in the moss over there," she pointed, "and enjoying the sun."

I looked over at it. The sun was beating down on it, and the area looked very bright.

"Come on, join me," she said, giving my pants a little pull before running over to the moss. She giggled like a playful child.

I guess I had little choice. I followed her and watched as she threw the thin sheet off of her shoulders and laid down on the moss. I went and sat down on the moss beside her. I felt the moss with my hands, it was dry and warm. I had always thought that moss didn't grow in sunlight, but nothing about my situation was normal.

"Do you have a name, Human? I know humans like to give each other names," she asked me.

"Mark," I told her.

"Hmm... Mark," she smiled.

"Do you have a name?" I asked.

"Nope. But if you want you can call me Nina. I always enjoyed the sound of that," she looked over at me and smiled more broadly.

"Ok, Nina. It's nice to meet you," I smiled back.

"Why don't you take your armor off and enjoy the sun?" she asked.

"Ummm... I don't know," I said.

Nina giggled again, "You humans are so silly. It will feel lovely, and the moss is so comfortable."

Maybe I felt a little too comfortable. "Alright, just don't laugh at me," I told her.

She giggled again, "What you mean, Silly?"

"Nothing," I said. I pulled off my shirt, and I noticed her watching me.

"You know if you didn't wear your armor all the time you wouldn't be so pale," she said.

"Hey, you look pretty pale yourself," I pointed out.

"That is the way that I am," she said.

"Well, this is the way that I am," I told her.

"But I have seen a human before that was almost black," she said.

I laughed, "well, yeah. There are different races of humans. Some are darker than others."

"Really? I didn't know that," she shrugged and smiled again. Her eyes were still fixated on me.

I tossed my shirt aside and undid my pants. I pulled then down and stepped out of them. She was still watching me. I hesitated to take off my boxers.

"You wear armor underneath your armor too?" She asked.

I chuckled a bit. "Extra protection for those sensitive parts," I told her.

She continued watching me with a bit of curiosity on her face.

I guessed there was nothing to this really. I shook off my hesitation and pulled down my boxers and kicked them aside. There I was in the woods, naked, being watched by some strange mythical creature that probably didn't really exist.

"Your thing is on the outside of you?" she asked, pointing at my crotch.

I was a little embarrassed, I had not expected my dick to be a topic of discussion.

"Ummm... yea. Is there something wrong with that?" I asked.

"Well, all other creature's things are inside of them until they are ready to mate," she informed me. "Are you ready to mate, or something?" she asked.

I laughed. "No. It's always on the outside. It just gets harder and bigger when I'm ready to mate," I told her.

"That's strange," she said. Her eyes were glued to my dick. "Most creature's things are skinny and pink. I didn't expect a human's to be that big."

"Ummm... It's not strange for a human, I guess," I told her. I didn't exactly know how big I was, but as a horny teenager I had seen my share of porn and knew that I was bigger than average. "Maybe it's a bit bigger than normal, but there are bigger."

"Hrmm, interesting," she smiled.

I walked over and laid down next to her. No sooner had I done so, had she grabbed on to my cock.

"Hey, what the... !" I jumped.

"I just want to see it," she looked up at me and smiled. Her little hands clamped down on my sensitive shaft. Her touch was so warm and gentle. I heard her giggle. "It's hairy," she smiled and ran a hand through my pubic hair. She kept rubbing her tiny hands along my cock, and I felt it starting to swell.

"Do you touch it a lot?" she asked, "I mean it's right here in front of you all the time." She eyes were glued to my growing cock.

"Well, I guess some would say that I do, I mean, everyone does really," I told her.

She giggled again, "Does it feel good to you when you touch yourself?" she asked.

"Yes it does," I told her.

"If feels good when I touch myself too," She said.

"Oh, you touch yourself too?" I asked her. I felt my cock swell more rapidly.

"Yea, all the time. It feels really good," she smiled.

"So you are saying that all you do all day is lay in the sun and touch yourself?" I asked the little woman.

"Yep," she looked up at me with a huge smile on her face. "Don't you?"

"Well, not all day long," I smiled.

"Too bad," she laughed softly. She removed one of her hands from my cock and reached between her legs. "Mmmm," she sighed as she stroked herself. Her thin legs spread out.

My cock rocketed to hardness when I saw her rubbing herself. She starting rubbing her tiny pussy harder and pressing her hips up. She moaned softly, almost whining in pleasure.

She looked back up at me and smiled, then gazed back at my cock which had quickly become fully erect.

"Mmm... that's so big," she sighed, "I know you are a large creature, but I had not thought that it would get that big." She pulled her hand away from her crotch. Her hand glistened with her juices. She rolled over to gaze at my cock, and brushed it softly with her fingers.

She sat up, and rolled over the sit over my thighs. She spread her legs and straddled me, sitting just beneath my cock. The feel of this little lady sitting on me, rubbing my cock, was electric. She pressed her body against my cock. The contrast outrageous. Compared to her small frame my cock looked enormous. Her crotch was right at the base of my cock, and my shaft went all the way up along her belly, the head swelled a few inches above her bellybutton not very far from her chest.

Precum oozed out of my cock, and Nina swiped it up with her fingers. She brought it up to her mouth and sucked on her finger.

"Mmmm, that tastes good," she smiled. She rubbed my cock up and down along her stomach. Her skin was burning. "Does this mean that you are ready to mate?" she asked.

I nodded at her. I was too lost in the feel of her touch that I couldn't really speak.

She continued to moan as she rubbed herself against my cock. I could feel her juices flowing out and covering my thighs. It was incredibly hot.

"Mmmm, I want you to mate with me," she said, pulling my cock tightly against her.

I looked up at her, "I don't think that's possible," I told her as I looked at how small she was and how large my cock looked compared to her.

She breathed heavily, and licked her lips as she looked at me. "Yes, it is, silly," she smiled. "I need it... it has been so terribly long since I have been penetrated."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.