Ring of Truth - Cover

Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Blog 14. A night in a hotel

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 14. A night in a hotel - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

10th November 2004

I'm sorry I didn't post a blog last Wednesday but I had to discus my research with my sponsors. This meant staying two nights in a small hotel in the Lake District, a venue chosen it seems more for its golf course than the convenience of its location. The directors of the company sponsoring me of course stayed in a top hotel but I shouldn't complain, my hotel was clean and friendly and provided the subject for this blog.

On the home front, Anna seems much happier. I sat near her at lunch today and listened in to her thoughts. She'd a notepad alongside her and was working out menus at first this puzzled me but then it became clear that her mistress was spending the weekend with her and I had images of a pink bedroom with lace curtains and the pair of them cuddling between the sheets.

Kathleen is getting on well and Rowlandson still seems to be co-operating and not trying to hassle her. She came to dinner with Sarah and me last Sunday and this brought curious looks from my student. Sarah has suggested that she might move in with me before Christmas. I know from her thoughts that it is more than 'might' as she is planning it for the weekend of the 18th and 19th of December. I always try and get off work early on Mondays because it is also Sarah's day off. Last Monday Mother invited us to dinner along with Jenny and Ralph and Jean. She's still very wary of me and whenever possible she will sit to one side, never directly facing me. At the end of the meal, Jean said to her, "You and Ray sit by the fire, us girls will wash up and that long pole of a son of yours can clear the table and put things away." Mother mildly protested but acquiesced. I puttered in the room collecting the spare cutlery and generally clearing the table but all the while listening in to my parent's thoughts. Father's mind was on the local team's poor performance at football the previous Saturday so I could easily shut his thoughts out. Mother's musings were far more interesting. Perhaps because of my presence, she thought about the bridge club and the embarrassment of having to tell the Pendergasts that her husband wouldn't allow her to play bridge any more and had sent her out to work so she wouldn't have the time.

<<Oh, I nearly died of shame when Mary Pendergast asked, "Does Ray know what we do here?" She was really worried at the thought they might have to close the club. I hated having to admit that he did and said he'd found out because of the semen in my vagina and the marks on my body. At least I didn't mention that the rest of the family knew as well or the real way they found out. Still cannot make out how Derek did it. It's either something that's occurred naturally or it's something he picked up at university. Sarah mentioned he'd done it to her but she wouldn't say what she'd told him. It's had some good effect though although I do miss the variety of things we did at the club. Ray's prick seems to have come out of retirement since then and there's not too many nights that we don't have sex in some form or other. Even when he can't get it up, he still tries to do me orally or I have to do it to him and if I seem reluctant, he's always ready to spank me. Not hard like that night but more than enough to warm my arse. Good job the kids are no longer at home. Wonder when Jenny will start getting pregnant? She says they're going to wait until she's thirty like many mums do these days. I expect Sarah will be like her too unless she gets herself in a family way to snare Derek. She says she won't and she seems honest enough about it. I like her a bit more now but I still think Derek should have done better for himself. They seem to get on all right with each other though. Think they might live together without getting married soon. Probably a good idea so he can dump her with less problems if the find they don't get on...">> I had to leave the room at that point but at least I learned mother's honest views on us and her improved relationship with dad.

Back to the real subject of this blog.

Also in the hotel where I stayed was a party of college students, eight boys and two girls. They'd been on a climbing holiday and were spending their last night at the hotel before returning home. It appeared they had booked a small youth hostel that would normally have been closed but they were given permission to stay there for their climbing in the mountains. The group had commandeered an alcove in the lounge and I sat with my laptop a few yards away going through my presentation for the directors on the following morning but the group kept distracting me. Although the spoken words were barely audible from where I sat, I could tell from the thoughts emanating from the alcove that one of the girls was having a hard time fighting off the attentions of the boys. It seems she'd been virtually forced to have sex with them at the hostel and they were now debating who should sleep with her that night. <<"I'm going to sleep in my own room, in my own bed with the door locked," the girl declared, "You've all fucked me quite enough for one holiday. Just because Melissa brought her boyfriend you all thought I was available for everyone's use. Not tonight!">> They argued, threatened and cajoled the girl but she was adamant. <<"Perhaps you fancy that geek in the suit with the computer then Sharon," one of the boys suggested looking at me." Couldn't be worse than you Bill Saunders," the girl retorted.>>

A little later I heard the girl think it was time to get another drink so I got up and decided to get one too. We met at the bar and had to wait for someone to come through and serve us. "Hi," she greeted me. <<"He's not bad looking. Perhaps I should talk with him and get away from the other bastards for a while.">>

"Hi," I returned, "I guess you're on holiday or a field study trip." I've grown fairly adept as asking indirect questions.

"Climbing holiday. We've been at Black Tops Youth Hostel for most of the week. Heading back tomorrow. What about you?" I told her the reason for my being there. "I hope to go to Durham University next year if I get the right grades," she informed me in her northern accent.

The barman came, "Ladies first," I smiled. <<"He's more of a gentlemen than the boys in my crowd. They'd have pushed me back.">> She ordered a rum and coke and I had a shandy. "Put it on my bill," I told the barman and turning to her said, "It's okay Glenadore Products are paying. It's not a come-on. I've a girlfriend at home but I wouldn't mind someone to talk to for a little while this evening to get my mind off the dreaded presentation in the morning."

Her face lit up with a mischievous smile, " Thanks. Maybe I'll do just that. I'm Sharon." <<"That'll give Bill and his cronies something to talk about. Maybe I'll even go to his room tonight.">> We sat at my table and she asked what my presentation was on and when I told her it was on the secondary infections caused by bedsores, she made a face and said, "Urgh! Gruesome," but then went on, "Can I see?" I warned her that some the pictures were indeed gruesome but said she wanted to see anyway. The group at the alcove had gone quiet and I noticed they were watching us. Their thoughts showed a mix of puzzlement at what she might be looking at and a little anger at her having left them. The PowerPoint presentation started and she made various remarks on how horrible the sores were. "Is that a woman's arse? Yuck! That is gross!"

This attracted the attention of the boys. "He's showing her dirty pictures," one called out and another strolled over, looked at the screen for a few moments and dashed for the door. "You're less squeamish than he is," I remarked. When he returned the presentation had changed to data information on the cures we had tried but he kept well away from the screen. "Is he still showing her dirty pictures?" asked one of the group when Dave returned.

"Dirty enough to make Baby Dave feel sick," Sharon retorted. We tried to talk about my work and what she did at college but with interruptions and comments from her group it was difficult. "Derek," she whispered, "Can we go somewhere quieter to talk? If I suggested we go to your room, can we just talk and not get into sex. I've had enough of that these last few days." I agreed. I liked the girl and she had a lively wit and did seem interested in what I did and I was keen to find out about the previous few days. My feelings for Sarah would I hope prevent me from taking advantage of Sharon. "I'll see you all in the morning," she said to her companions when she picked up her bag from their table, "And don't even think about causing trouble because I'm going to alert security. If that doesn't work you I'll get Derek to show you all the picture that caused Davey to go green, and that includes you Mel." Somehow the fire and menace in her voice this time, kept them in their seats although they commented on the rude things we might do together.

"This is a much nicer room than mine," Sharon observed when she entered and sat in the one armchair, leaving me to sit on the bed. "I'm sorry I got you involved in this but I've been fucked over enough this week by that lot."

I'd brought a carton of orange juice with me and while I poured some for us I asked, "Do you want to tell me about it?" From previous experience I'd learned that these semi-direct questions didn't actual force people to answer but they usually did with almost the same frankness as if I had asked, "What happened at the youth hostel?" In addition they didn't have the same feeling of being hypnotised and saying things they had no wish to say. It didn't always work and sometimes a person would answer, "No, I don't wish to talk about it," and then I would have to drop the subject. Sharon though, seemed pleased to get it off her chest. She checked the door was locked, slipped off her shoes and then lay alongside me on the bed.

She was silent for a while and then started. "I don't know why but I feel that I can trust you. I suppose I must because I'm in here on your bed in a locked room and am trusting you not to have sex with me even though I know you could overpower me so easily. It is all a matter of trust when you're climbing. You trust whoever you are roped to, to make sure they are properly belayed and can hold you in the event of a fall." Sharon paused. "I've climbed with most of the group on a number of occasions and we've had good fun so when the idea of this trip was mooted, I saw no reason not to go. I'd had sex with a couple of the lads before and Melissa was coming so I expected to share a room with her or have my own room if she wanted to sleep with Geoff, her boyfriend. That's how it worked out on the first night. I was on my own until about four in the morning when Dave crept in and slid under the covers with me. I started to object but after a bit of cuddling and kissing, I accepted the situation and eventually allowed him to fuck me. After that we fell asleep only to be woken by the duvet being pulled off by three of the boys. They laughed and joked and said that if I could do it for one, I could do it for all. "No way!" I protested but over breakfast they continued to bait me with their threats. "If I have to fuck you all then so should Mel," I retaliated but Geoff is the biggest and strongest of them and he simply said, "Anyone can fuck Mel if they best me first." That was highly improbable and Mel just sat and smirked. We were never best of friends but now I hated her for not supporting me. Anyway it all died down and things became normal when we were on the mountains. The weather was good that day and we had some great climbs and arrived back sweating and exhausted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.