Maybe Someday - Cover

Maybe Someday

Copyright© 2007 by Cindy for Sin

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "For as long as I can remember I have worshiped my older brother, and I have fond memories of my early childhood as we grew up together."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Sandy came over and we sat by the pool. I was about to explode if I didn't tell her about Kevin and me.

"Kevin and I went swimming naked last night, and we kissed!" I blurted out.

"Really, it's about time! How was it? What did you two do?" Sandy replied with a giggle.

"Just kiss and hug, that's all—so far."

"Does he have a big one?" Sandy asked with a giggle.

"Sandy! How would I know? I already told you I've never seen another one—well, not an older guy's."

"Are you going to do it?"

"I don't know. Are you going to do it with Paul?"

"Maybe someday."

Sandy and I lay in the sun while talking. Rolling over on my stomach, I untied my top. Sandy giggled and then removed hers. When she dared me to take my top off too, I did.

I upped her. Getting up, I jumped in the pool topless. Sandy giggled as she joined me. We paddled around in the water while giggling at our brazen behavior. Secretly, I wished Kevin would show us and catch us.

Funny thing, wishes do come true. Kevin and Paul showed up a few minutes later, both of them in their trunks. It only took a split second for our brothers to realize Sandy and I were topless. We crossed our arms over our chests and shrieked. It was an unconscious reaction at best.

Paul and Kevin stood at the edge of the pool looking down at Sandy and me. We moved to the edge so we could conceal our breasts against the wall of the pool.

"I thought you guys had a meeting or something," Sandy said, giggling as she looked up at our smiling brothers.

"We did, but we decided not to hang around with the other guys after it." Paul chuckled. "I'm glad we didn't!"

Paul jumped over us, splashing in the water. Kevin looked into my eyes. I grinned and he jumped in too. Paul moved behind Sandy, putting his arms around her. Sandy leaned back and giggled.

When Kevin did the same to me, I quivered. My brother held my back against his chest. He moved his head next to mine and kissed my cheek. Uncrossing my arms, I turned around to face Kevin. I decided it was time to go for broke.

I put my arms around my brother's neck. Pulling his head down, I kissed him tenderly. Kevin responded and hugged me to him. Once we broke our kiss, I glanced at Sandy. She and Paul were grinning.

The four of us began to horse around. We splashed water at each other and then began dunking. We had played like that in the past, but we were always careful where we touched. Today it didn't seem to matter. At one point, Kevin grabbed me from behind. When his hands covered my boobs, I stopped twisting and squirming. I put my hands over Kevin's, holding them against me. He flexed his fingers, massaging my boobs.

When Paul said, "See, didn't I tell you?" I twisted my head to look at Kevin.

"Tell you what?" I asked my brother.

"I told him you were hot for him," Paul said, earning a smack from Sandy.

I turned around so I could look at Kevin. His face and neck were red from blushing. I giggled and said, "Paul was right," very softly.

Kevin was holding my sides. I put my hands on his forearms, pushing down until his hands were on my hips. We kissed each other, our tongues exploring one another's mouths. When my brother moved his hands to my bottom, I moaned into his open mouth.

Paul and Sandy made some noise, causing Kevin and I to move apart. We looked at each other and giggled.

The four of us decided to get out of the pool for a while. When we reached the lounges, I stretched out in the sun not bothering to put my top on. I saw Kevin staring at me and realized my bottoms had shifted. My pussy was exposed to Kevin and Paul's gaze. I waited a moment before hooking my fingers in my suit and covering my sex.

Sandy and I remained topless for the rest of the afternoon. Paul tried to talk us into skinny dipping, but we kept our bottoms on. At three o'clock, Paul and Sandy went home. Kevin and I went into the house. I headed for the changing room to rinse off and get dressed. Kevin stood near the door, watching me head into the room.

"Want to come with me?" I asked.

Kevin nodded and followed me into the changing room. He watched me peel off the tiny thong bikini bottom and get into the shower. I started the water and stood under the spray.

"Well, are you going to stand and stare or get in?" I asked my brother.

Turning his back to me, Kevin removed his trunks. He kept his back to me as he stepped into the stall. I waited a moment and then put my hands on his shoulders. Kevin resisted at first, but he finally let me turn him around. I looked down at his penis, watching it bob with each breath he took. With a big grin I handed him the soap and turned around.

"Wash my back for me," I said.

Kevin began rubbing the bar of soap over my back. His motions were jerky at first, but soon he was moving over my excited skin with steady strokes. Kevin moved lower on my back, but avoided my butt. Giggling, I told him to wash everything. His hands went lower, rubbing my bottom.

I turned around and giggled again. "Want to wash my front too?" I asked, hoping he would.

"Are you sure?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, I'm very sure."

My brother washed my chest and stomach. He paused at my navel, only going lower when I encouraged him to. When his fingers soaped my mons, I spread my legs. I knew what I wanted and Kevin did it. His hand went between my legs, rubbing my sex gently. I held onto his shoulders while he washed me.

"My turn," I said, taking the soap from Kevin.

I told my brother to turn around so I could wash his back. When I reached his ass, I had no trouble rubbing the bar of soap over his firm butt cheeks. Kevin's butt clinched and relaxed as I washed him. Finished with his backside, I turned him to face me. I used both hands to wash his chest, starting at his shoulders and moving down.

Taking a deep breath, I wrapped my soapy hand around his penis. Kevin jerked and his body quivered. As I slowly coated his cock, I watched my brother's eyes. His eyelids drooped for a moment and they covered his eyes. Kevin hips moved in time to my stroking and he started to moan deep in his throat. Suddenly his body stiffened and he shot his semen against my stomach. I continue to stroke him, watching the thick fluid splatter against me.

Kevin's cock stopped spewing. His legs quivered and then he grabbed onto me for support. I kept my hand wrapped around his penis while he gasped for breath. Once my brother recovered, I stretched up and kissed him. I removed my hand from his cock, turned around, and washed his come off my stomach.

"Did I do it right?" I asked while still facing away from Kevin.

I felt his arms go around me, pulling me against him. "Oh my God, that was wonderful, Amber." Kevin kissed my neck.

Grinning from ear to ear, I turned around. "I think so too."

Kevin kissed me very tenderly. We hugged for a moment and then finished in the shower. While we dried ourselves, we were both grinning. Kevin watched me put on my panties and bra. I watched him put on his briefs, giggling when he adjusted his semi rigid cock in the white underwear. Once we were both dressed, we picked up our things, and left the changing room.

My brother and I snuggled on the couch watching television. Neither of us said anything about the things we had experienced. I started thinking about Kevin squirting on me and giggled under my breath.

Our parents came home. The four of us ate dinner together before they went out for the evening. Once they were gone, Kevin and I returned to the basement.

Sandy called, asking what we were doing. When I told her we were just watching television, she invited herself and Paul over. I agreed, telling her I would wait upstairs for her.

When they arrived, Paul headed downstairs. I grabbed Sandy's arm, holding her back so I could tell her what Kevin and I did in the shower. We giggled and blushed.

"Isn't it cool when his cock shot off?" Sandy said. "I love to watch Paul when he does."

"Yeah, it was way cool! That was the first time I ever saw anything like that," I told Sandy.

"Amber, just wait until he does it in your mouth. It is so hot! I just love it when Paul comes in my mouth."

I made a face, still unable to come to grips with the idea of having Kevin's penis or semen in my mouth. Sandy giggled and shook her head.

"It isn't THAT bad! It took a little getting used to, but now, yum!"

"How often do you do it to him?"

"Amber, I don't do it to him, I do it for him—and me. Paul really loves me to blow him and I'm more than willing to make him happy." Sandy grinned. "He does it for me too. Paul kisses my pussy as much as I suck his dick."

Sandy and I went downstairs to see what our brothers were up to. Kevin and Paul were sitting on the couch, both of them laughing. Sandy plopped on her brother's lap so I sat on Kevin's.

Looking around Sandy, Paul chuckled and said, "Hey, want to wash my back, Amber?"

Sandy smacked Paul. "Don't be such a pig!" she said.

When Kevin said, "I'll wash you back too, Sandy." I gave him a dirty look.

The two boys laughed and told us they were just teasing us. Paul kissed Sandy, telling her he was sorry. Kevin kissed me and said he was too.

We watched a movie until it ended. Unable to agree on another program, the four of us decided to play cards. We moved off the couch and sat on the floor. Kevin dealt the cards and we began playing Crazy Eights.

Paul began dealing the cards for our third game when our parents came in, all of our parents. I was surprised to see Paul and Sandy's parents with mine. I was shocked when Mrs. Hess greeted us.

"Hi, kids, what are you playing—strip poker?" Sandy's mom asked.

Sandy giggled and said, "No, Mom, we're playing strip Crazy Eights." Sandy giggled, I gasped.

Our parents laughed. My mom squatted next to me, putting her hand on my shoulder. She giggled and said, "Can we play too?"

"Sure, Mrs. Gibson," Sandy said.

Mom and Mrs. Hess sat down on the floor. My mom told my dad to fix drinks. I looked at my mom, scrunching my face a little.

"Your father and I went to a club to dance, Honey. We ran into Mr. and Mrs. Hess there and got to know one another a little better. We all decided to come here and see what you kids were doing," Mom said.

Dad and Mr. Hess brought the drinks over. We shifted to make our circle larger so they could sit with us. Sandy explained the rules of the game to our parents. When Paul started to deal, Mom said, "Let's play the girls against the boys."

After a few moments of discussion, we decided that we would add the scores and the team with the lowest score would win the game. As we played, our parents laughed and had fun. I was a little apprehensive at first, but as we played I found it was fun.

My dad played his last card. When we added the scores, the guys had the lowest score.

"Looks like we lost, girls," Mrs. Hess said.

Mom nodded and then, much to my surprise, removed her top. Mrs. Hess laughed as she removed her blouse. Giggling, Sandy pulled her tank top over her head and then she looked at me.

"Come on, Amber, we lost," Sandy said.

I looked at Mom and then my dad. Mom winked. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled off my tee shirt. Thankfully, I was wearing a bra. The girls lost the next game too. Now the four of us were sitting in our underwear.

Mom played her last card, ending the third game. After adding the scores the guys lost. Without hesitating, they all removed their shirts. The laughter was almost endless as we played. Our parents related stories about the times they had played similar games in the past. Needless to say, I was flabbergasted.

When the girls lost again, Mom looked right at me. "It's up to you if you want to continue," Mom said.

"Why is it up to me?" I asked.

"Because I've done it before, Amber," Sandy said. She looked at her parents, grinning when her mom nodded at her. "Our family has been to a resort where you go naked. We've all seen each other before."

I looked at my friend, furrowing my brow. Sandy shrugged her shoulders.

"We don't talk about it with others," Mrs. Hess said. "Sandy didn't tell you because she was told not to."

Glancing at Kevin, I made up my mind. The anticipation in his eyes was more than enough to convince me. Giggling, I took off my bra. Mom, Mrs. Hess, and Sandy also removed theirs. I kept my eyes on my brother, grinning as I watched him look from one set of breasts to the next. When Kevin looked at me, I nonchalantly pushed my chest our, causing him to grin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.