Maybe Someday - Cover

Maybe Someday

Copyright© 2007 by Cindy for Sin

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "For as long as I can remember I have worshiped my older brother, and I have fond memories of my early childhood as we grew up together."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

"Morning, Mom," I said when I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning. Did you kids have a nice time at the party last night?" Mom said.

I nodded, taking a seat at the counter. Mom poured her coffee and joined me.

"Okay, spill the beans. Tell me what happened," Mom said.

"I don't know what happened, Mom."

"Let me guess. You found out you and Paul like each other more than you thought you did."

I nodded.

"How about your brother and Sandy, is it the same for them too?"

"I think so. I have to talk to Sandy later today."

"Were your costumes a hit?" Mom asked, abruptly changing the subject.

"Yeah, we got a lot of complements on them." I giggled and said. "Kevin and Paul got felt up a lot!"

"Good, that will let them know what its like. I hope they learned a lesson."

Blushing I said, "I hope they didn't learn too well."

Mom laughed and gave me a one arm hug. She shook her head, getting up to start breakfast.

"Go wake up your brother. Dad has already left to play golf. He's playing with Mr. Hess today. Mrs. Hess and I are planning on going out this afternoon," Mom said.

"Sandy and I are going to watch Paul and Kevin play ball today," I said as I left the kitchen. I giggled when I realized I had put Paul's name ahead of my brother's.

When I got to my brother's room, I shook his shoulder to wake him. He opened his eyes, smiling when he saw me. Kevin reached out and pulled me on top of him. Holding me against his chest, he rubbed my back and kissed my neck.

I lifted my head. Kevin put his hand on the back of my head, pulling my mouth to his. While we kissed, I realized it was different than it used to be. It was still nice, but different. I didn't feel the excitement I was used to. The lump against my stomach told me Kevin did.

Kevin released me. We climbed out of his bed and he went into the bathroom. When he asked if I wanted to take a shower with him, I told him I was going to wait because I wanted to shave. The look on my brother's face made me change my mind. We showered together, having fun washing one another's bodies. It wasn't sexual like it had been, but I enjoyed it.

While we dried ourselves, I kept thinking of Paul and the things we'd done together at the party as well as after it. I giggled, remembering Paul's rain check. Kevin asked me what was so funny so I told him.

Kevin chuckled, reminding me he owed Sandy too. I went to my room and dressed in a pair of short shorts and a tube top. I brushed my damp hair, pulling it into a ponytail. Happy with how I looked, I went back downstairs.

Sandy, Paul, and their mom were in the kitchen. I said hi to everyone and then sat at the table. Mom served pancakes and bacon. After we all ate, Sandy and I took care of the dishes. Paul and Kevin went outside, leaving Sandy and me in the kitchen with our moms.

"From what Sandy and Paul said, you kids had a great time," Mrs. Hess said.

"I sure did, it was the best party I've ever been to," I said. "We had a bunch of complements on our costumes."

"You kids should have, I thought all of you looked great," Sandy's mom said.

Once we finished with the dishes, Sandy and I went out to see our brothers. When we got to the deck, we sat down near the two of them. No one said anything for a few moments. I was beginning to feel nervous until Kevin began talking.

"This is stupid! We're all sitting here like we did something wrong—as far as I'm concerned, we didn't. We talked about what we were planning and then we did it." Kevin looked at me, smiled, and then turned to Sandy. "I had a good time and I liked what Sandy and I did. I'm not going to feel guilty for it. I still love Amber, but I also have feelings for Sandy."

"I have to agree with Kevin. I really had a great time with you Amber. Like Kevin, I love my sister, but I like you too. I hope we can all come to grips with this," Paul said.

"Are you guys telling us you want to be our boyfriends? Me and Kevin, and Paul and Amber?" Sandy said.

Paul nodded and said, "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. How about you, Kevin?"

My brother nodded. I felt funny inside, part of me wanted to be mad at my brother, but part of me wanted to hug and kiss Paul. The part of me that wanted to be with Paul won the internal battle. I jumped up and into Paul's lap. He put his arms around me, laughing as I snuggled against him. Sandy laughed and sat on Kevin's legs so she could kiss him.

While I kissed Paul I realized I didn't love him, not like I did Kevin, but I was well on my way. The longer we kissed, the more I wanted Paul to cash in his rain check. Our moms came outside. They cleared their throats, telling us they were leaving when we looked up at them.

The four of us left too. Kevin drove to the park where they were supposed to play baseball. It was just a pick-up game, but my brother and Paul were nuts about playing ball so they would seldom pass up a chance to play. Sandy and I sat in the bleachers, watching the boys on the field.

"I'm going to give your brother a blowjob," Sandy said with a giggle.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to give your brother two blowjobs!" I replied and then I laughed.

"Well, I'm going to give Kevin three!"

I looked at Sandy and grinned. "I'm going to give Paul my virginity." I was serious as I could be. "I don't know when, but I know I'm going to."

Sandy smiled at me. She put her hand on my leg and said, "I can't think of anyone I'd rather have him give his to. I love Paul, but I just can't bring myself to go any further than we have. I plan to screw your brother too."

"I hope you and Kevin make love, Sandy, he deserves more than just a screwing," I said.

"I know, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Trust me, when it does happen, I'm sure it will be making love. I'm really falling for Kevin, just like I think you're falling for Paul."

"Fallen would be more like it, Sandy. It isn't like last night was the first time I met Paul, we've done a lot together even if it wasn't sex. In a way, I'm glad because we got to know each other without any pressure. Last night, when we were in the closet, it was much more than just a blowjob to me."

"I never thought about it, but your right about getting to know each other without any pressure. I know you have some experience with guys only wanting to fool around. While I know my brother loves it, I don't think sex is the most important thing to him," Sandy said.

Paul came up to bat. He hit the third pitch deep into the outfield and took off for first base. Sandy and I stood and cheered. Paul slid into second base, beating the throw.

"He made it to second base," Sandy said.

I giggled, shaking my head. "He made it to third. One of these days, I hope he goes for home plate!"

Sandy and I laughed at what I said. We watched the next batter hit the ball and Paul running around third. When he made it home, I nudged Sandy. "Told you," I said.

After the game, we hung around listening to our brothers talking to the other guys that had been playing. We left, stopping for sodas on the way home. While riding in the backseat with Paul, I couldn't keep my hands off him. We kissed and moaned, causing Sandy and Kevin to make comments about what we were up to. I just laughed, telling then that was how Paul and I felt the night before while on the way home from the party.

When we got to my house, we all decided to go for a swim. Sandy and I put on our skimpy bikinis and our brothers dressed in their trunks. We played in the pool, hugging and kissing more than anything else. Our hands weren't idle either, groping one another at every chance we could.

Over the next few weeks, Paul and I grew closer. One afternoon, while we were cuddling, he told me he loved me. I began to cry, feeling as happy as I could be. Paul and I had been fooling around and he did cash in the rain check. From that time on, we pleasured each other with our mouths and hands whenever we could.

Kevin and Sandy were also getting along very well. Sandy told me many times how much she loved Kevin and how she wished he felt the same way about her. I assured Sandy my brother loved her, but he was shy. A couple days after Paul told me he loved me, Kevin professed his love for Sandy.

Paul bought me another floating heart for my necklace. He put it on; telling me never to take the one my brother gave me off the chain. "Now my heart is right next to Kevin's," Paul said, causing me to cry once again.

By Christmas, I was madly in love with Paul. Kevin and I had stopped fooling around as had Paul and Sandy. The four of us weren't shy about expressing our love in front of each other. Several times, Sandy and I knelt on the floor next to each other, giving our lovers blowjobs. Paul and Kevin weren't shy either and would return the favor in kind.

On New Years Eve, our parents went to a party with Paul's parents. Paul, Kevin, Sandy, and I had our own party. We didn't drink, but we had a good time swimming naked and fooling around. Paul and I showered together, fooling around under the warm spray. While Kevin and Sandy showered, Paul and I dressed.

At the stroke of twelve, I kissed Paul tenderly. A moment later, Sandy and I switched, kissing our brothers to welcome the New Year. When Sandy and I went back, to Paul and Kevin, I decided to take our relationship to a new level.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.